Pages:
Author

Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings? - page 86. (Read 7674 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
It's because there's a chance that you will not get paid so your friend started to leave the bounty.
And there are many people who joined the bounty so the pool will be rewarded to many people.
More participants = lower share for stakes.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
The longer the bounty the bigger the stakes of these higher ranks will have,it means the low ranking signature participants will earn less that is why i am not joining these campaigns which has a lot of high ranking participants because it isnt worth your time,the stakes will be less because there are too much high ranks that will get your stakes.
IMO ,it is better if you have joined those bounty campaigns which has less hype but has good project, because surely it will still have good chance of getting SOLD out when the ICO would be live,dont want to participate campaigns which has hundreds of participants because you wont get muich stakes and the payment wont worth the time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
The longer the bounty the bigger the stakes of these higher ranks will have,it means the low ranking signature participants will earn less that is why i am not joining these campaigns which has a lot of high ranking participants because it isnt worth your time,the stakes will be less because there are too much high ranks that will get your stakes.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
well, it's natural, the longer the bounty, the more people are involved and it comes less reward. If you mean a signature, the its is worth wear until the end of.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?
That could be true in a certain way. That is if a bounty is prolonged due to ICO extension, many people will join in later to make the participants so many. So in view of that many projects puts a limit to the number of participants if it exceeds a certain number. Also, as bounty is prolonged, you might not be able to continue possibly due to certain reasons and that can affect the number of tokens you'll get. But one fact is that, for you to earn more tokens you need to work hard, in fact very hard to accumulate as much stakes as you can. You should also join a good project that will sell well because bounty allocations are a percentage of what investors will buy so if all tokens are bought then you'll get more as well. One other trick is that, be serious with the bounties that most people find it difficult to do. Do them seriously only if you can and you'll scrap all the allocated tokens in that pool
Activity: 406
Merit: 111

It depends on the supply of the coins and the number of participants in the bounty. Also, depends on the reached cap of each bounty. If the project reached their hard cap, then you would expect big coins. Likewise, if there are few participants but have big supply, then you will receive huge clins as well.

No it doesn't work like that. Bounty campagnes go by stakes and in the case of earning stakes over time such as with a signature campagne, higher ranking members will earn more stakes over time than lower ranking members. If a bounty has allocated 1 Million tokens for a campagne but keeps postponing their ICO the higher ranking members will earn more stakes and get a bigger portion of the bounty vs lower ranking members.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

It depends on the supply of the coins and the number of participants in the bounty. Also, depends on the reached cap of each bounty. If the project reached their hard cap, then you would expect big coins. Likewise, if there are few participants but have big supply, then you will receive huge clins as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111

Yeah there is truth to what he says, higher ranking members will outpace you in earning stakes and thus their income vs yours will grow whilst yours decreases. Can't tell you to stay or leave but you should try to figure out if you think its worth it. The signature bounty I am doing for Chimaera also has a bit of a reputation for postponing their ICO, their original plan was April last year. I believe in the project though and I'm personally very excited about it, hence why I joined it so I'm staying and finishing what I started.

Legendary member gets 10 stakes
Hero gets 5 stakes

The longer the bounty campagne the wider the gap of stakes earned between Legendary and Hero.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Not true,it depends on the number of participants,if the bounty has few participants it would be profitable for those few people,in the otherhand if the bounty has thousands of participants you wont get much tokens,lastly depends on the outcome of the campaign because morelikey successful ICOs will pay you a lot and thoe who will failed will give you pennies or nothing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
It is usually depends on rank. If a Legendary/Hero and Senior members account the longer the bounty the higher the pay however for Full-member and below the longer the bounty the lower the pay will get since high rank members have high stake per week than the lower ones.
For you maybe u just stay than to waste the effort you made for the past months.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101

EDIT:

I already knew the amount of money that I earned on this particular bounty. I think the money that I earned is actually good and enough for my waiting. i waited for about 8 months before they release. Actually it is already in my wallet but the token is not listed yet so I can't know for sure the actual price of the token.
Pages:
Jump to: