Pages:
Author

Topic: Token bounty must hold or sell? - page 27. (Read 7285 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 09:34:42 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

Real life application and usability of the said token will greatly affect the price, just because it is traded in few exchanges does not mean people need it. Many of the trades are done by bots so they just randomly chose tokens/coins that reach a certain price according to the bot configuration.

If you expect to see a rise in price, consider checking out the real world applications of the token and see if it has potential that when it is marketed properly - people will see the benefits and buy them.
Token bounty must hold. Not because we need. But also for taking consideration to those investors will hold and you the bounty hunters will dump the price. No way. Its really a not good idea for me to sell very quick the token you are holding.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 09:29:28 AM
for the token that is usually get from the bounty are preferred to be hold for a good profit, most of the airdrop and bounty hunters used to sell the coin after the coin is listed in the market for the easy cash, if you want a real money you should hold it a little tighter and also always check the coin site and updates so you have a good sign whether the coin has the potential to rise its price or fall or even dead
Activity: 219
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 09:28:17 AM
if I if the price is in accordance with I will sell ico .. but if the price under ico or even dropped drastically then I will save until later where the price becomes stable .. to make the price to be stable in need of investors who want to help a project for the project it becomes a very good project
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 09:24:56 AM
you have to hardly spend time in front of the computer to get token bounty, it would be better for you to hold the token until the high price later, make sure the price will be high and with your confidence, you will soon enjoy the high price, that's when You sell the token
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
June 19, 2018, 09:20:07 AM
In any situation, the tokens received from the bounty need hold, because as soon as the developers of the project can add their tokens to the exchange, they will be able to grow well in price, do not rush to sell if you do not need it.
Activity: 145
June 19, 2018, 09:18:11 AM
Depends on the company.  If this is a promising company then I advise keeping the tokens in order to get a good profit later.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
June 19, 2018, 09:08:48 AM
Well it always depends on the token bounty that you joined it will based on the ICO if it is a good for the future to hold your bounty tokens. If it’s not then you better dump already your tokens. If it has a low value today, you should hold until it pumps again. It pumps again if they already launched there platform and it is better to sell your altcoins.
Activity: 301
June 19, 2018, 09:06:07 AM
Bounty tokens are usually dumped significantly right after hunters recieve them, but then it comes (most cases) a slight growth
Activity: 31
June 19, 2018, 08:22:59 AM
I would personally hold the tokens and sell them after a few days to the market if I feel profitable along the way I follow them to see that the project they are implementing is very well received community, An important event is going to happen, I will hold it as the potential coin in the future
Activity: 322
Merit: 14
June 18, 2018, 07:10:52 PM
After bounty tokens been paid I prefer to sell a part of them and to hold the rest of tokens. Amount of tokens sold and hold depend on my opinion about the project perspective.
Activity: 36
June 18, 2018, 11:08:25 AM
This May, I'm going to sell some of my bounty tokens. And some is for long-term hold like my Telcoin, Arna because this tokens need more time to see it's value. Both projects are great and i don't want to sell at their current price. Because i don't want to regret selling them now. Cool Cool
Activity: 224
June 18, 2018, 10:01:05 AM
As far as I'm concerned about the coins you get, and the ability to predict your market, I once held the tokens from the Bounty campaign, and then the tokens cost $ 1, but I expect them to rise in value. futures, but only in the short term their prices continue to fall. and down to $ 0.1.
Activity: 574
June 18, 2018, 09:53:48 AM
every i get a token of bounty campain, usually i hold around 2 untill 4 week and look the grow that token.
when coin is possible to grow i hold it until is touch a ICO price.
when is not grow, i quick sell before that coin is scam.
because so many token is scam so i think is right.
Activity: 136
June 18, 2018, 09:49:19 AM
I think you must hold your bounty tokens is alway gives you better return instead of instant selling. if you want to gain big profit then must hold your bounty tokens for long term.
Activity: 196
June 18, 2018, 09:41:10 AM
Many bounty campaign give token..often token bounty has not been paid .. you already exist in the market .. after the price paid it down drastically ... if we hold the token .. later will be able to rise or even added down the price of token bounty

hold or sell are depends on the price i think. If you want better price, you must wait it until the ICO has a product, so you can sell it with high price.
If you cant wait that long, just sell your tokens once it get listed in the exchanges.
Activity: 271
June 18, 2018, 09:21:13 AM
I think this needs to see how do you treat the currency you hold? If you think it's very good, then I think it makes sense for you to hold it for a long time! If you just want to make money, then you can sell it quickly!
Activity: 42
June 18, 2018, 06:08:54 AM
I think much better to sell altcoins at a good price , holding tokens will takes time , TIME is money. Better to study and learn some crypto , if you want to hold. It can takes month or year for some altcoins go high Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 03:56:13 AM
Depends on the project. If tokens are made just for distribution then you should sell them as soon as possible. In other cases you should keep an eye on a project, analyze its team, advantages, possible application, and make a weighted decision about holding tokens.
Activity: 301
June 18, 2018, 03:33:31 AM
So I personally am holding Bounty tokens 6 months. But if I see, that the projects seems to be duying, I will sell, till it has some price.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 17, 2018, 03:02:44 PM
If the bounty for you is like a basic job then you will be forced to sell some of the received tokens. I noticed that most of the members of the bounty of campaigns sell the earned tokens immediately after receipt.
Pages:
Jump to: