Pages:
Author

Topic: [TELEGRAM] Yet Another BitcoinTalk Notification BOT (merits, mentions, topics,+) - page 3. (Read 17534 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 4

Nice April Fool Cheesy Cheesy I had an heart attack Shocked
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
It's been the first April here, and I wasn't expecting something like this. 
It can be such a shock that I have to check.
I can't believe I was fooled today.
April Fool.
Nice one.  
Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !
It's April and I've been fooled! Sad

What's your merit count? -117?  Grin
Wanted  to skip because  the more I type the more I get dip into the shit Grin. After submitting this i should be close to  -200, I get - and - and - for everything Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2856
Merit: 1494
Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
My soul was going to visit the Jannah haha, It was a hard hit on my heart at once then I realized in a fraction of a second its April's first day, and people do such silly things and I'm too young to die, everyone has to but I expect from Allah live at least 60, hehe maybe more who knows. Well that's totally up to my destiny anyway but you made me realized how a heart attack feels like.

it due to obsession with this forum.
administrator
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2948
Just when I thought Theymos is the only one involved in this April fool's prank, Trynija have succeeded in increasing my BP for a crime I didn't commit lol

Banned! We detected that you have been permanently banned from BitcoinTalk. You can check the reason here

Happy Two pronged April Fools' everybody!
Activity: 434
Merit: 500
Is the notifier bot malfunctioning? What did i just see? Permanently banned? I couldn’t open my telegram notification i thought it malfunctioned or something. I was so confused and was trembling as i got the notification, was peacefully watching Naruto but i had to close it the. I remembered it’s April 1st. This pranks are getting too expensive someone could get an heart attack Lol Grin

It’s fun though but my heart skipped when the. Notification popped up.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1643
Verified Bitcoin Hodler
Ahh too bad, I read about your prank on the forum before I even took a look at my Telegram. Better luck next time! Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 154
https://www.talkimg.com/images/2024/04/01/VzT85.jpeg

I was not even done with the shock of seeing negative merit , now this  you guys are really planning to knock someone out cold Cheesy you guys truly deserve an award .
Activity: 238
Merit: 151
Just when I thought Theymos is the only one involved in this April fool's prank, Trynija have succeeded in increasing my BP for a crime I didn't commit lol

Banned! We detected that you have been permanently banned from BitcoinTalk. You can check the reason here
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793

Wow! You got me there for a minute, I’m not going to lie.

I wasn’t expecting a typical April Fool notification from telegram and more so, I was catching the final minutes of a NBA game between Timberwolves and Chicago Bulls on my mobile, so I couldn’t process what the notification was about, and pretty much fell for it 😶
Activity: 136
Merit: 11
This really got me. I was just wondering what could I have done wrong until I visited the page.
Activity: 308
Merit: 143
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Grin Angry I forgot we have gotten to April.  A lethally cool way to say Happy New month.When I saw the notification I was shocked if I was so popular (infamous) to warrant a ban.
Happy New month to you too.

My merit is showing 85 instead of 105
Don't tell me is another April Fool  Grin

Edit : Now 78 should I be screaming or laughing.  Grin
administrator
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2948
Well played sir, well played  Cheesy
Activity: 1155
Merit: 77
The "Banned! We detected that you have been permanently banned from BitcoinTalk. You can check the reason here." was April fool message? You got me on this one TryNinja
legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1000
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
It's April and I've been fooled! Sad

Not tryNIja trying  to give me a BP this midnight over here Roll Eyes banned just like that  Grin

What's your merit count? -117?  Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 119
Keep Promises !
Not tryNIja trying  to give me a BP this midnight over here Roll Eyes banned just like that  Grin
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
Omg i instantly visit the link from the bot to check if i got banned but then i check the date
Pages:
Jump to: