Pages:
Author

Topic: Token listing - page 11. (Read 1407 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 15
July 18, 2018, 09:16:10 AM
I think the token unlocking should take place at the same time as the official launch of the exchange. If the token is unlocked in advance, it is easy for the encryption price to be lower than the offer price.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
July 18, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?
Distribute all of the token and then listing your token in exchange site., it's much better in my opinion consider you can try to make sure there was no investor that missing to get the token.
It will create a good situation for your token. If those investors have been getting when they deserve and then you can start your application to the exchange site and ask them to help you to vote your token.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
July 18, 2018, 08:24:51 AM
What's more better,Firstly token listing in exchanger and than distribution token or distribution token before listing in exchanger?

I think it's better listed on the exchange and then distribute tokens because it could close the possibility for early investors who get bigger discounts to take short-term profits by dump their tokens on an unofficial exchange.

Example; You can see some Tokens on Decentralized Exchanges, which use contract address as URL to their market
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
July 18, 2018, 07:37:36 AM
To me listing a token in an exchange before distributing  is better. This will show seriousness on the part the developers and also give  sense of belonging to the investors and the promoters. Both the investors and promoters will be assured of reaping from their effort immediately distribution happens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
July 18, 2018, 07:32:29 AM

Different actions with different benefits for each individual who are supporting the project. In my opinion, it's better to distribute the tokens first before the listing, why? simply because who would sell if there is nobody who got/hold the tokens? how could it circulate? the team would sell it on exchanges first after they conduct an ICO? Very no no.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 07:30:38 AM
depends on the project, many projects are really hard to get listed and some are listed even before the tokensale ended.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
July 18, 2018, 07:28:39 AM
I observe that the tradition has been to distribute token before listing in an exchange. I'm thinking that the reason for that is to settle off the supporters of the project on time because most times, it takes a whole lot of time for tokens to be listed maybe because of financial constrain , and so, keeping participants also waiting that long might lead to bumping the thread unneccessily and hate comments.

But, I think any one that comes first shouldn't really matter if the management is sincere.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
July 18, 2018, 07:26:39 AM
Distribution of tokens and then listing on the exchange it is a good start. Why not the other way around? If the token has been listing in exchange before distribution, it will happen price dumper caused by the hunter.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 07:25:41 AM
I prefer token list from exchanger and from distribution token, because if the exchanger is clear the token will definitely be distributed especially if the token listing in the popular exchanger.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
July 18, 2018, 07:19:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: