Pages:
Author

Topic: Take care of your health - page 3. (Read 1775 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 12
October 21, 2022, 06:13:48 AM
that's for sure my friend
because maintaining health in the present, will be a good asset in the future.
hope everyone is healthy always.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 20, 2022, 07:21:35 PM
Yes. Drinking more water, treating your teeth on time, don't staying up late and eating healthy food are those "mom's tips" that don't get outdated.
Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 19, 2022, 01:33:51 AM
Why recycle? You also need to take time for yourself. After all, no one will take care of you except yourself. Find a hobby, go in for sports. Yes, the same walking in the gym on a treadmill can help you feel better. And if there is no time for the gym, try to walk more on your own two.
Only after you start thinking about yourself, it will be easier to live.
there are many benefits that the body can get just by walking leisurely, that is a good recommendation.

Benefits of Relaxing Walk
It turns out that walking non-stop for 15-30 minutes per day can change your appearance and make your body healthier.

Prevent heart disease. ...
Calming the mind. ...
Positive changes in the brain. ...
Improve eyesight. ...
Increases lung volume. ...
Increase muscle strength. ...
Positive effect on the pancreas. ...
Prevent Diabetes.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 17, 2022, 07:36:02 AM
Why recycle? You also need to take time for yourself. After all, no one will take care of you except yourself. Find a hobby, go in for sports. Yes, the same walking in the gym on a treadmill can help you feel better. And if there is no time for the gym, try to walk more on your own two.
Only after you start thinking about yourself, it will be easier to live.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 17, 2022, 04:13:56 AM
From my own experience, I can say that it is essential to go for a holistic approach. A healthy diet, regular exercise, mindful fitness, and personal growth - all this plays a great role in your daily life.
maintaining weight is really complicated, you have to adjust your diet and rest, here I give a link about recommended foods for those who want or are on a diet.
9 Foods to Help You Lose Weight
https://www.webmd.com/diet/obesity/features/9-foods-to-help-you-lose-weight

discipline (rest 8 hours a day, drink enough water, do little exercise, meditate if you have time) every day, it's good for health.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
October 16, 2022, 03:45:10 PM
From my own experience, I can say that it is essential to go for a holistic approach. A healthy diet, regular exercise, mindful fitness, and personal growth - all this plays a great role in your daily life. If someone doesn't know where to start, I can suggest checking this source https://betterme.world/product/healthcoaching I find it to be perfect for a beginner.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 16, 2022, 07:45:41 AM
Yeah, this is very right. Just like the popular saying goes " Health is Wealth" to be healthy is very important thing in everyone's life, you can't even make money when you kit healthy, always try to drink alot of water because water saves life more than you can ever imagine. Pls always try to take care of your health wherever you maybe out there.

A lot of money or wealth is useless if your health is very bad, I have a neighbor who has to do dialysis every month because he has kidney problems, how much money has he spent but it can't cure him!

water is the best neutralizer of toxins in the body, much of which can be cleaned by water if we regularly drink a lot, especially the kidneys.
Activity: 9
September 21, 2022, 08:31:22 AM
To survive in life you must take care of yourself because if you don't take care of yourself you will suffer all your life then your body will not be good you will have to suffer a lot which is not good for your body so before doing every thing you must know your health rules and  Do everything in compliance so that your health is always good
Activity: 38
September 10, 2022, 10:29:40 AM
Stay safe! Hopefully, your example will help someone!
Activity: 392
Merit: 31
September 10, 2022, 08:51:38 AM
Yes, health is the main capital in life because if the body is not healthy then we will not be able to do activities for everything such as working to earn money and so on. and I think the most important thing in maintaining health is to always try to exercise regularly and get enough sleep because lack of sleep will make the brain tired so that concentration is not optimal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
March 22, 2022, 06:39:32 PM
Yeah, this is very right. Just like the popular saying goes " Health is Wealth" to be healthy is very important thing in everyone's life, you can't even make money when you kit healthy, always try to drink alot of water because water saves life more than you can ever imagine. Pls always try to take care of your health wherever you maybe out there.
Activity: 54
March 18, 2022, 01:06:10 PM
Of course you need your physical fitness first in order to work. We must first of all make sure that our body condition and how we are going to be able to go to any stage so that we do not do any work where we work.  Any physical accident can be our physical problem so we have to keep everything safe and our body is fine
Activity: 336
Merit: 41
March 07, 2022, 03:39:56 PM
Ones healthy should be his/her first priority cause a sickman can't go hustling for money except healthy and strong.  Many persons ignore their health while pushing for successful career. And sometimes, these person don't stay alive to eat from their success as a result of neglect to their health.

Finally it's very sacrosanct to learn the habit of drinking water constantly now, due to the weather conditions and changes globally, so the body stay COOL!
Activity: 756
Merit: 179
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 07, 2022, 06:13:23 AM
The need for persons to take their health a lot more seriously has in recent times been emphasized emphatically...stress makes one develop illness or diseases that could sometimes be avoided if an active exercise routine, proper diet and rest quotient is adhered to after or during stressful situations that tend to put strain on muscles or nerve endings.

No one need flog anyone to remember how the absence of strict hygiene claimed most lives during the COVID 19 outbreak...failing health issues were exposed and the solution to most of these issues boils down to early health maintenance in the form of good hygiene, regular exercise and checkups, proper diet, water, sunlight and mostly rest.
Activity: 240
March 06, 2022, 09:31:00 AM
We must take care of our own body because if we have our own body we must be able to take action and we cannot take action and if we cannot take action we will not be able to move forward and reach our goal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 152
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 05, 2022, 06:26:00 PM
Yes I take care of my health. I eat green vegetables. I keep myself away from alcohol and smoking because if body and mind are good then everything is good.

take care of your diet so the disease will stay away from you, I continue to apply this and thank God I've never been sick.....
Activity: 172
March 04, 2022, 04:51:35 PM
Yes I take care of my health. I eat green vegetables. I keep myself away from alcohol and smoking because if body and mind are good then everything is good.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Futiracoin.com
February 25, 2022, 06:36:20 AM
Health is more important than work and money, it is the most important thing, you only have to do what is possible without overdoing it and getting sick
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 23, 2022, 05:26:31 PM
The pandemic isn't over yet, many neighbors around me have a fever (don't know if they have Omicron)

keep your health everyone, don't get sick because you're too tired....

this pandemic isn't over yet, love your family.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 15, 2021, 06:21:43 PM
Completely agree with the above, it is necessary to allow the body to recover, so you'll be healthy and full of energy to work more productively
You have to be in full energy and shape so that you're totally productive. Working while feeling something bad is totally not good.

You're just forcing yourself even if you should take a risk that's why taking care of yourself and health is a treasure.
Pages:
Jump to: