Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 21. (Read 7238 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
June 24, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
Depending on the number of locations available. Sometimes there is also an after finished ICO and enter the market falling, and sometimes there is also high. and it is this high should immediately be sold because it is very a pity when falling. If the price of finished ICO does not match expectations then hold course.
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
June 24, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
depending on the token I get, if the bounty camping I follow pays with a token that promises me might hold it back. and if the tokens I get are less convincing I will sell as soon as I receive the token payment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 11:57:57 AM
I'm very sorry that I hold bounty tokens, this is not the right strategy, my bounty portfolio has lost 80%. You need to sell everything in the ETH.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
This period is the period when the ascension will begin. So I think that your investment will be valued. I think it would not be very logical to take it out of hand.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 11:47:02 AM
The prize of the campaign is the dream of the campaign participants. I will sell it immediately if the campaign prize is received by me. If the price keeps going down and low then I will hold it until the price goes up
Activity: 294
June 24, 2018, 11:43:27 AM
i'm not sure how to say this, but everytime i sell my bounty token, the price goes up. but when i hold the bounty token, the price always goes down. ya it's look funny, but this is real what happen to me. what a bad luck to me Sad
Activity: 1344
Merit: 444
June 24, 2018, 11:39:56 AM
I think for the issue of selling already exists on the decision of each token holder. they are free to sell it anytime depending on the needs or already feel enough with the results obtained. if a successful project gets a hardcap I think the token is suitable to make a long-term investment of the bounty results
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
June 24, 2018, 11:33:51 AM
Well, if you have other source of income and you don't mind the earning your getting from bounty program and if you believe that the project will further prosper then please hold the token. In a long run, it may provide much better return because the value of the token may increase further. But, there are so many cases as well the the price drops, therefore be very careful about it. Good luck.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
June 24, 2018, 11:31:54 AM
HOLD and SELL are both great, yet it relies upon you and what token you have,. On the off chance that you have a token with a potential development, and the market cost are tumbling down, simply hold your token and pause, time will come its cost will rise once more.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
June 24, 2018, 11:29:20 AM
Hold if you actually believe on the project and the team/developer behind it and sell if you didn't trust the project..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi
June 24, 2018, 11:24:49 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

we should see it seems like the market is going to get bigger in the coming days, so I suggest you keep your gift tokens as prices are expected to rise as market volumes improve greatly. where many investors are buying it from now, where the price is down again. we must also take advantage of this good opportunity.
Activity: 65
June 24, 2018, 11:23:06 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Check it before selling. If you feel that you don't even yet have to sell it then hodl it just for a while or even longer till your guts made you push to sell it. Well as what you often token bounty has not been paid - it already exist in the market after the price paid it down, in my opinion it is hard to sell token I guess, so, you should do sell it as quickly as possible or if you have the opportunity as earliest then I guess you have to sell it, well, if you don't like to you are not even obligated but my advice is that.
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 11:17:44 AM
Usually I try to analyze the coins that come to my wallet. Mostly it's just a HODL. As practice shows - this is the most profitable strategy that makes you earn the most.  There is another option to sell your tokens after they are released on a large centralized exchange. Then also after the pump can be very profitable to sell tokens.
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 11:03:57 AM
After I will be given rewards of bounty token, I will hold it first in my wallet ,and I will see the market if the tokem value will rise up to the 85% percent of the token value, and then sell for it ethereum coins, I preferrably like to store ethereum coins in my wallet.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
Many participants here in bounty campaign do this kind of attitude that hold a little bit before they gonna sell, even when they know that the token have a potential to got higher value. I also buy a token then sell after.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 10:56:43 AM
I assume that the market will soon stabilize so keep your coins for better times when the price will rise and the volume of the market will grow.
Activity: 99
June 24, 2018, 10:53:59 AM
When abundance tokens are gotten, we should hold up around two weeks in the wake of getting recorded in the trade before choosing to money out. This is generally when token costs are playing near. When it hits a value that is worthy for you, at that point you can continue with changing out. Make sure to leave a segment of it for conceivable future additions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
June 24, 2018, 10:52:52 AM
It does not matter whether you received a token for participating in bounty campaign or bought it. The most important thing is the content of the project and the professionalism of the team. Therefore, the decision to sell or hold should be based on the potential and growth prospects of this token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 11:11:05 PM
If you working as marketing or bounty hunter is your second job/side job, holding token from payment is good for you. You can get profit like an ICO participant but you no need money.
I agree, because if we are a bounty hunters we can hold our coin and just follow the road map but to the investors they need the right timing on when to sell their coin because they can lose their money if they miss the right timing.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
June 23, 2018, 11:04:44 PM
it depends on the bounty hunter. you can sell it, you can also hold it. if you think that you dont need the money as of now, hold it. if you need it, then sell it.
Pages:
Jump to: