Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 25. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I like to view the projects based on their use or the platform they offer, and Tokenmarket does a good job of categorizing the ICOs. This way, I don't miss new projects that have good value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I really agree with you. Are they just looking for profits from investors? Even projects that fail and scam more than successful projects. At least there must be a way to limit the ICO that keeps coming. Especially tokens of the type erc20. Too many failed project and eventually made investors afraid to buy an ICO
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
You can't watch every project just focus on what is important for you. And read more about FOMO in crypto a lot of people have such issue.
Activity: 303
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin
ICO isn't one of too many guys, it's because we are lazy to read details about the project, I have tips for friends here to be able to know the ICO / latest project every day by way of "; sort = first_post; desc" in address bar.
it really helps me to see new projects every day. Maybe senior bitcointalk members already know it, just intend to share for those who don't know yet
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Indeed true. I think, there's always a new campaign every single week making it hard to decide which one to invest and participate bounty program with. That is why popularity for some investors and users is important because most of the popular projects are succeeding during the crowdsale period. Assumptions can be made on such aspects as popularity and rating.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
I dont know how will i react with those new tokens that are being born everyday. Some of them are profitable but most of them were just trash coins specially on those tokens from airdrops. If you are one of the wisest trader then you will be able to use those trash coins to gain a profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Yes its hard if you are alone searching a tons of ICO . Atleast you are practicing your research capabilities rather than joining HYPE ICO's news.
Then i found this promising promising project ABLE is a financial platform of cryptocurrency.  With Able Account users can access third party services including  micropayment , investments loans, and wealth management. This Feature will allows existing bank accounts users to operate on financial activities to offer more services in more accessible ways . I hope to get more friends to share their ICO so many investors will know !
Activity: 341
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...

I think most of people hates this. They have made them miss many good projects that invest in them can make a lot of money. There are more and more scam projects, even if they are not fraudulent, the value is not as expected.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
Just like me There are too many projects and ICOs appear every day, That makes me lazy in reading each project. So there are so many good projects that I have missed it. From late 2017 to now. Maybe I missed more than 10 good projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Maybe the reason why many tokens created and born everyday, it is because mostly or maybe totally all newly campaign open would used different types of tokens which has also different in quality and price value.
Activity: 98
Increasing the number of new tokens on the falling market means that much more of them are scam. Also, many fail. For us, this means that it's harder to find a promising ICO project.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Yes, I agree that there are many new ICO token coming in the crypto market which I believe is a healthy environment for the bounty hunters and investors. This would mean that crypto currency is a good business for some ICO projects that people are looking for greater possibilities to earn by investing in ICO's.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
There are many channels in social networks with independent reviews and ratings of current and upcoming ICO projects. With them it is somehow easier to choose a project. All money cannot be earned and it is impossible to be everywhere. We have to make choices, study, analyze, carry out a very large work and this is to participate in bounty campaigns, for investing in ICO work several times more.
Activity: 154
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Yes, there are so many projects out there that I don't even have the time to really study them.
So most of the time I look at the institutional investors behind it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I do not have time to follow all the new tokens, it seems to me that this is simply unrealistic, there are so many of them and I decided to join the group that publishes new bounty companies, I join them and while all the companies are successful and I like everything!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

I think so...I don't have much time to research all new projects, I often miss good projects but, it's not something to be hated or regretted
I realized that I still had many opportunities to buy tokens or coins from the projects I passed when it was listed on the exchange
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
i did the same and now i can follow a lot of coins to make a lot of money =)

Would you mind sharing some link to that for follow up. This is the way forward because icos are really every where these days and most times you be in one and missing in the very best.  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11

I also hate it, so many new Ico if you are an investor, it's hard to keep up you need a lot of funds, and its hard to discern which one is a legit site, scammers are also to good to imitate legit ICO, and there are a lot of services about ICO set up.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Because of the large number of projects, there is a risk to miss a very promising project, as in the day there is about 10 or more ANN, and to have time to study them all, I have to understand their essence very superficially. It would be good to work in a team, when each member will be assigned a certain number of projects per day.
Activity: 15
Too many new Tokens, yes i agry, BUT not many enough really good innovative tokens. If one good token comes, then 1000 copies of it suddenly appear  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: