Pages:
Author

Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network - page 52. (Read 309668 times)

AEA
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
the guy has 90% of all coins and the total suply is uncapped, he made no real developments other  the funding scheme and his site looks like its from 20 years ago and hasnt been updated for a year... Clearly holding 90% of coins and having infinite supply and having your friends hype up the sale and then just use the infinite coins to pump and dump and then  distance yourself from any responsibility saying it was someone else hyping.....  you guys are freaking blind.
2 and a half years and nothing to show for, if someone was working hard on project they wouldnt let themselves have bad site like that and why did he not say that it was not true about promised increase and burning of unused coins during the hype period if he cared about the project and investment... notice he  picks and chooses his replies too.

scam alert!

Nope, you just haven't read the forum. I would take the time to read from page 1. You'll see it's the crypto community that have made the decisions, not Ohad.
AEA
Activity: 36
WHERE IS PROOF OF OHAD BURNING THE UNSOLD COINS, HE MADE SAME SCHEME IN 2016 BUT NEVER BURNED COINS.

Pardon my ignorance but how is that a scheme? If he burns the unsold coins (which I think all of the 60% he was selling got sold), he will kinda be profiting because the rest of his coins would be worth way more than the high we had the other day.

I might not like how he goes about this project, but if you read through the entire thread, the community is the one guiding Ohad so I don't think he's scamming anyone. Like I was complaining about no white paper but if you go back a few months the commmhnity collectively decided to only release the product when it is ready. The reason being, tezos stole one of Ohads codes and used it as their own. He doesn't want people to steal his ideas, and that's fine with me.

I still plead him to hire more developers to aid him in his goal. Have them sign a legal agreement that they cannot work on any similar project for the next 3-5 years. This will insure Ohad is the father of his idea and even if someone copies it, he can claim a lot of their equity by suing them.

Also please hire someone to redo the website lol. Preferably someone from this community who would be invested in the project so they would do their best job. You don't even have to work on it. All you have to do is give it your approval. I'm sure some community members would even take payment in the form of crypto lol.

You know, I've had a negative attitude so far but I'm willing to see where this project goes.

Wish you all the best and please heed some of my advice!

Hey brother, I've committed to helping Ohad on the website as soon as we're closer to alpha. I've got some great designers who build really modern websites. I hope that helps. The marketing & branding from my team etc WILL come, trust me, i'm all for it but, we didn't want to market something we didn't have, that'd be the true meaning of scam. It's just a matter of when he's closer to alpha. I speak with Ohad privately and i'm just as committed as he is.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
nah, i had little invested,  just trying to do my part and warn others and i do not want to see this scammer continue to profit from this.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10

LMAO you obviously got burned by yourself due to your own bad choices... learn to trade, nobody is going to feel sorry for you.
Price is reflecting the thread vibe Sad

Github updated 1 year ago
Team conflict
No timeline
Rising btc value
Blind faith in dev

This is a gamble at this point :/

yes it is clearly becoming risky and without any way to see or check on progress?

No Github updates is this becasue no work is being done or just the old uploads are no longer valid?
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
Fuckin' spammer. Ignore is on. Lips sealed
Price is reflecting the thread vibe Sad

Github updated 1 year ago
Team conflict
No timeline
Rising btc value
Blind faith in dev

This is a gamble at this point :/
the guy has 90% of all coins and the total suply is uncapped, he made no real developments other  the funding scheme and his site looks like its from 20 years ago and hasnt been updated for a year... Clearly holding 90% of coins and having infinite supply and having your friends hype up the sale and then just use the infinite coins to pump and dump and then  distance yourself from any responsibility saying it was someone else hyping.....  you guys are freaking blind.
2 and a half years and nothing to show for, if someone was working hard on project they wouldnt let themselves have bad site like that and why did he not say that it was not true about promised increase and burning of unused coins during the hype period if he cared about the project and investment... notice he  picks and chooses his replies too.

scam alert!
This is as interesting as confusing to me. Im still trying to learn what's the point.

I may be interested to invest, but as an investor, I see a fundamental risk and that is the fact that this doesn't even have a proper way to store the tokens locally, so you would need to hope that bitfinex doesn't run away with your tokens during an unknown amount of time (no one knows when a local wallet will be released to download). This may damage the project eventually. Another interesting project (Maidsafe) had problems to deliver a software that would allow you to have the definitive tokens (Safecoins) in your hard drive instead of in Poloniex or whatever, they have been delaying this since forever, so far as I know they are still with the non-definitive tokens (MaidsafeCoins) which means you have to have those tokens in Poloniex or whatever exchange you are using. This is suicidal for any long term investment. This is why I ask, how long until we can carry the private keys ourselves to not depend on an exchange?

I also want to know why would this Agoras token have any relevant increase in value in the future. You also mentioned that Tauchain "may or not may have its own token". Would this other token be separate token from Agoras token? Im just unsure about the whole thing.
so you are saying dev still holds 94% of AGRSs?

1) How is the coin distributed?
Zennet                                 -%
(Presale?/Bittrex?)             50%
X                                           x%
2) How many coins are still at sale and at what price?
3) Any financial institution between investors?

so far ~7M tokens were sold. if you want to track down how many sold in different milestones, see the blog on idni.org. in general there is no distinction between buyers on zennet's time to tau's time. presale is for all tokens (namely 97% not counting the "premine"). to see the latest price calculations cf the end of the "project roadmap" blogpost.
i didn't understand the last question

More than 90% in devs hand, that's a lot even if you dont follow the cryptospace financial structure

OMG and dev hold 90% of coins... its all making sense now.

20centsx5weeksx5%=25cents of $ ?

Still, early buyers have to be incentivized. We had a weekly 2% raise in price and recently suspended it. But from May 1 the price per token we sell at will be 20 cents, going up 5% monthly (recall it has nothing to do with prices people sell at on the exchange). Beginning from today we offer the following wholesale discount: every additional 10K tokens will give additional 5% discount. So if one purchases 30K tokens, the price for the first 10K is the regular price, then a 5% discount on the next 10K tokens, then 10% discount on the subsequent 10K tokens. All purchasers via email receive a tax invoice with their desired recipient name. A buyer that agrees not to receive the intermediate tokens but only the final coins gets additional 15% discount. The total marginal discount will never go below 50% (as to be fair with earlier buyers).
1) No PoW/PoS, No wallets because AGRS is still a pre-token ?

right, the current token is only intermediate. the final network will of course require POW

2) I've read in the Zennet last post that total supply will move to 147,000,000,000
Is that still ok?

yes. the final amout of coins doesnt matter. the 42M intermediate tokens represent 100% of future coins whatever their amount will be

3) I've checked Bittrex, but it's only available to buy 384,815. That's less than 1% of 42,000,000
In the distribution the biggest address has 447,900.
Where are the rest of the coins?

rest of the coins are simply not on held bittrex

OMG OHAD HIMSELF SAID THERE IS NO FIXED AMOUNT OF COIN..... OMG!

I smell bad taste, ohad seems to just want to sell coins, and run with the money, agoras not have roadmap, there is no crowfund

moment is history
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!
WHERE IS PROOF OF OHAD BURNING THE UNSOLD COINS, HE MADE SAME SCHEME IN 2016 BUT NEVER BURNED COINS.

Pardon my ignorance but how is that a scheme? If he burns the unsold coins (which I think all of the 60% he was selling got sold), he will kinda be profiting because the rest of his coins would be worth way more than the high we had the other day.

I might not like how he goes about this project, but if you read through the entire thread, the community is the one guiding Ohad so I don't think he's scamming anyone. Like I was complaining about no white paper but if you go back a few months the commmhnity collectively decided to only release the product when it is ready. The reason being, tezos stole one of Ohads codes and used it as their own. He doesn't want people to steal his ideas, and that's fine with me.

I still plead him to hire more developers to aid him in his goal. Have them sign a legal agreement that they cannot work on any similar project for the next 3-5 years. This will insure Ohad is the father of his idea and even if someone copies it, he can claim a lot of their equity by suing them.

Also please hire someone to redo the website lol. Preferably someone from this community who would be invested in the project so they would do their best job. You don't even have to work on it. All you have to do is give it your approval. I'm sure some community members would even take payment in the form of crypto lol.

You know, I've had a negative attitude so far but I'm willing to see where this project goes.

Wish you all the best and please heed some of my advice!
So did Ahad burn the unsold coin, where is the proof, in 2016 he posted similar about sale and how he is donna burn all the coins, the sale came and went and he never burned anything, and now he is going for round 2.

Activity: 14
Activity: 4
You are worried about the price, we are many here that we confine in this project for a long time, according to I think, removing the 10% of sale of the last days, the majority.

There will be few sales, perhaps less than demand. When Ohad shows something of the project, the price will go up and up.

Those who are here just for the FOMO, sell, go from here this currency maybe will not rise in a long period.

It would be better for everyone and you would leave Ohad to focus on the new TAU. And perhaps publish new material  Grin.
Activity: 3
following the CIVIC ICO model.  I was grateful to receive $100 in the end Grin
Activity: 53
Price just a moment ago was below 50 cents on bittrex. There's no fair way to price this other than by the original terms for June.

If there's a concern about selling too many coins, just refund us tentative buyers whatever % of our BTC that takes us to the limit of the number of coins you would like to sell. That would satisfy those who are concerned about selling off too many coins.

Does that seem fair?
Activity: 3
Since the first condition was met (that the sale would stop when 1/2 the coins were sold), then that's what the contract says..that the sale should stop.  For people to read between the lines and pick and choose how they want things to be is not for the greater good of the project imo.  In due time more will be revealed, and if Tau Chain works in the end, the foundation will need a great deal of support to foster development.  This should be considered as well.  As someone said earlier..."we don't want to run out of money before we run out of ideas".  
Pages:
Jump to: