Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 25. (Read 7239 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 03:44:15 PM
You participates in an ICO bounty since you had made research, that the undertaking is justified regardless of your exertion, so when you get paid toward the finish of ICO you would settle on fitting choice on the tokens. it all depends on you to keep it or trade on.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 12:36:45 PM
It's up to you to hold or sell your tokens. Bounty tokens can be hold some more time to have its price in a market and can increase much more than existing tokens.
Activity: 63
June 21, 2018, 10:20:34 AM
It depends on the status of bounty if it demand is increasing it indicate that it price value to token is expected to rise, i prefer to sell than hold. Thus the market will become more bullish in coming days.
Activity: 97
June 21, 2018, 05:31:19 AM
 If indeed I can prefer to store them and later when prices had started higher I will sell 50% token that I got. And for the rest, I do you sell when the price of a token is already very high.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 05:28:12 AM
For me if its the perfect timing to sell I will sell it because I do not know what will be the price in the upcoming days, so that I can also use the proceeds in suataining the family needs. But if the price is not good so better hold it and wait for the time that the price is high.
Activity: 280
June 21, 2018, 05:24:55 AM
i guess that depend on what you need if you need money then so sell and if the price is not enough go hold until the price going up for me that the best things to do hold for a while
It's best to keep your tokens up to a significant price increase. At the first increase in the price, you can sell part of the tokens, at a subsequent price jump you can sell another part of the tokens. I recommend leaving a part of the tokens for a very long time, because tokens can cost a lot in the future.
Activity: 286
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 21, 2018, 05:00:07 AM
i guess that depend on what you need if you need money then so sell and if the price is not enough go hold until the price going up for me that the best things to do hold for a while
Activity: 83
June 21, 2018, 04:40:22 AM
I try to choose prospective companies for bounty. And I keep their coins, in the hope that they will cost more. Most often get. I would advise everyone to do so. But this is my opinion.
Activity: 140
June 20, 2018, 06:37:04 PM
In my own point of view, I personally prefer to hold my bounty tokens, because the market is low. Looks like the market will become more bullish in coming days, so i suggest you to hold on to your bounty tokens as price is expected to rise as the market volume is nicely increasing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
June 20, 2018, 06:25:56 PM
What I usually do is to make sure that I sell all the tokens when I have a more of the tokens around 50K. But if I get it in a smaller amount I HODL for about 3-4months before I sell.
Activity: 90
June 20, 2018, 06:23:06 PM
Holding your bounty tokens is good, but there should be a wise way of holding them. It is quite clear that immediately bounty tokens are distributed, the price of the token always goes down,irrespective of the type of token it is. So instead of holding from the start, sell immediately and buy more when the dumpers dump it. You will have the opportunity to but huge amount and hold.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
June 20, 2018, 06:15:59 PM
Considering how bad and poorly current ICOs are managed today by multiple amateur projects teams, I would advise selling bounty tokens among the first sellers while its price is at least half of the ICO price. I can see now that all the projects dump by 60-95% from the ICO price as soon as they hit the exchange. This is crazy but that's the truth. So, I would advise selling on the first day of trading while the price has something from the ICO price, then wait while all the bounty hunters dump the price even harder up to 70-90% of the ICO price. And then you can buy 10 times more tokens than you'd earned in the bounty. After a huge dump, the team and the community frustrated from such a huge loss will take steps to pump the price. And in the nearest days, the price will go up and you will be able to double, triple or even quadruple it just like that. But don't do that more than twice because the pump won't last long.
Activity: 168
June 20, 2018, 06:07:48 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think you need to see in advance whether the gift tokens you get have a good future and promise. And it all depends on the situation after the coin list, if the price has increased and almost equal to the original Ico price, only the qualified.and if the coins have lowered the price, hold to wait back

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 05:52:03 PM
It depends on many factors op. The simple way that most members accept is to sell your coins and tokens as soon as you get them to make a profit. Profit is profit at the end of the day, so this is the most preferred strategy for many people excluding me. Personally, I am one of the minority who focuses on the HODLING coin for a long period of time, not focusing on the short term, because I'm not afraid of losing money in the short term.
Activity: 150
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 05:24:00 PM
As a rule, I share the reward for bounty in half. Half I sell right away on the market, and I save half of it for storage. So you can get money immediately for the work done during the bounty and leave something if the project goes up.
Activity: 129
June 20, 2018, 04:52:57 PM
Most often it is worth keeping tokens.  Especially if they are promising tokens.  Very often the price for these tokens grows 2-3 times.
Activity: 65
June 20, 2018, 01:15:29 PM
It depends on the current price of the token. If the price is high according to your opinion, sell it. With this money, you can buy an Etherium or Bitcoin, the growth of which is predicted in 2018.
Activity: 13
June 20, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
Activity: 40
June 20, 2018, 01:09:49 PM
I always hold because these tokens call cost a lot in the near future.
Why not? You made this money from scratch so why not
Activity: 126
June 19, 2018, 12:12:56 PM
Hold or sell. This depends on the quality of the project. If the project is good, the community is large, promising and applicable. After the ICO ended, no one sold their Token because they believed that the price would increase, even buying. In contrast, with bad projects. Should sell after receiving the reward, because that coin will not grow in the next time.
Pages:
Jump to: