Pages:
Author

Topic: The impact of Russian and Ukrain war on world economy - page 3. (Read 11382 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

The war has been going on for more than a year and you are still not aware that the war happened because they want Ukraine to join NATO while Putin warns them not to do it. Because it's a threat to national security to them.

Russia's large-scale military attack on Ukraine has been going on for the 19th month, that is, for more than a year and a half. The fact that Putin did not want Ukraine to join NATO is not the main reason for Russia's attack on Ukraine. If the question of Ukraine's membership in NATO had not arisen, Putin and his circle would have come up with another reason for attacking Ukraine.

If Putin was so afraid of increasing Russia’s direct border with NATO members, why then did Russia not react in any way to the fact that on April 4, 2023, Finland became the 31st NATO member state after the attack on Ukraine? After all, after its entry into the North Atlantic Alliance, NATO’s common border with Russia doubled and reached 2,600 kilometers. Finland, which joined the Western defense alliance against the backdrop of the Russian invasion of Ukraine that began in February 2022, has a 1,300-kilometer border with the Russian Federation in the far north.

Putin has a manic idea to forcefully return the former Soviet republics to his new empire, and he puts this idea into practice by attacking Ukraine. Let me remind you that every state has the inalienable right to determine its own foreign policy and decide which military or economic unions to join, and to indulge some underfuhrers only means increasing their appetites.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

Now is the time for all the world leaders to sit together and come to a decision and find out the root cause of the war. Now only those who are leading are not taking into account they do not want the war stop to be an organization with nations and their effective measures to force the two sides to sit together and stop the war. All world leaders should force them to sit together and solve their problems
If the root cause of Russia’s attack on Ukraine is not clear to anyone, then it is worth recalling what Putin said about such goals. This is “demilitarization” and “denazification” of Ukraine. Taking into account the fact that several months before the start of a full-scale war, Putin denied the existence of a Ukrainian nation as such, it becomes clear that Putin’s Russia wants to destroy Ukraine as a state and Ukrainians as a nation.

Such goals were expressed more eloquently by one of the former leaders of the so-called Donetsk People's Republic, Pavel Gubarev, in October 2022 in a videotaped statement about the Ukrainians: “These are Russian people possessed by the devil. We are not going to kill them, but we want to convince them. But if "You don't want us to convince you, we will kill you. We will kill as many as necessary - 1 million, 5 million, or exterminate all of you. Until you understand that you are possessed and need treatment." Even after a year and a half of war, Gubarev’s views did not change. He recently stated that Ukrainians “are the same people, indistinguishable from us, simply infected with the bacillus of anti-Russianism.” They “believe in some completely mythical idea,” namely, that they are a separate nation.

This is pure Russian Nazism, when they kill only because the residents of Ukraine consider themselves Ukrainians and at the same time extol their Russian nation. This is also in the context of the fact that the topic of supposedly Ukrainian Nazis was raised above.
It is pointless and useless to sit down for negotiations with people who propagate such an ideology.
https://www.svoboda.org/a/byvshiy-narodnyy-gubernator-dnr-gubarev---ob-ukraintsah-vseh-istrebim-/32076556.html

The war has been going on for more than a year and you are still not aware that the war happened because they want Ukraine to join NATO while Putin warns them not to do it. Because it's a threat to national security to them.

They just understand that the US will also not allow Russia or China to have a military base near the US. It's the same as that. But Ukraine is important to Russia because it has the black sea/Crimea.
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Now is the time for all the world leaders to sit together and come to a decision and find out the root cause of the war. Now only those who are leading are not taking into account they do not want the war stop to be an organization with nations and their effective measures to force the two sides to sit together and stop the war. All world leaders should force them to sit together and solve their problems
If the root cause of Russia’s attack on Ukraine is not clear to anyone, then it is worth recalling what Putin said about such goals. This is “demilitarization” and “denazification” of Ukraine. Taking into account the fact that several months before the start of a full-scale war, Putin denied the existence of a Ukrainian nation as such, it becomes clear that Putin’s Russia wants to destroy Ukraine as a state and Ukrainians as a nation.

Such goals were expressed more eloquently by one of the former leaders of the so-called Donetsk People's Republic, Pavel Gubarev, in October 2022 in a videotaped statement about the Ukrainians: “These are Russian people possessed by the devil. We are not going to kill them, but we want to convince them. But if "You don't want us to convince you, we will kill you. We will kill as many as necessary - 1 million, 5 million, or exterminate all of you. Until you understand that you are possessed and need treatment." Even after a year and a half of war, Gubarev’s views did not change. He recently stated that Ukrainians “are the same people, indistinguishable from us, simply infected with the bacillus of anti-Russianism.” They “believe in some completely mythical idea,” namely, that they are a separate nation.

This is pure Russian Nazism, when they kill only because the residents of Ukraine consider themselves Ukrainians and at the same time extol their Russian nation. This is also in the context of the fact that the topic of supposedly Ukrainian Nazis was raised above.
It is pointless and useless to sit down for negotiations with people who propagate such an ideology.
https://www.svoboda.org/a/byvshiy-narodnyy-gubernator-dnr-gubarev---ob-ukraintsah-vseh-istrebim-/32076556.html
legendary
Activity: 3710
Merit: 1756
Russia Ukraine War has now become a curse it is not only a war but a torture to developing and developed countries.

World War II, unleashed by Nazi Germany, also had similar consequences. Rashism is the same Nazism, but implemented by the Kremlin. And such events are expected. That is why - as Nazism was destroyed, so it is necessary to destroy Rashism, otherwise the world will plunge into chaos.... World War II, unleashed by Nazi Germany, also had similar consequences. Rashism is the same Nazism, but implemented by the Kremlin. And such events are expected. That is why - as Nazism was destroyed, so it is necessary to destroy Rashism, otherwise the world will plunge into chaos....
And now Russia is at war not only against Ukraine, Russia is at war against civilization, progress, development, freedom.

This post has zero sense and no connection to our topic whatsoever. It's pure obvious 100% blablabla propaganda. Pretty damn low quality. You accuse others of being similar to Hitler and acting like him but for some reason if I read your post aloud in my head it reminds me of someone... interesting, huh?   Grin

I have little interest in your mental disorders, voices, images Smiley
RASHISM is the official designation of the Nazi regime of modern Russia.
Many symbols of the Third Reich" are adopted 1:1 by Putin's party. And the habits of the Fuhrer - by the underfuhrer himself. From youth organization to kidnapping and export of children from the temporarily occupied territories - a full tracing of Nazism. True, in Russian, everything is done with crooked hands, as always. As well as almost everything that is done in Russia Smiley
So fight your voices in your head - psychiatry in developed countries is now at a high level, and you will be pulled out.... Although I am sure that you live in some Rostov or Syzran, that's why you behave like that Smiley)

Once again, let's shift our attention from your mental problems and get back to the world economy Smiley

I remember someone recently argued that gas is "very expensive in Europe" ? Smiley No sooner had I dunked this someone in the reality, where the price today and in 2021 is actually equal, as .... For someone else disappointment came Smiley

Electricity and gas prices in Germany for customers of the utility company EON will be reduced from September 1.
 Electricity prices will drop by an average of 18% and gas prices by 28%.

Not only are these Germans not going to freeze, but they are also reducing prices? Outrageous Russophobia!  Grin
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
This post has zero sense and no connection to our topic whatsoever. It's pure obvious 100% blablabla propaganda. Pretty damn low quality. You accuse others of being similar to Hitler and acting like him but for some reason if I read your post aloud in my head it reminds me of someone... interesting, huh?   Grin

Apart from the EU nations and American vassals such as Japan and Australia, no one cares about this war as of now. It has been going on for more than 18 months and by now the rest of the world has realized that it is essentially a proxy war between Russia and the US, rather than one between Russia and Ukraine. For us Indians, there have been both positives and negatives from the war. As a result of sanctions, we are getting cheap crude oil and refined products from Russia, but at the same time the prices of wheat, sunflower oil, fertilizer and soya has gone up.
It can hardly be argued that few people are interested in Russia's war against Ukraine because it has been going on for a very long time, more than a year and a half. The consequences of this war on the world economy continue to gain momentum, it just affects more and more states. Every day, through the fault of Russia, tens of thousands of mines, rockets and shells explode, which pollute the soil and continue to globally change the climate on the planet. It is unlikely that this does not affect the interests of every person living on Earth. Russia has been deliberately targeting civilian infrastructure in Ukraine and has been heavily bombing Ukrainian grain storage facilities and port infrastructure in recent months. Such actions reduce the world's food supply and will certainly have a negative impact on developing countries and countries in Africa.

The Putin regime is now just hoping that states and their populations are tired and that this will reduce the assistance they provide to Ukraine. But evil must be punished. Otherwise, it will spread across our planet, bringing chaos, hunger and devastation, bringing another World War closer and a general collapse for human civilization.
legendary

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

All your pathetic attempts to shriek, throw words, and throw dirt on your opponent, look like your attempt to take shit in your mouth, chew it thoroughly, and spit it at me. But ! You forgot, because of your stupidity, that in front of you is not me, but your monitor  Grin Grin Grin  And you're sitting there, once again covered in shit, pathetic and funny  Grin

I'm not going to bring you back to reality again, and try to put your mental health back in order. Just to show everyone how primitive you are, and how you "present facts".

So here's your next pathetic attempt.)
"Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_Defense_Forces_(Ukraine )

But you have never served in the army and have never been in Donbass and in the real areas of fighting. Now, more than half a year after you were "wounded", you are still at home, not in the trenches in the East. Which is strange for someone as patriotic as you.  Smirk smirk smirk smirk smirk.

Further, during the period you claim to have served in "territorial defense", you frequented the forum posting 3-5 posts a day, which makes me think this is another lie. This is so typical of you that I'm not surprised. "

1. TRO Kiev. For example, I will give 2 brigades, one of them is mine, but I will not name which one - think about it, it will be useful for you Smiley

- 112 brigade of territorial defense (Kiev), 12 different units.
+Battle for Kiev
+Battle for Brovary
+Battle for Bucha
+Battle for Irpinj
+Slobozhansky counterattack of the Ukrainian Armed Forces (2022)
+Counterattack of the Ukrainian Security Forces on the eastern part of Ukraine (2022)
+Battle for Bakhmut
+Battle for Kreminnu

- 241 brigade of territorial defense (Kiev), Now 8 battalions.
+Battle for Bakhmut

2. See answer 1.

3. I didn't even doubt that you will search for something Smiley Then I recommend you to choose March 2022 through December and spread it out on a calendar/timeline. You'll notice some interesting nuances.)
Well, and I understand - you are probably not familiar with what Starlink (VR)+VPN is, and what combat looks like ? If you think it's 24*7*365 shooting - you're a bit wrong. Clearly brought up on fairy tales like "28 Panfilovtsy" Smiley
You are ridiculous and pathetic, in your cheap attempts to come up with stupid excuses and insult in any way Smiley

PS And you are still still all cowardly, afraid to name your country ? But evaluating your behavior - you are 99% resident of Russia Smiley

But let's get back to the world economy !

The European Commission has published a new economic forecast. According to it, GDP in the EU will rise to 1.0% in 2023 and 1.7% in 2024. The previous forecast said 0.8% and 1.6% respectively.

The European economy continues to show resilience in a challenging global context, and the European Commission in its spring forecast suggests that its growth rate will be higher than expected over the next two years.

This is due to lower energy prices, a resolution of the supply problem and a strong labor market that supported moderate growth in the first quarter of 2023, dispelling fears of recession once and for all.

The start of the year has been better than expected, raising the forecast for EU economic growth to 1.0% in 2023 (up from 0.8% in the winter intermediate forecast) and 1.7% in 2024 (1.6% in the winter).
https://ru.euronews.com/my-europe/2023/05/15/european-economy-falling-energy-prices

Ah, yes ... "price indexes on the fence" is the only "convenient" source of information for you, I realized it long ago Smiley
Tell me more about how in Germany everyone went bankrupt and everyone is out of work - amuse the public Smiley

https://tradingeconomics.com/commodity/natural-gas
and this is a graph of natural gas prices on the London Stock Exchange for 5 years - to see what it was in 2021 and what it is now Smiley Spread your nonsense further Smiley

Just in case - if your government, at such gas prices, is charging you x4 cost - that's your problem ! Smiley

But for the fact that you support our fight against Rashism with taxes, oppose the brown Kremlin plague - thank you ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172
Privacy Servers. Since 2009.
I don't quite understand what link you want from me. Following the unanimous passage of the Conyers Amendment in 2015, the US Congress considers the Azov Battalion to be a neo-Nazi entity, and the standard phrase follows in many of the enacted funding laws: "None of the funds made available by this Act may be used to provide arms, training, or other assistance to the Azov Battalion." For example, this phrase can be found in the following laws:
Public Law No: 117-328
Public Law No: 117-103
Public Law No: 116-93
Public Law No: 116-260
Public Law No: 115-124
Public Law No: 115-245
Public Law No: 115-31
Public Law No: 115-123

Too bad you don't know how to use the search. Otherwise, you would easily find all these links yourself.

1. It's very strange coming from you that I didn't look up the information. Especially against the background of the fact that you constantly denied the possibility of searching for the information specified by me and demanded to provide me with a specific link, with specific words Smiley.

2. Well, you threw a lot of links. Look: here are links that recognize Putin as a terrorist and Russia as a terrorist state.

- https://www.congress.gov/search?q=%7B%22congress%22%3A%5B%22118%22%5D%2C%22source%22%3A%22all%22%2C%22search%22%3A%22Putin%20terrorist%22%7D

- https://www.congress.gov/search?q=%7B%22congress%22%3A%5B%22118%22%5D%2C%22source%22%3A%22all%22%2C%22search%22%3A%22Russia%20terrorist%20country%22%7D

And there is also an interesting document: https://www.congress.gov/event/118th-congress/house-event/115669/text

And there is an excellent paragraph about the stated reasons for the attack, including the alleged Nazi formations that allegedly destroyed Russians. And the answer is that this is bullshit  and morbid fantasies of the Rashists. Read Smiley

3. "The United States has determined that Russia has committed crimes against humanity in Ukraine, Vice President Kamala Harris said Saturday, insisting that "justice must be done" to those responsible."" - which means rashism can be fought with any available method Smiley

4. And here is what I demand from you - a document that says - the U.S. recognizes the Azov Volunteer Battalion as a criminal group, whose actions (list of crimes), allow it to be considered and recognized as "Nazi". Well, for example, as it is written in The Hague about the international criminal Putin, who copies his idol Hitler and repeats his crimes, such as the kidnapping and exportation of children.

Let's make it even simpler - official sanctions have been imposed against Azov or its leaders as a Nazi, illegal group, such as against these criminals: https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0954.
All you are trying to pass off as recognizing them as such is someone's personal opinions and concern that weapons and funding will fall into the hands of "independent" units rather than the AFU. At the same time, no facts and evidence are given.

And that pile of links is a pathetic attempt to pretend that every document recognizes Azov as a "Nazi organization". Once again - a CONCRETE document where the U.S. State Department officially recognizes Azov as a Nazi group (as you seem to think it is), provides facts and officially "awards" such a status. Not these piles of documents about nothing Smiley

Dedicated to you Smiley
https://youtube.com/shorts/JxsOwI4yswk?si=BWnCT0Sa4EZcVehv

Haha I wonder if you'll be able to find some mention of crimes committed by the Americans in Afghanistan during the Afghan war:

The conflict led to the deaths of between 562,000 and 2,000,000 Afghans. As of September 2021, more than 70,000 Afghan and Pakistani civilians are estimated to have died as a direct result of the war. The war killed an estimated 176,000–212,000+ people, including 46,319 civilians. The approximate total deaths as a direct result of war in Afghanistan and Pakistan is 240,000.

Perhaps you can guide me where can I find a document accusing President George W. Bush of war crimes like deaths of civilians, including children or invading an independent state thousands of miles away from the US? Why don't you  Grin Grin Grin

Perhaps as a white knight in shining armor you can condemn this crime against humanity:

The video shows four men dressed in full U.S. Marine combat gear laughing and joking as they urinate on what appear to be dead men somewhere in a rural part of Afghanistan. News sources describe the dead men as Taliban insurgents. There is a wheelbarrow next to them and the scene appears as rural farming area. One of the bodies is covered in blood and the Marine can be heard joking "Have a great day, buddy", "Golden like a shower" and "Yeahhhh!".

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_of_U.S._Marines_urinating_on_Taliban_fighters

You could start with writing a short paragraph condemning these terrible atrocities. You are a well known champion of human rights and compassion, so please share what you think about these horrible, absolutely shocking war crimes. I guess it will be pretty easy for you to do?  Grin Grin Grin  
legendary
I don't quite understand what link you want from me. Following the unanimous passage of the Conyers Amendment in 2015, the US Congress considers the Azov Battalion to be a neo-Nazi entity, and the standard phrase follows in many of the enacted funding laws: "None of the funds made available by this Act may be used to provide arms, training, or other assistance to the Azov Battalion." For example, this phrase can be found in the following laws:

Too bad you don't know how to use the search. Otherwise, you would easily find all these links yourself.

1. It's very strange coming from you that I didn't look up the information. Especially against the background of the fact that you constantly denied the possibility of searching for the information specified by me and demanded to provide me with a specific link, with specific words Smiley.

2. Well, you threw a lot of links. Look: here are links that recognize Putin as a terrorist and Russia as a terrorist state.

- https://www.congress.gov/search?q=%7B%22congress%22%3A%5B%22118%22%5D%2C%22source%22%3A%22all%22%2C%22search%22%3A%22Putin%20terrorist%22%7D

- https://www.congress.gov/search?q=%7B%22congress%22%3A%5B%22118%22%5D%2C%22source%22%3A%22all%22%2C%22search%22%3A%22Russia%20terrorist%20country%22%7D

And there is also an interesting document: https://www.congress.gov/event/118th-congress/house-event/115669/text

And there is an excellent paragraph about the stated reasons for the attack, including the alleged Nazi formations that allegedly destroyed Russians. And the answer is that this is bullshit  and morbid fantasies of the Rashists. Read Smiley

3. "The United States has determined that Russia has committed crimes against humanity in Ukraine, Vice President Kamala Harris said Saturday, insisting that "justice must be done" to those responsible."" - which means rashism can be fought with any available method Smiley

4. And here is what I demand from you - a document that says - the U.S. recognizes the Azov Volunteer Battalion as a criminal group, whose actions (list of crimes), allow it to be considered and recognized as "Nazi". Well, for example, as it is written in The Hague about the international criminal Putin, who copies his idol Hitler and repeats his crimes, such as the kidnapping and exportation of children.

Let's make it even simpler - official sanctions have been imposed against Azov or its leaders as a Nazi, illegal group, such as against these criminals: https://home.treasury.gov/news/press-releases/jy0954.
All you are trying to pass off as recognizing them as such is someone's personal opinions and concern that weapons and funding will fall into the hands of "independent" units rather than the AFU. At the same time, no facts and evidence are given.

And that pile of links is a pathetic attempt to pretend that every document recognizes Azov as a "Nazi organization". Once again - a CONCRETE document where the U.S. State Department officially recognizes Azov as a Nazi group (as you seem to think it is), provides facts and officially "awards" such a status. Not these piles of documents about nothing Smiley

Dedicated to you Smiley
https://youtube.com/shorts/JxsOwI4yswk?si=BWnCT0Sa4EZcVehv
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1344
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Apart from the EU nations and American vassals such as Japan and Australia, no one cares about this war as of now. It has been going on for more than 18 months and by now the rest of the world has realized that it is essentially a proxy war between Russia and the US, rather than one between Russia and Ukraine. For us Indians, there have been both positives and negatives from the war. As a result of sanctions, we are getting cheap crude oil and refined products from Russia, but at the same time the prices of wheat, sunflower oil, fertilizer and soya has gone up.
legendary
Russia Ukraine War has now become a curse it is not only a war but a torture to developing and developed countries.

World War II, unleashed by Nazi Germany, also had similar consequences. Rashism is the same Nazism, but implemented by the Kremlin. And such events are expected. That is why - as Nazism was destroyed, so it is necessary to destroy Rashism, otherwise the world will plunge into chaos.... World War II, unleashed by Nazi Germany, also had similar consequences. Rashism is the same Nazism, but implemented by the Kremlin. And such events are expected. That is why - as Nazism was destroyed, so it is necessary to destroy Rashism, otherwise the world will plunge into chaos....
And now Russia is at war not only against Ukraine, Russia is at war against civilization, progress, development, freedom.

legendary

copper member
Activity: 2058
Merit: 900
White Russian
You are trying in vain to present this as the private opinion of Mr. Conyers. He is the co-author and initiator of the amendment, for which all members of the US House of Representatives voted unanimously and it was adopted. And I gave a prooflink to the US Congress website, not to Mr. Conyers' personal blog. And from you in response, I hear only empty verbiage, behind which you are vainly trying to hide the lack of evidence and good arguments.

"You are trying in vain to present this as the private opinion of Mr. Conyers. He co-sponsored and sponsored an amendment that was unanimously voted for by all members of the U.S. House of Representatives and passed."

No, you are again trying to manipulate and assume that there are only idiots here Smiley Let me explain.
1. There is NO recognition of the Azov Battalion as neo-Nazi and fascist. There is only a reference to "Foreign Policy magazine characterized "Azov" numbering 1000 people.... "The battalion is described as 'blatantly neo-Nazi' and 'fascist'." and a few other media outlets. And in the end the question is not about recognizing Azov as "Nazi", but not providing them with arms "because some journalists wrote that they are a Nazi battalion".  Once again, re-read fully and carefully the "Amendment proposed by Mr. Conyers". Or was the amendment not about limiting the supply of arms to the Azov Battalion ?

And also point out the US legislative act where the Azov Battalion is RECOGNIZED as a "Nazi and fascist" unit ?  I am waiting for interesting links, you will have something to do all weekend trying to get out of this situation Smiley
I think you are in a hermetic cocoon of information and in captivity of meta-cognitive distortions, and it is unlikely that for you there are arguments of a sufficient degree of persuasiveness that can force you to reconsider your beliefs on this issue.

Words. Unusual for you. You're obviously using the chat room to make yourself look smart. Especially in a situation where you can't answer a question because you don't want to.) I understand, I understand - the truth stings your eyes and wrings your hands and shatters the ethereal world of hope and faith in a fairy tale.)

In general, it is expected, and you and I know perfectly well that there is no RECOGNITION of Azov, what you in the isolated from the truthful information, the space of propaganda, pour into your ears. These are your speculations and attempts to play with words, passing off your "fantasies" as reality. In a word - again you did not surprise me, but only strengthened my opinion about the new Nazism, totalitarianism and deliberate, controlled degradation of the population of Russia....

legendary
You are trying in vain to present this as the private opinion of Mr. Conyers. He is the co-author and initiator of the amendment, for which all members of the US House of Representatives voted unanimously and it was adopted. And I gave a prooflink to the US Congress website, not to Mr. Conyers' personal blog. And from you in response, I hear only empty verbiage, behind which you are vainly trying to hide the lack of evidence and good arguments.

"You are trying in vain to present this as the private opinion of Mr. Conyers. He co-sponsored and sponsored an amendment that was unanimously voted for by all members of the U.S. House of Representatives and passed."

No, you are again trying to manipulate and assume that there are only idiots here Smiley Let me explain.
1. There is NO recognition of the Azov Battalion as neo-Nazi and fascist. There is only a reference to "Foreign Policy magazine characterized "Azov" numbering 1000 people.... "The battalion is described as 'blatantly neo-Nazi' and 'fascist'." and a few other media outlets. And in the end the question is not about recognizing Azov as "Nazi", but not providing them with arms "because some journalists wrote that they are a Nazi battalion".  Once again, re-read fully and carefully the "Amendment proposed by Mr. Conyers". Or was the amendment not about limiting the supply of arms to the Azov Battalion ?

And also point out the US legislative act where the Azov Battalion is RECOGNIZED as a "Nazi and fascist" unit ?  I am waiting for interesting links, you will have something to do all weekend trying to get out of this situation Smiley
I think you are in a hermetic cocoon of information and in captivity of meta-cognitive distortions, and it is unlikely that for you there are arguments of a sufficient degree of persuasiveness that can force you to reconsider your beliefs on this issue.

Words. Unusual for you. You're obviously using the chat room to make yourself look smart. Especially in a situation where you can't answer a question because you don't want to.) I understand, I understand - the truth stings your eyes and wrings your hands and shatters the ethereal world of hope and faith in a fairy tale.)

In general, it is expected, and you and I know perfectly well that there is no RECOGNITION of Azov, what you in the isolated from the truthful information, the space of propaganda, pour into your ears. These are your speculations and attempts to play with words, passing off your "fantasies" as reality. In a word - again you did not surprise me, but only strengthened my opinion about the new Nazism, totalitarianism and deliberate, controlled degradation of the population of Russia....
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Russia Ukraine War has now become a curse it is not only a war but a torture to developing and developed countries.The biggest crisis due to war in Russia and Ukraine is energy crisis and food crisis. Some nations are pouring oil into war in the name of sanctions, which oil is not a liquid, but a means of inciting war, as a result of which the developed world is slowly drifting into recession.Some developed countries continue their arms trade in the name of cessation of hostilities, while others console themselves by saying that they are not pro-combatants, but in fact they are war-facilitators instead of cessation of hostilities.As a result of the Russia-Ukraine war, the world's economic system is collapsing day by day and the developing or developed countries are getting deeper and deeper And the lack of it is creating adverse conditions for the poor people. Many sectors have been affected with no one to take responsibility including banking sector, online sector and known as the biggest currency.
And the lack of it is creating adverse conditions for the poor people. Many sectors have been affected with no one to take responsibility including banking sector, online sector and known as the biggest currency.There are many proposals coming to the UN to stop the war in Russia and Ukraine, which are only nominal because the five main countries are not agreeing and blaming each other, the US or other countries.Talking about stopping the war, on the other hand, Russia is trying to perpetuate the war by giving various provocative statements.War or anything artificially created cannot be easily stopped because the people behind the artificial creation are the ones who are suffering the consequences of these wines all over the world especially the poor countries.As a result of this war many adverse effects have come to our world first economic system education social system social crime increase banking system collapse foreign deficit
As a result of this war many adverse effects have come to our world first economic system education social system social crime increase banking system collapse foreign deficit Many countries are declaring bankruptcy due to the reserve gap, such as Sri Lanka, Pakistan, and two or three other countries.Law and order is deteriorating in all the countries of the world because people do not have enough to eat because they have no other way, their backs are against the wall and the developed countries are supplying various weapons.leading to committing many criminal acts thus destroying our youth society indulging in various drugs or other activities not only a country but the entire world is concerned and every man Wondering when it will end and where it will end with no one to stop them

Finally I can say that this war has become a curse for mankind and it is leading to the third world war, it has created a world depression and the effects of this war are in every part of the world.We must stop the spread of this war, then we will have a better and prosperous world and all countries must come together to overcome its effects and develop various economic systems. Advanced systems like Bitcoin need to be advanced and with appropriate measures to survive the post-war situation or the effects of war.It can play an important role.
legendary

Wait, you're still here? Your Motherland wants you on the Eastern front! While your more brave compatriots are dying in Donbas, you're cowardly sitting in safety of your apartment and typing bullshit on an internet forum? Did you bribe the recruitment officer? Or still no conscription of mentally retarded?  Grin Grin Grin

Anyway, if everything is so grim for Russia, oil sales are declining, then why where I live gas prices are soaring? Please note I don't live in Russia, China or India. Perhaps you could provide a valid source? Wait, I know you're not going to, you never do. Most things happen in your imagination only.  Grin

As to the state propaganda, I can ensure you that Ukrainian propaganda is MUCH more similar to German nazi propaganda during WW2. Just read your own posts, that's a very good example of Ukrainian propaganda.

it looks like very soon salaries in Russia will be paid with oil

In oil? Why not in rubles? It costs Putin nothing to pay in rubles, he's printing it.  Cool

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm getting more and more convinced that you're in a school for developmentally delayed children. And you may be 30+ years old, but your behavior gives you away.
So, once again, for everyone:
0. First try to prove, with arguments and facts, your multiple morbid fantasies ? I've asked you 100500 times to provide at least minimal arguments to prove your fantasies, the response has been anything but a response:) WAIT Smiley You don't want the truth, and you don't want proof. You need to realize your complexes, and draw attention to yourself Smiley
1. Once again I'll explain - on February 25, 2022, I together with my son enrolled in the Territorial Defense, and until December 2022 I defended my homeland from the brown plague of Rashism.  In December I was demobilized due to injury. Now I actively help my brothers to destroy Rashism on our land. This is financial, technical and consulting assistance Smiley You wanted to insult me primitively? You failed Smiley I'm sure you will never go to defend your country, but will cowardly sit somewhere Smiley. This is normal for the supporters of Rashism...

According to Wikipedia TDF fulfills the following missions:

Protection of public authorities, local governments, critical facilities, important public enterprises and communications
Deployment at checkpoints
Combating sabotage and intelligence forces of the enemy and any illegal armed formations and looters
Maintaining safety and security in any of the administrative divisions of Ukraine (regions, cities, districts and townships)
Organization of resistance and (or) guerrilla groups – in case of territory being captured by the enemy
Providing search and rescue and disaster response and mitigation during cases of peacetime natural and man-made disasters
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_Defense_Forces_(Ukraine)

But you never joined the army and you've never been to Donbas and real fighting areas. Now, more than half a year later after you were "wounded" you're still at home and not in trenches in the East. Which is weird for such a patriotic person as yourself.  Grin Grin Grin

Next, during the time period you claim you served in the "territorial defence", you were visiting the forum frequently, posting some 3-5 posts a day, which makes me think that's just another lie. So typical for you, I'm not surprised.  Grin Grin Grin

Quote from: DrBeer
2. "oil sales are falling, then why are gas prices rising where I live?". - here is a simple answer - your government reads you for biomass and makes money on you Smiley By the way - you don't want to tell the truth, name your country of residence and city - so people can check your fairy tales ? Smiley You probably won't... The reason is banal - it will be difficult for you to lie Smiley

I'm living in a country, which is sponsoring Ukraine, I'm literally paying taxes to support your army. Although I'd prefer not to, but I have no choice. So maybe you can start with showing some respect?  Cool

Quote from: DrBeer
3. "As for the state propaganda, I can assure you that Ukrainian propaganda is WAY more similar to German Nazi propaganda during WWII" - this is of course another cheap and primitive attempt to pass off wishful thinking. But, I will continue the dialog - please ARGUMENTS ? Smiley Or are they not expected ?
before you write your next nonsense - read what is state propaganda, give arguments proving that in Ukraine, the media is totally controlled by the STATE. And we will all laugh heartily at your ridiculous attempts to deny reality Smiley

Ok, that's easy: if the news coming from a country's media is one-sided, biased, alternative opinions are not welcome, no freedom of speech, everything is either black or white, no halftones then it's definitely totally controlled by the state. Check your own posts: your brain is controlled by the STATE too.  Grin

Finally, getting back to the topic:

Everything is going according to the plan, just keep supporting Ukraine and don't ask questions!  Grin
copper member
White Russian

legendary

PS By the way, "congratulations" to the Rashist soldiers - the heroic soldiers of the Azov Battalion are back in action. Now on some parts of the front, representatives of the "second army of the world" will not have the opportunity to surrender Smiley

But let's get back to the topic Smiley
First, as always, the news about the "wonderful" state of affairs in Russia, the terrorist country that unleashed the war:
- Ruble cheapens and returns to negative weekly dynamics
- Producers demanded to tie food prices to the ruble exchange rate Smiley
- Russian reserves lost $6.3 bln due to revaluation during the week
- Russian arms sales abroad fell more than threefold
But according to the international criminal and fantasist Putin - Russia is in the top five most powerful economies in the world Smiley))))

- US tacitly eased sanctions against Iran to replace Russian oil in China
- Russians set a 100-year record for political emigration. It should be understood that the most civilized, adequate part of the russian population is leaving. Which will join the economies of Western countries and will be useful. At the same time, the same thing will happen in Russia - degradation and economic decline.
You can't raise the economy on "ura-patriots", slave labor is ineffective Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 421
Ukraine is not the leader in wheat production. That honor goes to Russia. And given the fact that Ukraine has lost control over large swathes of Eastern and Southern regions, the wheat production capacity is even lower now. On the other hand, climate change is helping Russia to increase their output. Wheat yield in Central Russia is going up every year, as a result of rising global temperature, while the bread-basket of Southern Russia retains the output. This year, Russia is expected to export around 47-48 million tonnes of wheat, way more than the EU (38.5 million). Others like Canada and Australia are far behind.
Yes you are right.  I agree with you.  Russia is ahead in all areas.  Russia is one of the most powerful countries in the world.  But Ukraine is no less.  Ukraine also produces a large number of crops.  Russia's war in Ukraine has led to food shortages around the world.  Especially in European countries, its effect has been seen more.  And food prices in all countries have increased.  Due to this, the life of the middle class people has become very difficult.
copper member
White Russian
3. "As for the state propaganda, I can assure you that Ukrainian propaganda is WAY more similar to German Nazi propaganda during WWII" - this is of course another cheap and primitive attempt to pass off wishful thinking. But, I will continue the dialog - please ARGUMENTS ? Smiley Or are they not expected ?
before you write your next nonsense - read what is state propaganda, give arguments proving that in Ukraine, the media is totally controlled by the STATE. And we will all laugh heartily at your ridiculous attempts to deny reality Smiley
This is quite easy, given that in Ukraine the scandalous law on media, against which Ukrainian journalists themselves protested, was adopted and entered into force, the expert committee at the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine recognized it as unconstitutional, and the European Federation of Journalists said the following about it:

The coercive regulation envisaged by the bill and in the hands of a regulator totally controlled by the government is worthy of the worst authoritarian regimes. It must be withdrawn. A state that would apply such provisions simply has no place in the European Union.

legendary

Wait, you're still here? Your Motherland wants you on the Eastern front! While your more brave compatriots are dying in Donbas, you're cowardly sitting in safety of your apartment and typing bullshit on an internet forum? Did you bribe the recruitment officer? Or still no conscription of mentally retarded?  Grin Grin Grin

Anyway, if everything is so grim for Russia, oil sales are declining, then why where I live gas prices are soaring? Please note I don't live in Russia, China or India. Perhaps you could provide a valid source? Wait, I know you're not going to, you never do. Most things happen in your imagination only.  Grin

As to the state propaganda, I can ensure you that Ukrainian propaganda is MUCH more similar to German nazi propaganda during WW2. Just read your own posts, that's a very good example of Ukrainian propaganda.

it looks like very soon salaries in Russia will be paid with oil

In oil? Why not in rubles? It costs Putin nothing to pay in rubles, he's printing it.  Cool

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

I'm getting more and more convinced that you're in a school for developmentally delayed children. And you may be 30+ years old, but your behavior gives you away.
So, once again, for everyone:
0. First try to prove, with arguments and facts, your multiple morbid fantasies ? I've asked you 100500 times to provide at least minimal arguments to prove your fantasies, the response has been anything but a response:) WAIT Smiley You don't want the truth, and you don't want proof. You need to realize your complexes, and draw attention to yourself Smiley
1. Once again I'll explain - on February 25, 2022, I together with my son enrolled in the Territorial Defense, and until December 2022 I defended my homeland from the brown plague of Rashism.  In December I was demobilized due to injury. Now I actively help my brothers to destroy Rashism on our land. This is financial, technical and consulting assistance Smiley You wanted to insult me primitively? You failed Smiley I'm sure you will never go to defend your country, but will cowardly sit somewhere Smiley. This is normal for the supporters of Rashism...
I'm sitting at home now, we've had three air raids in one day. Terrorist country, losing the war, is trying to terrorize peaceful cities of Ukraine.... I understand - you are thrilled about it.
2. "oil sales are falling, then why are gas prices rising where I live?". - here is a simple answer - your government reads you for biomass and makes money on you Smiley By the way - you don't want to tell the truth, name your country of residence and city - so people can check your fairy tales ? Smiley You probably won't... The reason is banal - it will be difficult for you to lie Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: