Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell us a joke.... - page 19. (Read 35088 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 658
rgbkey.github.io/pgp.txt
February 26, 2014, 12:16:11 AM
Warning, dark humor.

What's the difference between Hitler and the Boston Marathon Bombers? The bombers could end a race.

1L8kh83QYyNREEHQD44CdyEz5BiLdQTdiJ
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 25, 2014, 11:54:23 PM
Wise words from ancient Chinese philosopher Confucius:

American baseball all wrong...man with 4 balls is not going to walk.

Horny man who going through airport turnstile sideways is going to Bangkok.

Woman who trip on dead rooster is going down on limp cock.

Man who beat his meat in bank vault going to come into money.

Activity: 196
Merit: 101
February 25, 2014, 02:26:14 PM
A common curse in Croatia literally translated means "I fuck everything on your list" Cheesy

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
February 25, 2014, 11:07:28 AM
It's in Swedish so sorry (came up with it own my own)

Alla barnen hade kui på perrongen förutom Sigbert för han rålade ta tåget till efterlivet!

Literally Translated: "All the children had kui on the platform besides Sigbert for he radiated take the train to the afterlife!"
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Don't fear Crypto Exchanges go with honest well kn
February 24, 2014, 10:34:30 PM
A white guy a black guy and a Mexican meet this prostitute white guy screws her horns pop out and he gets scared and jumps out the window black guy screws her horns pop out gets really scared and jumps out the window Mexican guy goes in screws the prostitute horns pop out and he says odele handle bars
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
February 24, 2014, 10:31:13 PM
I will tell you a

Joke.
Activity: 84
February 24, 2014, 10:20:51 PM
Why is divorce so expensive?

Because it is worth it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
February 24, 2014, 09:58:25 PM
It's in Swedish so sorry (came up with it own my own)

Alla barnen hade kui på perrongen förutom Sigbert för han rålade ta tåget till efterlivet!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
February 24, 2014, 09:43:16 PM
Rumor in the pasture was that the rancher was getting a new bull.

His three bulls were discussing this pending event.
"I've been here for five years and have earned my keep. I service 100 cows and won't be giving any up to some new comer." Boasts bull one.
"Well, sir, I've been here for three years and have 30 cows to keep happy. I'm doing a good job and don't need any help from outsiders." Says bull two.
Bull three chimes in, "Well, even though I'm the youngest, you have allowed me my 10 cows and I'm not gonna give any of that up now!"
About that time, up pulls an 18-wheeler, and off thunders the biggest, meanest, strongest bull the three had ever seen.
"Well, maybe 100 cows are too many. I'm getting along in years and could use some help. He can have 50 of my cows." Says bull one.
"I'm still young and want to fool around a bit. 50 cows are not worth dying over. He can have 20 of my cows." Agrees bull two.
Bull three lowers his head, starts snorting and pawing the earth like a wild demon. Bull two looks at him and says, "Are you crazy, he'll kill you and take your cows!"
"Heck, he can HAVE my cows," replies bull three, "I just want to make sure he knows that I'M A BULL!"

M
Activity: 81
February 24, 2014, 09:09:15 PM
what do you say when your flat screen TV starts floating around in the middle of the night?

drop it niggah!

like he is invisible?
Activity: 70
February 24, 2014, 07:00:35 PM
I think someone may have done the flatscreen one earlier. lol i'ts still a really funny joke though.
February 24, 2014, 05:41:19 PM
what do you say when your flat screen TV starts floating around in the middle of the night?

drop it niggah!
February 24, 2014, 05:40:10 PM
q. whats the best way to see a flying saucer

a.trip the waiter
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 23, 2014, 10:11:49 PM
Question:  Using your knowledge of Freud, provide an example of when a dream represents Freud's theory.
Answer:  If you dream about cookies, it means you are subconsciously thinking about sex, but if you are dreaming about sex, it means you are thinking about cookies.

Question:  Freud stated that the superego contains the moral aspect of one's personality.  Define the term "superego."
Answer:  A toaster waffle that wears a cape and fights crime.

Question:  What does the phrase "case study" mean?
Answer:  It is a process whereby you sit and stare at your suitcase before you go on a trip but not knowing what to pack.

Question:  "Powerful aftershocks rocked the city, fires burned out of control, streets were full of debris and ruined buildings.  At least 30 people were injured."  Which type of natural disaster is being described in the report?
Answer:  The end of American Idol.

Question:  Who was Socrates?
Answer:  Socrates was a famous old greek teacher who went around giving people advice.  They killed him.  He later died from an overdose of wedlock which is apparently poisonous.  After his death, his career suffered a dramatic decline.
lol  Grin
Activity: 182
February 24, 2014, 08:46:18 AM
you want a joke???
here is: "give me some of your BTC"
you can deposite here: 1FxCUCAij9FT9fXQSqYHHMiaELhRTAhui6
February 24, 2014, 07:32:48 AM
i heard this earlier and laughed so hard

yo momma so fat she jumped in the air and got stuck lol

ps no offense to mothers  Grin

why are planets spinning around?

because they got in your mommas orbit Cheesy
February 24, 2014, 04:19:28 AM
i heard this earlier and laughed so hard

yo momma so fat she jumped in the air and got stuck lol

ps no offense to mothers  Grin
Activity: 79
February 23, 2014, 10:04:53 PM
Question:  Using your knowledge of Freud, provide an example of when a dream represents Freud's theory.
Answer:  If you dream about cookies, it means you are subconsciously thinking about sex, but if you are dreaming about sex, it means you are thinking about cookies.

Question:  Freud stated that the superego contains the moral aspect of one's personality.  Define the term "superego."
Answer:  A toaster waffle that wears a cape and fights crime.

Question:  What does the phrase "case study" mean?
Answer:  It is a process whereby you sit and stare at your suitcase before you go on a trip but not knowing what to pack.

Question:  "Powerful aftershocks rocked the city, fires burned out of control, streets were full of debris and ruined buildings.  At least 30 people were injured."  Which type of natural disaster is being described in the report?
Answer:  The end of American Idol.

Question:  Who was Socrates?
Answer:  Socrates was a famous old greek teacher who went around giving people advice.  They killed him.  He later died from an overdose of wedlock which is apparently poisonous.  After his death, his career suffered a dramatic decline.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
February 23, 2014, 07:55:16 PM
Q: What has 4 legs and an arm?

A: A happy pit bull.

M
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 23, 2014, 05:54:48 AM
Pages:
Jump to: