Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 26. (Read 7239 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 12:08:53 PM
Definitely when the token is listed on the trading floor. You have a good reward or fund and treat it as a short-term or long-term form. Based on the elements of the utility that bring, the development roadmap. I usually keep them until the specific roadmap stages to increase income. Usually after the marketing and promotion phase in the regions.
Activity: 224
June 19, 2018, 12:05:49 PM
if you want to get the maximum profit then just hold it until the price goes up. if the price of the token suits you, then sell immediately. or you can sell half and hold the rest for a while. just watch the price and make your choice.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
I prefer to keep the tokens received as a reward for the bounty company and I think this is the best solution. Firstly, you will not sell tokens at a high price when the project has just transferred its tokens to the exchange, and secondly, bounty hunters often sell tokens at low prices, which badly affects the token rate of the project in which they participated.
copper member
Activity: 409
June 19, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

I think you should hold the token for a while, if the tokens are good and have potential, then you better hold in the long run, so you get a better profit.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
There are tokens I received from bounties that I am willing to sell, but there is no exchanges for non erc20 tokens and it's very sad.
Sound like not bad idea for new exchange))) But it's hard to release.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 11:43:28 AM
look at the market, well, I can say one thing for sure that it is worth in any case to look at what you get, what price it is at the moment worth,because sometimes it is better to wait not much,and it will give the x, and at the peak to sell, and sometimes it is worth a year to wait until the price rises to the norms,and then sell, look at the figures, capitalization, volumes, news and prospects of the project
Activity: 494
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
depending on the token that if their token has a potential and longterm it would be better if you just hold it so much that your profit is holding a token or so if the token is still a project that holds you with the hope that the price increases hold that token so you check your holding coin if it has a potential
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 11:40:28 AM
For me, getting paid for a reward program won't sell in the first market listing. Because usually the first time you sell it, the price drops a lot. I will always be patient and wait for the high price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 11:07:04 AM
You must first define what you do for your campaign, if for life, getting and selling is the right thing to do, and you decide to keep it for later, because after Valuable to a certain point it will rise in price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
June 19, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
For the sake of higher profits, it would be better if the token you get it, you hold it first. As is the case, ICO prices will decline after ICO completes. Besides waiting for the price to increase again, this can also be a moment to wait for the price can exceed its ICO price, so you will get much more satisfying results.
Activity: 109
June 19, 2018, 10:48:06 AM
For me hold it. Because most of the time bounty to has a potential and more popular.
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
June 19, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
tokens from bounties are now more difficult to dump, why? some of the projects are setting rules about the exchange or sometimes the distribution of rewards. I think it is a good move from devs as the major intention is to protect the investors money.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
June 19, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
There are tokens I received from bounties that I am willing to sell, but there is no exchanges for non erc20 tokens and it's very sad.
Activity: 141
June 19, 2018, 10:38:58 AM
according to my token bounty we have to hold up at the time when the price rises according to the price guidance in the project, because the bounty token we can get it by  working hard and take our time throughout the day, at least if we want to sell it , just sell in accordance with the price of supply by the project, make sure that tokens are good for us
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 10:36:29 AM
If you want to sell your coins, you can sell the coins. But I think we need to stick to it for a long time, because when we get the reward, the reward price is very low, and then the price will go up. In fact, it is difficult to find a good encryption project, but if the project is good, you can hold it. Then if the project is not good, then there is no need to hold that you can sell it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 10:28:36 AM
It depends on project - coin. After some bounty awards have been distributed, the price of coin is dropping too much. If there is such a situation, I prefer to sell too. All coins are unthinkable as a long term investment
Activity: 147
June 19, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
yes, I think you keep holding the coins for the next month seeing an increase from the beginning of the value earned or you can sell some of the coins you can and set aside for the future. I myself if I get a coin that has a good potential for the future I will hold it for 80% of what I got before.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
June 19, 2018, 10:25:19 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Real life application and usability of the said token will greatly affect the price, just because it is traded in few exchanges does not mean people need it. Many of the trades are done by bots so they just randomly chose tokens/coins that reach a certain price according to the bot configuration.

If you expect to see a rise in price, consider checking out the real world applications of the token and see if it has potential that when it is marketed properly - people will see the benefits and buy them.
Token bounty must hold. Not because we need. But also for taking consideration to those investors will hold and you the bounty hunters will dump the price. No way. Its really a not good idea for me to sell very quick the token you are holding.

Jessica, think for a second, the bounty pool is 1-2% of the total number of funds. This is not so much. It should also be taken into account that the bounty hunters will not all sell together. Well, about 50% decided to sell. BUT in order to make an impact on the market you need to start selling everything at once, otherwise everything will be bought out step by step. And yet, it is worthwhile to understand that a coin that no one needs a maximum where it will get on the ether-delta))) there you can from dead coins except to pay off the commission for translating your shitcoin back and forth)))
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
June 19, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

It is no wonder that there are some bounty doesnt pay for bounty participants, even there are some of them turned to a scam ICOs.
For my safety, i will sell my tokens once they listed on the market. But for the project i trust much, i will hold the tokens.
Activity: 39
June 19, 2018, 09:52:25 AM
hold it if you still can. relax the market will rise again. it will be greens again and no more reds. you will regret it later if you sell it at this state.
Pages:
Jump to: