Pages:
Author

Topic: Transgender - page 12. (Read 9770 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
That Darn Cat
July 18, 2015, 11:11:37 PM
Yes, it is not normal in this day and age but who you are or the government going to see they can't been they are not hurting anyone?  The right in America talk about very limited government excluding when it comes to your body and social issues that also hurt no one.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
July 18, 2015, 10:00:16 PM
This seems to be a big hot topic lately and I still can not understand it. ....

Because if continually, enough crappy non issues like this are tossed into the public arena, and they are told this is very important, nobody can ever get around to the real issues.

Like all the money they are printing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
July 18, 2015, 06:32:23 PM
This seems to be a big hot topic lately and I still can not understand it. If you are a male wanting to be a female,which sex are you attracted to? Does that even factor in?
Sexual orientation and gender identity are totally different issues.  Some like men, some like women, some even like neither.

I read or heard that most cross dressers tend to be straight,its just a fetish but the transgender as far as I know goes past dressing up.

Cross dressing is either sexual, or an outlet for the feminine side in some cases.  Being trans is feeling like you're in the wrong body.  Crossdressers don't get depressed when they look down because they think they're something else.

This seems to be a big hot topic lately and I still can not understand it. If you are a male wanting to be a female,which sex are you attracted to? Does that even factor in?
I read or heard that most cross dressers tend to be straight,its just a fetish but the transgender as far as I know goes past dressing up.

The gay population is small and I imagine the transgender pop to be even smaller. Yet we have a movement to push their agenda on us to till they feel comfortable.

What's wrong with everybody feeling comfortable?  People shouldn't be assholes no matter what the situation, and this subset of the population gets a lot of them.

Jenner has killed some one and that seems to be pushed to the side because the transgenders need a voice.

Find it to be a interesting subject due to all the dark rabbit holes you can go down.

Not all transpeople even like what she's doing, but nonetheless people are eating it up so might as well make the most of it.

Comfort will always come at a price. The problem is the cost adds up like taxes and eventually everyone is being squeezed. If you ask me it a great smoke and mirrors game to get society to strip themselves of their rights. Go green,go vegan,go free trade and it all slowly eats away at our freedoms.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
July 18, 2015, 04:44:59 PM
Watch the John Oliver Episode of Last Week Tonight about. He explains it well I think, he kinda opens your perspective to things you might not think normally consider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmoAX9f6MOc

...He kinda opens your perspective to things you might not think normally consider.

nice pun...

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
July 18, 2015, 04:39:12 PM
Watch the John Oliver Episode of Last Week Tonight about. He explains it well I think, he kinda opens your perspective to things you might not think normally consider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmoAX9f6MOc
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
July 18, 2015, 04:37:26 PM
Right.

Generally, one of the same-sex partners is more masculine, and the other is more feminine.

Let the more masculine of the male couple get together with the more feminine of the female couple, and let the more masculine of the female couple get together with the more feminine of the male couple, and things are back to normal... the way they should be.

Roll Eyes

Trolling or what?

I think everyone should be able to do whatever the fuck they want. Unless childs or something are involved, it is just two consenting adults doing what they want/love. Nothing wrong with that.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
July 18, 2015, 04:34:20 PM
Right.

Generally, one of the same-sex partners is more masculine, and the other is more feminine.

Let the more masculine of the male couple get together with the more feminine of the female couple, and let the more masculine of the female couple get together with the more feminine of the male couple, and things are back to normal... the way they should be.

Roll Eyes
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
July 18, 2015, 04:33:29 PM
Sexual orientation and gender identity are totally different issues.  Some like men, some like women, some even like neither.

Cross dressing is either sexual, or an outlet for the feminine side in some cases.  Being trans is feeling like you're in the wrong body.  Crossdressers don't get depressed when they look down because they think they're something else.

The gay population is small and I imagine the transgender pop to be even smaller. Yet we have a movement to push their agenda on us to till they feel comfortable.

What's wrong with everybody feeling comfortable?  People shouldn't be assholes no matter what the situation, and this subset of the population gets a lot of them.

Jenner has killed some one and that seems to be pushed to the side because the transgenders need a voice.

Find it to be a interesting subject due to all the dark rabbit holes you can go down.

Not all transpeople even like what she's doing, but nonetheless people are eating it up so might as well make the most of it.

Hence... "Some animals are more equal than others." I doubt you would still be free, accepting an award on television, being watched live by the family members of the loved one you've killed...

It is a good thing to have friends in the political arena, police investigation, etc. Too bad for those who do not. Might as well make the most of it...

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
We are the champions of the night
July 18, 2015, 04:24:01 PM

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
July 18, 2015, 04:19:12 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/peter-berg-receives-backlash-shot-caitlyn-jenner-article-1.2294351

http://www.tmz.com/2015/02/07/bruce-jenner-fatal-car-accident-pacific-coast-highway-malibu-photo-dead/

Watch out what you say. And remember the quote from the book Animal Farm: "All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Farm

Cool

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Never ending parties are what Im into.
July 18, 2015, 03:50:28 PM

Pages:
Jump to: