Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 22. (Read 7238 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 16
June 23, 2018, 11:03:53 PM
Many bounty campaigns give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Price decreasing not valid for all project, but most of the projects have this issue, because of bounty hunters panic when they received the bounty payments, Most of didn't care the price, it will affect price decreasing, 

If the project is good and team working hard we can expect the price raising, It is happening most project, Just hold sometime period and earn more

This an advice only you should research the project before the hold tokens  Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 11:03:29 PM
if the present gift of a bounty campaign is better held first, because the price of the ETH is now again decreasing, if the ETH price rises we just sell the tokens we already have from the bounty campaign, I hope never ever exchanged his tokens to the ETH.
Activity: 34
June 23, 2018, 10:55:49 PM
In my opinion, If doing bounty is not your main job, you shouldn't sell bounty token asap right after the token get listed on exchanges, there're always a massive dump after token get listed, and you won't get much money from selling your token. Have a look at IOST for an example.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
June 23, 2018, 10:53:15 PM
Token bounty needs to hold after you receive it because for increasing the value they need time for development and if the product are good enough it may attract investors and retailers to invest in.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 10:47:37 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Hold for as long as you can or if you're satisfied with the price, then it is about time to sell off the holdings your have. It doesn't have to take long when holding. Because if you take too long to withdraw your holdings, then the price would decline hard.
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 10:35:24 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

For me, I use to hold all my bounty tokens because it has a big chance to earn big money once many people invest on it and becomes more popular so im sure the market value will increase and this is now the time for us to sell with a big smile on our face.
Activity: 72
June 23, 2018, 10:24:09 PM
Token or hold bounty I think will get more benefits, because when a token on exchange prices usually drops, so this time we don't throw, continue to hold more than a few months to get more profits.

Activity: 74
Merit: 1
June 23, 2018, 10:21:01 PM
I always study projects in which I take part. Tokens received from weak projects in my opinion I sell immediately. But if I see the potential and good prospects, then I keep these tokens for a long time. We need to analyze the situation
Activity: 88
June 23, 2018, 10:14:30 PM
actually depending on our needs, if we are in need of money to meet the needs of life we ​​better just sell our bounty coins, but if not yet need money we should just hold our coin.
Activity: 74
June 23, 2018, 10:06:46 PM
After bounty when tokens will be allocated based on the stake numbers, you will receive the token 99% the bounties are true totally, but what bounty hunters do they directly sell them, but if the project is good they have to hold them
Activity: 120
June 23, 2018, 10:03:25 PM

Choose your bounty wisely. Most bounties are not worth our time. Choose the only trustful bounty managers also. When wisely choosen, the bounty will bring you big rewards (ie: easy $5K in a month)
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 07:22:49 PM
I think we should see the market price first, because when we sell the coin also want to get a good price. and my suggestion is better to hold it first until ico price or above ico price.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
June 23, 2018, 05:44:31 PM
My strategy is that all the tokens received for the bounty of the campaign I hold, because, I participate in bounty campaigns of only those projects in which I invest funds, and I believe in these projects.
Before deciding on the hold coin, make sure that the project team of the coin has a clear vision and project continuity. For example, going to a listing in a profitable market, then it would be very profitable if you hold it. You have to make sure of it first before you regret it, and the coin becomes worthless.
Activity: 475
June 23, 2018, 05:35:55 PM
It depends with the quality of the project which the bounty tokens have been rewarded,if you have carried out your evaluation and decided that the tokens have slight growth chances then you can as well sell them off, as soon, put if you think the tokens might turn out t be valuable then you should hold on them as long as you possibly can
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
June 23, 2018, 05:25:20 PM
I think you should always do bounty for projects in which you believe and that means that you should most hold.
Activity: 226
June 23, 2018, 05:16:15 PM
Thats a decision a hunter has to make on their own,. and it depends on the plans they have with the coin, Most bounty hunters chose to sell as soon as the tokens has been rewarded.  which according to me should not be the case, some of these coins might grow to become very value in future and selling them cheaply, especially immediately after reward, might not be a good idea, stay with these coins first and sell what value they can attract overtime, then you can sell off later on
Activity: 336
June 23, 2018, 04:52:46 PM
On the off chance that you purchase a token in an abundance program or you will be paid a token in entering an abundance program. You have to deal it in the of end of the pre-iCO deal in light of the fact that the cost end up greater. In the event that you hold and hold up some other time the estimation of that tokens will end up littler. Also, you will lose a greater benefit and you will have a greater lament that you didn't deal your token in the time that the cost wind up greater.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 04:43:07 PM
My strategy is that all the tokens received for the bounty of the campaign I hold, because, I participate in bounty campaigns of only those projects in which I invest funds, and I believe in these projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
June 23, 2018, 04:38:55 PM
I think its best the way to 30% hold and 70% to sold in this market situation. Or sell it all or change to other more stable alts.
Activity: 78
June 23, 2018, 04:38:00 PM
you have to review those token bounty. The act hold or sell depends on how do you predict about future price of those ICOs. The price will base on the hype and real value. That is 2 major things you have to concern when you decide hold or sell

Yes, i agree with you, its up to you if you hold it or sell, the price will matter, if you can wait of the of coin will rise then  its up to you if you want to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: