Pages:
Author

Topic: Time to reinvest into ETH? - page 24. (Read 3440 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
July 20, 2018, 06:21:17 PM
I believe that the etherium today is dropping and it is now really the best time to hodle it. Maybe if we are going to make hold on it and wait for the another update of the price we can maybe gain a huge amount of profit on it. We need to have more patience and keep calm.
We can expect that ethereum will soon to increase its value following what bitcoin had been through right now.So it's a good choice to keep on holding to this coins as this will give us good returns if we see its price starts to increase.Patience is all we need at this time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
July 20, 2018, 06:07:05 PM
I believe that the etherium today is dropping and it is now really the best time to hodle it. Maybe if we are going to make hold on it and wait for the another update of the price we can maybe gain a huge amount of profit on it. We need to have more patience and keep calm.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 06:02:03 PM
Yes, now is the time to buy Ethereum and wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 05:59:09 PM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
I personally know many guys who are going to do like that, but as for me, Ethereum is not the best thing that you can invest in. There are also ADA, NEO, XML, LTC. Many of great projects around.
Activity: 70
July 20, 2018, 05:48:33 PM
If I have to give my opinion, I always prefer ethereum. But I am not sure that the same Bull Run will happen this year also. Hoping for the best.
Activity: 207
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 20, 2018, 09:13:28 AM
Anything under $500 seems like a goo price to take the chance, obviously no way of knowing for sure.
Activity: 3178
Merit: 977
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 20, 2018, 09:12:43 AM
This is obviously a great time to invest into Ethereum since it lose a big portion of its value due to the prolonged bear market which has affected the entire market due to which I have already purchased a couple of ETH and am HODLING them for the long term. I firmly believe that Ethereum will reach $1500 by the end of this year and might reach the $2500 by the end of next year based on my research. This is one of the safest coins to invest into at the moment after Bitcoin which is why I highly recommend investing into it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 09:11:26 AM
You do have time to invest in ETH, because altcoins do not grow in price. Probably because of the strange growth of bitcoin, but I already mentioned this in another message. Now the price of ETH has a standard value, but you do understand that soon we will start growing?
Activity: 316
July 20, 2018, 09:02:47 AM
The Ethereum is moving forward steadily, its value is increasing gradually, and the $ 1000 mark for the coin previously seemed unattainable. Now, when the goal is achieved, it is expected to set the next maximum at $ 2000 or $ 2500 for a coin. The more projects using the Ethereum blockchain as a base, the greater the confidence that this mark is achievable.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 20, 2018, 09:02:41 AM
I hopeall of us are eagerly waiting for the bullrun a similar one which we have experienced last year ? Most profitable investment was ethreum and I am just wondering if it's going to be the same this year? Is it the right time to reinvest into ethreum?
So, I think now is a good time and a good price to invest in ETH. ETH is a good coin that can bring big profits in the future. We have already seen good growth last year and I think such growth will repeat this year.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
July 20, 2018, 08:34:41 AM
ETHEREUM is still profitable even now that bitcoin is not longer in hype. Maybe soon it will go the moon again. All of us can invest even though the value of most of the tokens right now is not good. For me it is also time to invest in other altcoins like ethereum. I guess this is the year of altcoins.
Activity: 124
July 20, 2018, 08:27:36 AM
Ethereums price is rapidly increasing. And if you were to hold for long time, i guess it is still a good time to invest in Eth. I'm sure that it will grow more in few years and we might get twice or more profit of what we have today. It is the most promising coin for me listed in the top 10 altcoins. And also most projects emerging today relies on Ethereum and perhaps it can help to make ethereums price increase more.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
July 20, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

I would say that it's a good time to invest in Ethereum. I say that because the price of Ethereum right now is dwindling, going up and down, while still holding a good price point that is ripe enough to be invested upon and be bought. That shows that while having a low enough value for investment, it still has a good movement to say that it has a high chance of increasing soon enough. At least, if one would invest with Ethereum, he or she doesn't have to wait for too long to get a return for the investment.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
July 20, 2018, 08:21:47 AM
As we can see, Eth is not in good shape right now (I mean not bad but not also good at the same time) which supposed to be the opposite happened since btc is on the bullish run currently. I don't also know why this scenario is happening but instead of feeling down why don't we take this opportunity to buy eth even more, hold it and then sell when it skyrockets.

I still do believe in eth, let's just wait for the upcoming couple of weeks and let's hope it regains its good momentum sooner Smiley.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 20, 2018, 07:56:30 AM
yes i think its good time to invest in ethereum,the price of the eth is still in low side you will be never see such low price of ethereum in future , ethereum is the most stable cryptocurrency from the top 10 coins
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
July 20, 2018, 07:43:24 AM
For me ETH is looking good at the moment to invest as it is at dip. Also ETH is going to implement sharding to increase TPS which will make things good.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 07:41:37 AM
Now is a good time to buy ETH, I think ETH is at the bottom of the market, so buy in and wait for good opportunities to invest.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 07:41:30 AM
It is good time to invest in ethereum, some people make fud such bitcoin will hit $5000 before $50k but that is totally fud. Best time for investing.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
July 20, 2018, 07:36:45 AM
I also prefer to collect ethereum and store savings in the ETH, I think now it is the most stable cryptocurrency from the top 10, and if you analyze the market and believe in the crypto, then the ethereum will still show good growth and now it's time to buy it in long term.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 07:36:21 AM
I think this year we will not see as big bubble on cryptoworld as it was last year. And I think the best time for investing in Ethereum is the end of this year. It is just my intuition.
Pages:
Jump to: