Pages:
Author

Topic: Titan Mint Coins- Serious Issue- ***NEW UPDATES*** - page 13. (Read 12708 times)

Activity: 599
Merit: 272
I just want to go on record saying MoparMiningLLC is 100% a collaborator and accomplice to this felony fraud and theft, and he should be mentioned in any police reports filed against Tim Fillmore and Titan Mint, LLC.

> the whole issue was that it was "redeemed" and not actually "not funded" as per what the database was showing.

Says Tim, the known felon who robbed everyone, with no evidence, and who you continue to take at his word, over that of his victims, because you are his ACCOMPLICE.

MoparMiningLL continues to make false accusations against trusted members of this forum, including me. He harasses members of this site, including scam victims in threads where they discuss police and federal charges, while he insists the known felon who robbed us is still innocent. He has cruelly harrassed, stalked and doxxed members of this forum and he should be banned from this site.

> "as for doxxing Tim - yes I did do that"

Are there no terms of conduct for this site? Why is this crazy stalker felon named MOPARMININGLLC still allowed to participate here?

I have emails going back to 2016 from Tim where he states in no unclear terms that his "database" of which 2FA coins have been redeemed was corrupted, even back then. Please post or PM me a La Habra police report number and I will interface directly with the detective assigned to the case.

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Ok...I'm not flying tomorrow so I will drive to La Habra PD and file in person.

If anyone has any information you feel would be helpful in the police report, please PM it to me.

Kudos! I am not affected because I don't own any 2fa coins but I think it's great someone goes through the trouble to hold Titan mint accountable.
A redeeming service that's not availble but crucial for your product is inacceptable.
Activity: 18
Merit: 4

If anyone has any information you feel would be helpful in the police report, please PM it to me.

If there's anything I can provide - let me know. I have all email correspondences with Titan from purchase plus can pull any screenshots down from the waybackmachine
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
> Turns out you bought a coin that had been redeemed prior to your purchase of it

There is no evidence of that. You continue to accuse the member of this forum that I bought the coin from of robbing me, and I don't think that's what happened. That same person also sold me other rare and valuable coins which have been authenticated by coin grading agencies, they were a legit vendor. You are still here making false accusations against trusted members of this forum, in my opinion. The preponderonce of evidence points to Tim just robbing me outright, just like he robbed all the other victims, of which you are not one. You continue to defend a guy that is now a known felon, and continue to assert that he never robbed me. You continue to take the word of a known felon, with no evidence, over the word of his known victims, with evidence. That makes you untrustworthy in my humble opinion, and it also makes you a fucking ACCOMPLICE. You continue to shill physical key wallets here, in a fucking thread about people being scammed by a physical key wallet vendor. That makes you a scammer trying to scam the victims in a scam thread.

You want to start to make things right with me Mopar? Take down your negative trust rating of me, I never did anything to you. Until then you are just nothing but a horrible troll and a scam accomplice in the Titan Mint scam, to me. I've seen you abuse other members of this forum too. As I said before I think you should be banned here for fucking doxxing Tim and harassing his mother at home. I went to the police. You did crazy stalker shit.

very simple way to show that then - what is the address to the coin? if it was redeemed, then the address will show it.
and based on the original thread - the whole issue was that it was "redeemed" and not actually "not funded" as per what the database was showing. In that same thread you admitted that you failed to verify the coin type and coin balance and just took the word of the seller.

I have made no false accusations against anyone, let alone a trusted forum member. Tell me one person I have accused? Asking for proof by the way is not an accusation.

You though have made many unfounded accusations with zero proof.

And the only "victim" that has complained about anything related to me is you - and your complaints are false and hollow.

Your negative trust rating is:

user is accusing Titan of wrong doing - I have no idea whether Titan screwed him or not - I read all the history (it is a lot and very confusing) User claims he had a unfunded coin from Titan that was never funded (user is also shown in several threads soliciting and purchasing unfunded Titans) so I asked questions and now he flags me as an accomplice? wtf. Do not engage with this person or risk being flagged falsely.

and is 100% factual - the moment I asked you one question about your coin you went off on me and then accused me. You have also then accused several others in the exact same fashion. Most of the people you have accused are in the top 20 of most trusted people on the entire forums.

so this feed back is warranted and factual. While yours are made up lies.

So make it right? I am - I will leave the feedback - what you can do is stop dredging my name up and reposting your bullshit about me every time you post in this thread.

as for doxxing Tim - yes I did do that - the doxxing of a public person who operated a public company and who was then in the position of owing several people funds and the same person who had provided much of his personal information already - as for harassing his mother - that I never did, I never made any contact with his parents.

As I have said - keep my name out of your threads.  You may have been wronged by Tim/Titan  -  many have. and I hope resolution comes for all his victims - I am no accomplice.  I have helped people to peel and redeem nearly 10 btc worth of Titan coins without asking for 1 sat for the help.

> Turns out you bought a coin that had been redeemed prior to your purchase of it

There is no evidence of that. You continue to accuse the member of this forum that I bought the coin from of robbing me, and I don't think that's what happened. That same person also sold me other rare and valuable coins which have been authenticated by coin grading agencies, they were a legit vendor. You are still here making false accusations against trusted members of this forum, in my opinion. The preponderonce of evidence points to Tim just robbing me outright, just like he robbed all the other victims, of which you are not one. You continue to defend a guy that is now a known felon, and continue to assert that he never robbed me. You continue to take the word of a known felon, with no evidence, over the word of his known victims, with evidence. That makes you untrustworthy in my humble opinion, and it also makes you a fucking ACCOMPLICE. You continue to shill physical key wallets here, in a fucking thread about people being scammed by a physical key wallet vendor. That makes you a scammer trying to scam the victims in a scam thread.

You want to start to make things right with me Mopar? Take down your negative trust rating of me, I never did anything to you. Until then you are just nothing but a horrible troll and a scam accomplice in the Titan Mint scam, to me. I've seen you abuse other members of this forum too. As I said before I think you should be banned here for fucking doxxing Tim and harassing his mother at home. I went to the police. You did crazy stalker shit.
Activity: 354
Merit: 23

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 2195
EIN: 82-3893490
For people asking about the FINCEN reporting angle. Be aware FINCEN is not interested in prosecuting fraud. They would be the ones who come down on Tim / Titan for running an unregistered money transmitter business, so that would be a civil fine sort of thing. What we really need is for the DA of La Habra, CA to take notice and for that to happen you need to file a police report claiming grand theft / fraud, with the La Habra PD. Tim's LinkedIn profile says that's where he is but I wouldn't be so sure. Once a DA decides to press felony charges, they should be able to find him as long as he's still in the USA...   What would be really cool is if in the new thread, people who are not victims don't show up to harass the victims, claim the victims are actually the ones scamming Tim, try to hock physical wallet products with fucking privkeys printed on them (which is exactly how we all got scammed, in this scam thread), and claim that Tim is actually still innocent, like MoparMiningLLC did. If you want to see a real shitstorm, go back to the thread from 2016 when I first accused Tim of running a scam because I couldn't cash out my 2FA coin. Everyone and their mother showed up to call me a scammer, it was all bullshit.

look man - I never accused you of anything - I asked for proof and when you refused to provided any and wanted to be accepted as truthful based on your word when your details were:

1. bought 2fa coin - thought was pk - never checked balance
2. dont recall who/where i got it
3. swears its not the peeled 2fa coin you had just recently requested and bought on forums right before the claim you made
4. refused the 1 btc from tim

Turns out you bought a coin that had been redeemed prior to your purchase of it (yes, there was a database issue that said "not funded" instead of "redeemed" but c'mon man - redeemed coins are technically no longer funded and had you even done your own due diligence and checked the coins address prior to your purchase you would have known it was redeemed and no longer funded.

Tim admitted this was an issue and offered to pay you 1 BTC for identifying his "database bug".

Could it have all been bullshit? sure - but at that time, your "issue" was the only one any one had ever had with Tim/Titan.

So, all of the above years ago while no one else was having any issues at all with tim or titan.

Then years later when the site went down and 2fa coins became an issue (I still dont recall seeing anyone saying they have had issues redeeming PK coins) you come back and claim you were the unsung hero from years back everyone who questioned or asked you for proof was an accomplice.

you have red flagged people falsely - sending pm's that you would remove the red flag if they removed theirs - which then shows your feedback to be nothing but spiteful retaliation. Example below:

I noticed you are having a hard time selling physical crypto on this site, this week. Maybe it's because your account was flagged as an accomplice to a well-known physical bitcoin scam.

I still offer to remove the negative rating from your account, if you remove the negative rating from mine.

You have even then also pm'd me trying to buy coins from me...

you have called ballet "spies" when their CEO is the only person to have ever successfully closed a crytpo exchange while making sure 100% of all clients were made whole.

after all that - I never called you a liar - while you have accused several highly trusted members of either being Tim or being in bed with Tim  - all false and made up claims.

I have even merited your posts - when on track and helpful to the situation.  

I have even tried to ignore you but with damn near every post you make you throw my name in it and further stir the shit.

In the end, was Tim/Titan fucking people over? Yes - and many here have tried to help those affected - myself included. Yet you still toss shit on my name.

do me a favor - keep my name out of your texts unless you have actual facts to state about me.

Note: to speak of me as you do without facts is libel and also a crime and could be grounds for a lawsuit.
Let me give you a summary from my perspective. I first met Tim at the Austin Bitcoin Conference in 2014 and purchased a Titan Bitcoin "token" from him at that event, and purchased another few online either from his site or via trades on this forum with other trusted members during 2014/2015. I actually spoke onstage at that event alongside Andreas Antonopolous and told people we were building a new internet for money.

2016: I tried to cash out my coin, and discovered that there was no privkey, only a 2FA code. I purchased it online in this forum so I didn't have access to any email / password needed to redeem the token, but it didn't end up mattering because when we looked up the token on his website, the status was "Not Yet Funded". Tim claimed the token was "lost in the mail" and replaced by another of his customers, and he ALSO claimed that he had multiple copies of his database of "redeemed" 2FA coins, with conflicting data or corruption. I suspected Tim was running a fraud at that time and decided to file a police report instead of taking a 1BTC payoff from Tim at that time because I suspected taking any funds from Tim could implicate me in receiving stolen or laundered funds. At the time, the police took my report but didn't act because it was under the monetary limit for being a felony case, and I couldn't get a California DA to act across state lines on such a small amount, and it wasn't even worth my time to pursue, back then.

2022: It seems other users are now realizing that the 2FA coins are not all redeemable, or maybe none of them is redeemable any longer because Tim's website is down and Tim is missing / no longer responding to emails about the Titan coins. Tim's liabilities on those coins is now in the millions of dollars, maybe he still has the money, maybe not, nobody knows. It's missing and it cannot be accessed by the people it belongs to so it is now "theft" and "fraud", in legal terms, for all those people. Tim decides to send out (maybe) some scammy emails not under his official name or under official Titan company business, or maybe just some scammer is doing that to try to get peoples' redemption codes. Tim has MOVED all the bitcoin that was supposed to be in the 2FA coins meaning they are all UNFUNDED as of this moment, presumably to his personal wallet because Titan Bitcoin no longer exists as a business entity. Arguably this is an act of felony grand theft, and it is also acting as a fiduciary and/or money transmitter without a license. Fincen is contacted (by me) and opens a case against Tim / Titan for operating a money transmitter business without a license. Tim is believed to be in La Habra, CA but the local DA is not aware of the case, or not aware of the severity of the case against Tim, and has not issued a warrant for his arrest or indicted him for fraud or theft, yet.
What we really need is for the DA of La Habra, CA to take notice and for that to happen you need to file a police report claiming grand theft / fraud, with the La Habra PD.

Ah...thank you.  I will contact La Habra PD tomorrow.
For people asking about the FINCEN reporting angle. Be aware FINCEN is not interested in prosecuting fraud. They would be the ones who come down on Tim / Titan for running an unregistered money transmitter business, so that would be a civil fine sort of thing. What we really need is for the DA of La Habra, CA to take notice and for that to happen you need to file a police report claiming grand theft / fraud, with the La Habra PD. Tim's LinkedIn profile says that's where he is but I wouldn't be so sure. Once a DA decides to press felony charges, they should be able to find him as long as he's still in the USA...   What would be really cool is if in the new thread, people who are not victims don't show up to harass the victims, claim the victims are actually the ones scamming Tim, try to hock physical wallet products with fucking privkeys printed on them (which is exactly how we all got scammed, in this scam thread), and claim that Tim is actually still innocent, like MoparMiningLLC did. If you want to see a real shitstorm, go back to the thread from 2016 when I first accused Tim of running a scam because I couldn't cash out my 2FA coin. Everyone and their mother showed up to call me a scammer, it was all bullshit.

I was thinking of rewording the thread title to try and make it easier to find.

I agree with this.  The drama in the middle was very distracting, as I'm sure it was for everyone, when I first found this thread and was trying to get up to speed.  A new, concise thread, which summarizes where we are at as of March 2023, would be welcome.
How can I tell which one I have?

Do you have the full btc addresses of the coins? Does your certificate say PK or 2FA if you have them? If you don't have the addresses, I'd venture to guess they are 2FA coins, but if you do, check them on the blockchain to see if they are funded.

Edit - use walletexplorer.com if you have only the firstbits like on the coin pics.

This is what a PK coin looks like:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-2017-titan-01-btc-silver-1oz-private-key-pk-version-5400342

2FA -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58209864

That was helpful to see the two different types. Thank you.
Unfortunately, it looks like I have the 2FA version. Shit.
Firstbits on walletexplorer shows nothing. Double shit.

Only recourse at this point is the FINCEN report?
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959

Do you have the full btc addresses of the coins? Does your certificate say PK or 2FA if you have them? If you don't have the addresses, I'd venture to guess they are 2FA coins, but if you do, check them on the blockchain to see if they are funded.

Edit - use walletexplorer.com if you have only the firstbits like on the coin pics.

This is what a PK coin looks like:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/auction-2017-titan-01-btc-silver-1oz-private-key-pk-version-5400342

2FA -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.58209864
Hey everyone...I just joined as I tried checking the Titanbtc.com website this morning and noticed it was down for the first time since I bought my Titans...found this thread while googling around and my heart sank.

So it looks like I'm another victim of this cluster...

What is the latest? Is there anything anyone can do? I saw a link to FBI and another one to https://www.fincen.gov/contact - is there anything else we can do to try and figure out this mess? Has anyone begun the process for a class action lawsuit? I have yet to peel the holo off my coins...is that something I should be doing?

Thnx to anyone who responds!

I would recommend reading the last few pages of this thread.. I mean if I were you I’d probably read through the whole thread (skip through the drama posts), but the last few pages are what’s most important to know right now.  

One of the main reasons I created this thread was to warn others outside of BitcoinTalk whom I figured would be eventually searching for information via google once they found out that they were unable to redeem their coins.  I’m glad you were able to find it..was it easy to find or did it take some time? I was thinking of rewording the thread title to try and make it easier to find.

Yeah, I read through every page of the thread....all of the drama posts I mostly skimmed over...but yeah. I just happened to look up the Titan QR on my coins today and noticed the site was down...then I started looking for the whois info, did some googling and looking on the waybackmachine...found the dudes name and then googled 'Titan BTC Tim Fillmore' and that's how I ended up here. It was like the third or fourth result down, but I did notice it since everything else seemed irrelevant. Thank you for creating it.

I guess I'm not really sure what to do. I saw a few bits and pieces in here about what others have done, but I'm kind of confused...I bought these in 2013 and they are 2013 Silvers...I validated through them, believe they were funded, but I have yet to peel anything as I'm not sure what to do once I do. Should I peel them? If so, how do I check to see if there's any value? Can anyone provide like a simple 1, 2, 3? If there is value I should send them to a diff wallet and I suppose if there's no value on them then I'll also be submitting a form to that FINCEN link...what a shame.

If you have the 2 factor authentication ones, then you are fucked. If you have the regular private key ones the. You should be fine… just from what I’ve gathered from reading

Activity: 868
Merit: 178
Satoshi loves sleazy bitcoin too - Ordinals
Hey everyone...I just joined as I tried checking the Titanbtc.com website this morning and noticed it was down for the first time since I bought my Titans...found this thread while googling around and my heart sank.

What is the latest? Is there anything anyone can do? I saw a link to FBI and another one to https://www.fincen.gov/contact - is there anything else we can do to try and figure out this mess? Has anyone begun the process for a class action lawsuit? I have yet to peel the holo off my coins...is that something I should be doing?

I would recommend reading the last few pages of this thread.. I mean if I were you I’d probably read through the whole thread (skip through the drama posts), but the last few pages are what’s most important to know right now.  

One of the main reasons I created this thread was to warn others outside of BitcoinTalk whom I figured would be eventually searching for information via google once they found out that they were unable to redeem their coins.  I’m glad you were able to find it..was it easy to find or did it take some time? I was thinking of rewording the thread title to try and make it easier to find.

Yeah, I read through every page of the thread....all of the drama posts I mostly skimmed over...but yeah. I just happened to look up the Titan QR on my coins today and noticed the site was down...then I started looking for the whois info, did some googling and looking on the waybackmachine...found the dudes name and then googled 'Titan BTC Tim Fillmore' and that's how I ended up here. It was like the third or fourth result down, but I did notice it since everything else seemed irrelevant. Thank you for creating it.

I guess I'm not really sure what to do. I saw a few bits and pieces in here about what others have done, but I'm kind of confused...I bought these in 2013 and they are 2013 Silvers...I validated through them, believe they were funded, but I have yet to peel anything as I'm not sure what to do once I do. Should I peel them? If so, how do I check to see if there's any value? Can anyone provide like a simple 1, 2, 3? If there is value I should send them to a diff wallet and I suppose if there's no value on them then I'll also be submitting a form to that FINCEN link...what a shame.

If you have the 2 factor authentication ones, then you are fucked. If you have the regular private key ones the. You should be fine… just from what I’ve gathered from reading

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

One of the main reasons I created this thread was to warn others outside of BitcoinTalk whom I figured would be eventually searching for information via google once they found out that they were unable to redeem their coins.  I’m glad you were able to find it..was it easy to find or did it take some time? I was thinking of rewording the thread title to try and make it easier to find.
I have a small list of members that wanted to join the class action lawsuit if it becomes reality

please count me in this list as well

I don't know how I missed this but ditto.
I have a small list of members that wanted to join the class action lawsuit if it becomes reality

please count me in this list as well

Pages:
Jump to: