Pages:
Author

Topic: Thailand Legalize Crypto currency - page 13. (Read 3019 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 04:31:26 AM
It may be a good sign of a legitimate Bitcoin effort in the world. I think when using Bitcoin the country will exploit the potential that Bitcoin brings. This is good news.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
August 02, 2018, 04:13:31 AM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.

When a country legalized bitcoin, i often wondered whether they banned crypto or not before legalized it.
My country is does not legalizing cryptocurrency, but does not banning it too. I am free to buy bitcoin in my country.
Maybe in the future, all country will legalized cryptocurrency because many has using it, which is good for us.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
August 01, 2018, 11:55:40 PM
This is very interesting news, Thailand is a developing country that we know Thailand can also be called the white elephant country.
Thailand has unveiled the details of the country’s regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings, including licensing requirements, fees, and a list of seven approved cryptocurrencies.

If Thailand succeeded in exploiting the legality of bitcoin, I think there will be more countries that follow this policies, especially countries in Southeast Asia.
Activity: 75
August 01, 2018, 09:43:11 PM
While there are several nations which are passing laws against crypto world.  Thailand has entered the list of the nations which have legalized crypto currency.  Thailand is mainly dependent on tourism industry.  So I think it is wise decision on t he part of a country where major source of income is from tourism.  So it will attract more tourists to this country.
It will benefit a lot to the country and is healthy signal for the health of Bitcoin family.
It is always a good news to see this happen around the world.It gives credence to cryptocurrencies and help to drive adoption rate upwards and thus the size of the market
Activity: 182
August 01, 2018, 09:40:50 PM
While there are a few countries which are passing laws against crypto world. Thailand has entered the rundown of the countries which have legitimized digital money. Thailand is mostly reliant on tourism industry. So I think it is astute choice on t he a player in a nation where significant wellspring of salary is from tourism. So it will pull in more travelers to this nation.it will profit a considerable measure to the nation and is sound flag for the soundness of Bitcoin family.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
August 01, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

I like Thailand, I think they are moving to the right directions, by the way, tourism is not their first source of income. If I am not mistaking it's agriculture. But still, it's nice to know that maybe next time I am there, I am going to be able pay in BTC))
of course they move in the right direction, even though tourism or agricultural they have moved in the right direction ... next time I want to visit and make bitcoin payments there
It is a good idea and will be a good experience for sure to spend time and spend some of our bitcoins in the countries like thailand because it is one of the countries that have legalize the cryptocurrency called bitcoin and i hope that more countries will do the same things so we can just travel the world and enjoy life with bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
August 01, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

I like Thailand, I think they are moving to the right directions, by the way, tourism is not their first source of income. If I am not mistaking it's agriculture. But still, it's nice to know that maybe next time I am there, I am going to be able pay in BTC))
of course they move in the right direction, even though tourism or agricultural they have moved in the right direction ... next time I want to visit and make bitcoin payments there
Activity: 448
August 01, 2018, 06:37:08 PM
That's a good thing for the people who live in Thailand, can now invest in bitcoin industry and also there will be many people that makes love about bitcoin, many enthusiast that also wants to earn bitcoin and joins blockchains, bounty campaigns.
Activity: 168
August 01, 2018, 06:31:23 PM
That is more than good news to the crypto world. Am still hoping to seeing the awesome wind of crypto encompassing and catching the interest of a lot of countries worldwide. The sky is the limit for crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/
August 01, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 06:05:28 PM
this is good news for the crypto community as more countries are now legalizing the use of cryptos. but i do think that this only has a little effect on the tourism of the country.
Yeah it is good news for us cause bitcoin community it will grow more, many country now accepted bitcoin. Thailand country has good tourism industry I think it gives big advantage to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 194
August 01, 2018, 05:47:29 PM
Well done guys. The country at first sight seems very far from modern technologies, but even they have already made a huge step towards mastering the world of crypto currency Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 05:14:09 PM
 it is very good nice news about Thailand. It is very popular country for travellers so many people will have opportunities to do so payments using Bitcoin. And people can earn money with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 34
July 30, 2018, 11:27:31 PM
An important information, ICO issuers, are only allowed to accept payments with seven electronic currencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Stellar and Litecoin. ICO issuers in Thailand may also accept payments in Thailand's fiat currency but will undergo censorship procedures, which will be approved by the SEC itself. Under the new regulation, ICO issuers are required to have a registered company in Thailand, and the company must be approved by the SEC with a minimum registered capital of 5 million baht (approximately $ 150,000).
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 11:17:29 PM
That's a good news! It's always nice when some country actually recognize the power of the cryptocurrencies, I always hope their neighborhoods will do the same!
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
July 30, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

Very good, i wish i live in the country that legalized cryptocurrency. For now, using cryptocurrency as a payment is not allowed in my country.
If many country allowing cryptocurrency to be used, then crypto will no longer can be used as a global currency for everyone.
Activity: 27
July 30, 2018, 04:49:45 PM
That will be great news if it's true. By and by, many countries are grasping the idea of block chain technology and the BTC. long may it continue. We will definitely get there.
Activity: 20
July 30, 2018, 04:29:11 PM
If the info is true, it's a very good sign because I hear they used to have a somewhat hostile attitude towards cryptocurrency in Thailand. So, if they have changed they attitude, it is an incredibly exciting news meaning we might see some more favorable developments in the crypto area soon.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 29, 2018, 06:41:43 PM
It is indeed a great news to know that the Thailand government has decided to legalise bitcoin and that will give the blockchain community more feathers to fly as well as increase the coverage of the blockchain technology
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
July 29, 2018, 06:37:22 PM
Good for Thai people, they can easily access bitcoin and buy and sell without any problem or gov interfere. I hope more country will follow Thailand soon and listen to the people instead of a bank. Within 5 years we might see 50 countries legalize bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: