Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 24. (Read 7239 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 02:55:20 PM
At the moment, I keep 60% of all the total money that I have in crypto assets. I will do this until the price of Bitcoin returns to $ 20,000.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
June 22, 2018, 02:50:15 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
for me, it is always very difficult to make a decision - to sell tokens after a bounty or to hold them. It depends on the project itself, how promising it can be, and a lot depends on the market situation.
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
June 22, 2018, 02:40:42 PM
for me the bounty is like a hobby. I sell something, I buy something)
Well, I decided to collect tokens for myself, the more - the better. Sometimes some tokens cost to merge at once, as in the price they will fall, then to make a dash upward
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 02:35:48 PM
During the year we will see new highs of the bitcoin price! and coins will cost many times more than now. so my choice is hold!
Activity: 156
June 22, 2018, 02:34:25 PM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty
The best is to do potential ICO. Many tokens given are just worth nothing. Imagine you are given a million of a token and its worth is 30$ what nonsense.
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 02:22:33 PM
hold, the coin price of the bounty will usually fall when the distribution is done. because it is a bounty memounyai road map that has been planned. then I suggest you to hold it until the price goes up
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
June 22, 2018, 02:21:38 PM
the division within the estimate to balance the market price of each token obtained from the gift of 50% only target from the base price to be directly sold, but if the price continues to survive and not fall, then immediately sell it to maintain a safe position in order not to be disappointed.
but if the price token that you get directly plummeted, then keep temporary while waiting for prices to rise.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 02:12:28 PM
It's very difficult to make a direct selling decision or hold a token in the gift of a bounty campaign program, because I often make this mistake, and it eliminates my potential profit, so all I can do is sell when I see the right price and hodl when the price is very bad. I mostly sell it because that way you can earn you a lot more early.
Activity: 56
June 22, 2018, 02:06:58 PM
If you immediately sell coins and get a good profit, then I think it's not worth taking a risk and sticking to a long term.
Exactly. This option is more suitable for those who want to increase or profit to their large capital. Or they're just testing the waters. Many here earn on themselves.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
June 22, 2018, 02:05:31 PM
If the value of my bounty token is low in price, I will choose to hold it because I know patience will be my reward and will keep me from losing.  If I badly need money maybe, I'll sell a little but not all.
Activity: 155
June 22, 2018, 02:00:55 PM
If these are promising coins, then it is probably better to hold it until the market recovers.
Activity: 245
Merit: 104
June 22, 2018, 01:10:06 PM
I believe that you should not immediately sell your coins. keep in mind that they can increase several times when entering the exchange. this is just your profit: you buy at the lowest price, and sell at the maximum.
Activity: 99
June 22, 2018, 01:06:34 PM
When abundance tokens are gotten, we should hold up around two weeks in the wake of getting recorded in the trade before choosing to money out. This is normally when token costs are playing near. When it hits a value that is adequate for you, at that point you can continue with getting the money for out. Make sure to leave a bit of it for conceivable future increases.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 22, 2018, 01:05:24 PM
I think we must hold because the price now is very drop, but it is started to rise, maybe ee just need several month and the price will stable again
Activity: 107
June 22, 2018, 12:54:18 PM
What's the point of selling tokens for a price near to nothing? It is better to hold your coins for some time and then sell if they are listed on exchange and you are getting some decent price. Token bounty is something you should hold for some time and then sell when the price is good.
Activity: 168
June 22, 2018, 12:49:10 PM
If you immediately sell coins and get a good profit, then I think it's not worth taking a risk and sticking to a long term.
Activity: 406
Merit: 132
June 22, 2018, 12:12:11 PM
If you working as marketing or bounty hunter is your second job/side job, holding token from payment is good for you. You can get profit like an ICO participant but you no need money.
Activity: 33
June 22, 2018, 12:12:07 PM
all depends on our choice, the coins earned from bounty of course very diharpkan to be sold immediately, there are many reasons that make someone decided to sell it, but I think it's good to be arrested first to sell it so you know it feels to get more profits, and you can say you are investing with a smaller scale but the benefits gained more.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 12:06:27 PM
At first, you need to look more carefully at the ICO which you are participating, this move would increase the chances for success. And you always can sold part of your bounty tokens just after the date of exchange listing.
Activity: 70
June 22, 2018, 03:39:01 AM
I think you should act on the circumstances. If you see that the project in which you participated is promising, then you should probably keep the tokens of this project in the long term, if the projects are bad, then do not wait until it finally falls.
Pages:
Jump to: