Pages:
Author

Topic: Take care of your health - page 9. (Read 1775 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 14, 2020, 03:48:48 PM
Allocating time for exercise ,for enough sleep, disciplined your self from what will intake your mouth.
Always have right food in right time.never skip meals but limit the amount.

Consult doctor at least every month or two.

This will add life to you,and also never smoke .

That's so true. It is really easy. Just eat healthy, exercise, and be in a good mood Smiley Also, think about taking some good and healthy vitamins and supplements. I would like to recommend that you have a look at some from Canada Pharmacy, for example. I often get some from there, and they are really good!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 25, 2020, 08:54:06 AM
Allocating time for exercise ,for enough sleep, disciplined your self from what will intake your mouth.
Always have right food in right time.never skip meals but limit the amount.

Consult doctor at least every month or two.

This will add life to you,and also never smoke .
Activity: 759
Merit: 15
November 24, 2020, 04:24:15 PM
Health is the most important asset of course, work also counts a lot in life but not to the detriment of health you need to find a balance between the two and never overdo the work
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
November 24, 2020, 03:49:04 PM
of course, don't forget to always take care of your health...
I am also a woman. I realize that health is very important because if we are sick then we can't work. getting enough sleep, drinking lots of water, exercising 15 minutes a day, and eating lots of fruit will make the body's immune system good throughout the day.

Don't forget, exercise n ride bicycle too
riding a bicycle is very good for your health, but don't forget to use your mask when leaving the house.
brand new
Activity: 0
November 24, 2020, 06:15:55 AM
I completely agree with the author of this post. I completely forgot about my health because of my job. In the end, it all led to the fact that I started having nervous breakdowns and an eating disorder..t was a life lesson to me that I should never forget about my health. It took me a lot of time and money to restore my health. If you also want to start a healthy lifestyle but don't know where to start, I advise you to read Be Simply Healty. There you will find a huge number of useful tips.
Activity: 33
November 24, 2020, 08:52:00 AM
Don't forget, exercise n ride bicycle too
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
July 10, 2020, 07:43:22 AM
I am a woman who works selling clothes and has a side job as a bounty hunter. From morning to night, I was in the clothing store and the evening I was on the internet to make posts and content articles to get a stake in the bounty program. to the end, I fell ill and was hospitalized. the doctor said that I was too tired at work so suggested to take a break in a few weeks.

for those of you who are still active in making this forum post, take care of your health so you don't get sick. give your body enough rest and do not forget to be diligent in drinking water so as not to dehydrate and lack the body's ions. If necessary, take vitamins that increase stamina so that you stay healthy while hunting for the stake.

I can relate to this since I have a full time job and a part time as well. One day some weird allergies appeared on my stomach and back and they are called "mamaso" in our local language where the immune system is so low and I'm lacking vitamin B12. Good thing a doctor from the pharmacy was able to let me know of the cause and she immediately gave me meds mostly for antiviral, vitamin C, vitamin B and B12. So far so good.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
July 10, 2020, 07:16:39 AM
Get better soon!

Actually, that's something people always forget about. When you're working day & night, giving yourself no relaxation, your inner forces start to lower and lower until you become super sick and weak.

Just care about your health first Cheesy Cheesy
Because of too much obligation in life when you are helping your family aside from your own family?that becomes so treating and we are extending our work into maximum.

But over the days we will realize when we already experienced some health issue that Money is not what we need but rest also.
Activity: 66
July 10, 2020, 06:15:41 AM
Get better soon!

Actually, that's something people always forget about. When you're working day & night, giving yourself no relaxation, your inner forces start to lower and lower until you become super sick and weak.

Just care about your health first Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 104
🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀
July 10, 2020, 03:00:08 AM
It is the duty of all folks to require care of our health The anxiety we are currently affected by thanks to coronavirus is additionally affecting our minds Meanwhile we care the maximum amount about our physical illness as we do about our psychological state. But at this point the body also because the mind must be taken care of. Many have claustrophobic symptoms while under confinement therein case you would like to eat vitamin-rich foods also as entertainment to spice up the body's system.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 133
July 10, 2020, 12:48:35 AM
That's true, health is the real wealth.

We spend so much of our health to make wealth, and then spend that wealth to get back our health xD

If body and mind is healthy, money can be made lots but no money can buy us our time back neither can guarantee fully good health either!

Hence good health is a must!
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
July 10, 2020, 12:30:43 AM
Despite the fact that everyone already knows this, sometimes it’s worth reminding yourself of the need for rest and at least periodic healthy nutrition. The body’s resource is not infinite and it is necessary to let it come into shape.
Activity: 1
July 09, 2020, 01:56:49 PM
I believe that it is important not only physical health but also psychological. Therefore, if you do not have a boyfriend, firstly you do not need to worry about it, and secondly, satisfy yourself with the most powerful vibrating dildo. Why not?
Activity: 280
Merit: 135
July 08, 2020, 04:22:23 PM
I thank very much for these tips and I wish you a speedy recovery for me. I see that this forum is very comfortable for me and for everyone, and I use it daily after completing my work in daily life. I never feel tired because I organize my work times.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 08, 2020, 12:27:48 PM
I have been taking GOOD care of my health. Why am I getting older?

Cool
copper member
Activity: 112
July 08, 2020, 12:19:15 PM
I always looking out for my health physically and mentally. A wealthy life without health is nothing.Health is the most important part of our life.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
April 25, 2020, 02:37:06 PM
Yes we need take some time rest for our health, basically if one person doing worked 24h hours then he/she will sick confirm.

Personally, i was working more time before two years ago even i was sick many time. Infact at this time if i take work 6-7h then my rest target almost 2h.
Since doctor give me a advice need more time rest then i will be good.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 816
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 25, 2020, 12:56:35 PM
We need to take a rest for a while after we work hard all day long because if you force yourself, you will get ill in the long term. And once you sick, you will need time to cure yourself, and sometimes you need to take a bed rest if your body can not wake up. We can work hard, but we need to take care of our health so we can prevent from sick. Everything needs balance, including our body. If we still do, as usual, we will not get a healthy life, and even worst, we will get sick for a long time.
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
February 04, 2020, 06:01:10 PM
My daughter is married and has a 3 year old son. She is a nutritionist and teaches in several cities in Brazil and Lisbon (Portugal). In addition she started teaching an online course which took a lot of her time. She started work at 8 am and continued until 11 pm or 12 pm. As a result, she had a Burnout syndrome and had to leave work for 10 days, in addition to having to take several medications.
Burnout Syndrome or Professional Exhaustion Syndrome is an emotional disorder with symptoms of extreme exhaustion, stress and physical exhaustion resulting from exhausting work situations, which demand a lot of competitiveness or responsibility.
The main cause of the disease is overwork. This syndrome is common in professionals who work daily under pressure and with constant responsibilities, such as doctors, nurses, teachers, police, journalists, among others.
This syndrome can result in a state of deep depression and it is therefore essential to seek professional support in the onset of the first symptoms.
Given this, we can see that the most important is our health. If we start to sacrifice our body, one day it gets sick.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
February 04, 2020, 07:27:53 AM
Good point. I often disregard my health because I have no time to take care of it, and then I realize that my body just doesn't let me do certain things anymore because that lifestyle has turned me into a wreck.
having a good health means having a good life,we can do everything we want,we can abused our body but when time comes?there will be surely a payback time.

i use to abuse my body when i was a smoker but i did not wait for my body to react bad instead i stop smoking and make a healthy living,like eating veggies and try to prevent sugar and fats.
Pages:
Jump to: