Author

Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com - page 2006. (Read 3049501 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Sounds like too much spicy food right before bed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
any news on final pre order spots?
Nope. News will be posted some time this week.

kk I had a wonderful dream yesterday that KNC delivered mad early hahaha
funny, I didn't dream it.. but I had exact same thoughts.

possibly these guy's at KnC know exactly what they are doing, and instead of disappointing news, it's all going to be good news and everything is ahead of scheduled.

Well, we can only dream for the moment.  Grin

If we both experienced this it must be true! haha. My dream was literally like they delivered unexpectedly like in July, and I kept buying mooar and moooar mining rigs haha.

Dude that's not a dream, it's a prophecy!! Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

possibly these guy's at KnC know exactly what they are doing, and instead of disappointing news, it's all going to be good news and everything is ahead of scheduled.

If we both experienced this it must be true! haha. My dream was literally like they delivered unexpectedly like in July, and I kept buying mooar and moooar mining rigs haha.
Activity: 574
1.21 GIGA WATTS

Activity: 539
Merit: 517
I would love to see KNC trolling and posting an update Friday or Saturday (or even Sunday) at 23h59 CET (their local time).
From KNC's website :
“Thanks Emilia, Superb customer service, I have ordered from Avalon and BFL. Avalon was quick off the blocks and had really great service. I have an order from BFL and they have plenty more staff, yet they're service is really bad, and of course I'm still waiting for my hardware.

KnCMiner is really showing the industry a new standard, keep up the good work. I'm proud to be one of your customers. Smiley

Feedback from one of our customers.

Honestly, being this a very time sensitive project I would appreciate more something like this:

"Chip order placed! ETA for the chips 2nd week of August. First 500 units to be produced and shipped in the following 2/3 weeks"

But I guess now someone will write a long post about how impatient we all are, a pain in the ass, etc. etc. etc.

No dude, but when the company has openly posted 5 days ago that they will let you know with a specs update next week, my guess is that they will let you know this week, potentially with a specs update...

I'm not being facetious, but you are being impatient. What difference does it make if it's today, tomorrow, Thursday, or Friday?

If they have, then as you said you would, chill, if not, and you've itchy feet, then ask for a refund and relax.

Let them run around and deal with the workload, stress, etc. that's what you're paying them for, their experience, your piece of mind, and sanity!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
From KNC's website :
“Thanks Emilia, Superb customer service, I have ordered from Avalon and BFL. Avalon was quick off the blocks and had really great service. I have an order from BFL and they have plenty more staff, yet they're service is really bad, and of course I'm still waiting for my hardware.

KnCMiner is really showing the industry a new standard, keep up the good work. I'm proud to be one of your customers. Smiley

Honestly, being this a very time sensitive project I would appreciate more something like this:

"Chip order placed! ETA for the chips 2nd week of August. First 500 units to be produced and shipped in the following 2/3 weeks"

But I guess now someone will write a long post about how impatient we all are, a pain in the ass, etc. etc. etc.
From KNC's website :

From the product pages :
  • Water cooled setup.
  • Modular Design allowing for expansion at a later date
Activity: 462
What if one of the lottery winners was BFL_Josh...for the lulz
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
ohh no worries guys, it was already mentioned here and it is so true:

if KNC deliver in time, we all are winners.

(btw I'm also not the lucky one)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Congratulations to the lucky winners. Why oh why was it not me!! Lol
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

Surely initials/surname and city/state, or forum name and city/state. No need to be too specific.

And congrats whoever the winners are...

Will see.
I know people who have quite peculiar surname.

edit: Obviously I forgot... congrats to the winners Tongue

Any of these?;

http://izismile.com/2009/10/19/most_unfortunate_first_and_last_names_20_pics.html

No, none of those.
you left out a big part of the world, though
Name and country + Social engineering + luck = possible burglary Smiley

The other day I was trying to imagine the way they will disclose info about lottery winners, and to be honest I didn't come with any clever solutions to get the right balance between winners's privacy and process transparency. I'm quite curious to see their solution Tongue

Surely initials/surname and city/state, or forum name and city/state. No need to be too specific.

Will see.

Any of these?;

http://izismile.com/2009/10/19/most_unfortunate_first_and_last_names_20_pics.html
legendary

The other day I was trying to imagine the way they will disclose info about lottery winners, and to be honest I didn't come with any clever solutions to get the right balance between winners's privacy and process transparency. I'm quite curious to see their solution Tongue

Will see.

Activity: 203
Merit: 100
The law of the universe!
from kncminer website:

We would like to thank everyone for their patience over the last few weeks. We can now confirm that the lottery winners have been informed and we are awaiting their consent to publish their names and countries

checking inbox........ no email.... I've missed again  Tongue

to the lucky ones, Congrats!

legendary

Jump to: