Pages:
Author

Topic: There are too many new Token, new project - page 26. (Read 3825 times)

Activity: 569
Merit: 250
Yes, there are too many new token and projects in crypto and I believe this will still continue for some time but the best thing to do to avoid falling victim of scam is to do a very good research of any token or project before you invest or participate in it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
You are right due to large number of ICO some time we miss the big and most critical project. We do not research well about the projects as in resultant we loss our money and time. Do research and always join the project which have strong base.
Already number of projects are available in the market so we do not invest on ICO is the good deal. Because it is little critical investment and future possibilities of new projects is undermine so better we should protect our investment. Every investment have we decide our own so we should analyse the best platform then pick the right one.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
You can't follow all the crypto 24/7
Join some groups with signals/ICO reviews/news
whaletank club
And you will be informed well
i did the same and now i can follow a lot of coins to make a lot of money =)

Good advise, join some whale club and group about ICO. They usually give you detail information of which project is attended. By that way, you can save your time to do other thing and also make a right decision in investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Too many peoples who think what he make ICO now and dont think about next steps.
Main reason for him collect moneys, and this born scam everywhere
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
You are right due to large number of ICO some time we miss the big and most critical project. We do not research well about the projects as in resultant we loss our money and time. Do research and always join the project which have strong base.
Activity: 74
Let creat  a team and do teamwork. Your team won't miss any good project and you don't have to hard . what do you think about my ideal?
Activity: 172
Merit: 2
You can't follow all the crypto 24/7
Join some groups with signals/ICO reviews/news
whaletank club
And you will be informed well
i did the same and now i can follow a lot of coins to make a lot of money =)
Activity: 103
So do I. I have miss Hydrogen Token because there are too many ANN  post. I haven't seen it untill finished ICO. So regret!
 Embarrassed Undecided
Activity: 138
I think that there are least 1 token or project or exchange were born everyday!
When I read ANN. Oh. I didn't research all. Maybe we have miss some good project.....Because there are too Project...
I hate this thing on Crypto Grin
Pages:
Jump to: