Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 23. (Read 3440 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 11:43:07 PM
ETH is a potential coin, a profitable investment for investors in a certain way. Then, the time to reinvest in ETH is at any time. Currently, the price of ETH is still low, investing now in ETH is a right decision!
Activity: 378
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
July 20, 2018, 11:39:45 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?

I prefer that you should invest on ethereum but not re invest because most of the coins in the market today are still low so keep on holding your coins right now.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 11:32:45 PM
in general, since January the price for ETH has fallen slowly, and I think that it will fall a little further, but 300 dollars is an edge, you can safely invest in ETH, and invest at the moment I advise 50 percent, then you can only watch. There are other promising coins in which you can invest the rest of the portfolio!
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
July 20, 2018, 07:37:26 PM
I am also planning to buy back ETH and my target price is $400 to $420. There are a lot of rumors going out lately about BTC reaching $40,000 by the end of year. Once that happen, ETH will surely follow and might reach up to $5000. This month actually is a good month to buy ETH and BTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
July 20, 2018, 07:30:21 PM
Eth has been declining the last couple days, it's very interesting because btc has stayed steady.

But I don't think theres any need to worry though.
Bull runs are marked by incredibly high amounts of trading volume.
This naturally brings the demand for btc and eth up because they are the only two coins out there that is widely traded and can be easily bought with fiat.
As people start to branch out into alts and looking into icos more, eth will definitely rise.
It would be also good to look at exchange coins like bnb, and kucoin shares.

As far as long term goes, you have to be really careful on this one.
BTC won't last forever, and it seems obvious that eth will replace it as king.
But unless eth can solve it's scalability issues and solve them quick, the other 2nd generation smart contract platforms will overtake it.
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
July 20, 2018, 07:17:24 PM
the complexity will not allow this to happen and to repeat the events that we have already seen last year. after all, bitcoin also gave the opportunity to invest profitably. next year it may be a signal for a successful investment.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 07:26:33 PM
I think that this would be an appropriate time to invest in Ethereum, since very slowly its price is starting to rise. Y
surely in the following months we could obtain good profits since I have a lot of hope in this currency with many projects.
Activity: 83
July 20, 2018, 07:15:46 PM
At present, the value of ETH is quite low. This is a good opportunity to invest.
Activity: 308
July 20, 2018, 07:10:03 PM
With ETH, you can invest at any time, even when the exchange rate peak or bottom. Because the ETH rate is always stable, the recovery rate if the long-term investment is very large. So if you have a lot of money then investing in ETH and BTC is an excellent choice if you do not have much trade experience.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 07:04:31 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
There are a lot of coins that make investment sense right now-not just ethereum. Especially if your money is still in fiats or Tether. 450 $ ETH is no way comparable to about 1400$ bulls market ETH
Activity: 336
July 20, 2018, 07:04:17 PM
reinvest eth now still has good potential, because now eth will show good movement in some time to come. now the crypto coin is still showing a good move and it would be great to pull back many investors to invest.
Activity: 420
July 20, 2018, 07:01:26 PM
This time it is good to reinvest in ETH after profit taking at the beginning of the week. If you invest in ETH at this time, the likelihood of a big profit at the end of the year when the market price rebounded due to increased investment demand. ETH is potential crypto and is very suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
July 20, 2018, 06:53:39 PM
We are waiting for the bull run of crypto market to increase. I think this the time to invest into Ethereum if we can see the previous charts of ethereum price it is still best to have some. For me I had rather invest now than regret later when it is already increase.
Activity: 40
July 20, 2018, 06:50:26 PM
If it is for me it will better rather than expecting a short term high growth. It provides a very strong market and it can't be manipulated. And the correct answer is we will see that again but there was no ETH about when that will be happened so far. I guess maybe year to come.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 06:45:19 PM
Eth is a good investment because it has a real use case, and investing in ethereum is a good choice because the price is still cheap now, if bull run start again eth price might hit above 1k and it would be a good profit for any one that invested now.
Yes it is still a good chance or opportunity to catch ethereum at this price. Were not yet at all time high so good to have ethereum. Even crypto market are struggling let's invest in ethereum anyway price will go to moon.
copper member
Activity: 251
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
Yes, this is the time to invest in Ethereum. 3 Days ago when bitcoin hits 7400 USD, Ethereum hit 505 USD. But at this moment, ETH price is 446 USD. And the price decreasing slowly. So, we get again the buying time for ETH. If you buy now then you will make a quick profit very soon. But if you keep them HODL then you have a big chance to make a good profit. Because I hope ETH will hit 1K USD very soon.
Activity: 82
July 20, 2018, 06:36:47 PM
Now is a good time for investment. In half a year we will see the price of the ethereum at 1500-2000 dollars. x3-x4 for 6 months - not a bad result, banks do not bring much profit
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
https://www.cd3d.app
July 20, 2018, 06:31:34 PM
I really look forward to it because ethereum has to do with coin result from following bounty program which of course also impact on coins that i have now, if ethereum price rise, coin with ethereum platform will also rise so for those who have money buy ethereum because besides to get profit also for the price ethereum can quickly increase
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

Yes, its a good idea to invest in Ethereum right now because the price is still cheap and as you said earlier, we may experience another bull run very soon. So this is the best time to buy.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
July 20, 2018, 06:27:57 PM
Eth is a good investment because it has a real use case, and investing in ethereum is a good choice because the price is still cheap now, if bull run start again eth price might hit above 1k and it would be a good profit for any one that invested now.
Pages:
Jump to: