Pages:
Author

Topic: Usagi: falsifying NAVs, manipulating share prices and misleading investors. - page 4. (Read 92654 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
It was a mistake for him to threaten my family. That was stupid. I'm very upset at that. For what it is worth most of my family is dead and I don't contact any relatives in Canada. It is the principle which pisses me off. How dare he make a threat on my family?

Really? I threatened your family? I didn't do so, I threatened to dox you if you gonna dox anyone else. You doxed BitcoinOZ.

You threatened me. Now feel the same asshole.

True Names?
vip
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
First of all I did not threaten you.

Right here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1429820

Secondly I did not dox anyone.

Right here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-case-against-bitcoin-oz-128630

Furthermore you asked for proof I did not lie when I said puppet admitted he was wrong about the hardware. Fine, here it is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1431774

Now can you please leave me alone? Your two complaints have been proven in my favor. I didn't do anything to piss you off. Leave me alone.

I NEVER said anything about HARDWARE, so stop lying. Also your "proof" consists of your statements, NOWHERE did PUPPET acknowledge ANYTHING. Also the quote in question is from [May 16, 2012, 03:17:41 AM] puppet was registered on: August 26, 2012, 02:51:56 AM

3 statements, 3 lies.

But here is my prove your NAV's manipulation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1430839

I want you to be gone from these forums forever. You're a poison to this community.

.... wat?

"It's probably in your best interest now to stop making wild accusations, and give the evidence you have to BCB." This isn't a threat.. for fuck sakes vampire cut it out. I qualified the statement on the very next line: "I will not have time or energy to respond to 5 different people anymore. Go through him... just a thought."

Will you please stop making wild accusations? Like I threatened you? Look I'm sorry if you thought that was a threat but it wasn't!

Second, no I did not dox him. I knew his name because he posted it in quite a few places on the internet with respect to his company and work in the community. We all use handles here -- that doesn't mean we're anonymous per se. Like how you say you know my real name. Fine, you know. That's fine. that's not doxxing. If you think that's doxxing, then what precisely do you mean when you say you will "doxx" me as everyone knows my name and where I live? Clearly your definition of "doxxing" changes when it moves from what I did to what you are threatening to do to me and my family.

I was just replying to this:
Puppet said that he was wrong? Really? I really want to see where he said "I am wrong, your pricing calculations totally matches MTGOX and not off by 20%".

You see when I said puppet said he was wrong I also didn't mention hardware, but that is what I was referring to. I couldn't provide a link because I had deleted the post.

Finally... the quote is from a FAQ post at the top of the thread. You can check it yourself, I am pretty sure it's from the FAQ post #2. It shows the post creation time. Vampire........ I'm not lying to you. Puppet said: "writing question #2 I realized you are actually right about them Smiley The value should be counted as the price you would pay for them, shipping included; as this is what counts in buying your shares vs. buying the gear and mining directly."
Activity: 574
First of all I did not threaten you.

Right here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1429820

Secondly I did not dox anyone.

Right here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-case-against-bitcoin-oz-128630

Furthermore you asked for proof I did not lie when I said puppet admitted he was wrong about the hardware. Fine, here it is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1431774

Now can you please leave me alone? Your two complaints have been proven in my favor. I didn't do anything to piss you off. Leave me alone.

I NEVER said anything about HARDWARE, so stop lying. Also your "proof" consists of your statements, NOWHERE did PUPPET acknowledge ANYTHING. Also the quote in question is from [May 16, 2012, 03:17:41 AM] puppet was registered on: August 26, 2012, 02:51:56 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=81993.40

I don't even see a single post from puppet there. Nada.

3 statements, 3 lies.

But here is my prove of your NAV's manipulation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1430839

I want you to be gone from these forums forever. You're a poison to this community.
vip
It was a mistake for him to threaten my family. That was stupid. I'm very upset at that. For what it is worth most of my family is dead and I don't contact any relatives in Canada. It is the principle which pisses me off. How dare he make a threat on my family?

Really? I threatened your family? I didn't do so, I threatened to dox you if you gonna dox anyone else. You doxed BitcoinOZ.

First of all I did not threaten you. Secondly I did not dox anyone. Furthermore you asked for proof I did not lie when I said puppet admitted he was wrong about the hardware. Fine, here it is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1431774

Truthfully, I don't believe a scammer tag should be issued until some acceptable standards are created.  Traditionally, a scammer tag has only been issued to those that are clearly purported a fraudulent activity for economic gain.  I am all for giving scammer tags to people that mismanage their bitcoin businesses and refuse to take personal responsibilities for the liabilities due to their incompetence, but this standard needs to be clearly established by the bitcointalk moderators and not handed in an unjust and schizophrenic manner.
vip
"Augustocroppo, someone whom I have little to no relation..." - usagi

Usagi you know this guy is your only defender right now??

Yeah but if I stay close to him I am afraid people will accuse him of conspiracy with me or of being a sock puppet. This has happened in the past. The truth is I am very thankful to him and I need his help.

Also I have meet Vampire in person and can personally vouch for his stability and integrity.

Please have someone on this board vouch for you stability and integrity.

and answer a few simple questions.

would you please.

Here is my answer: You're fired.

You have made judgements on me before presenting the evidence (see kongzi.ca/BCB/misrepresent1) and you refuse to allow me proper time to make a response (judgement passed before evidence has been examined). You have shown that you simply don't understand that you are being unfair.

I am going to work on a settlement directly with shareholders. My primary responsibility is to them, not you. Once I make ends with my shareholders, you will have no business here. I lost a lot of respect for you in this case. I'm going to ask you to please leave me alone now. You can do what you want. No, I do not accept your judgement and I dislike how you have inserted yourself in this pretending to be an arbiter and then jumping to unjust conclusions.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
restored deleted post
The Crimson Permanent Assurance

Full Contract

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133823.new#new

Additional info added at the link above.
BCB
vip
BCJ
usagi doxxed Bitcoin oz??!!

That was fucking harsh and totally uncalled for.
BCB
vip
BCJ
+1 stochastic

I don't think we are going to get the board admin to change the scammer procedure anytime soon.  However your suggestions make great sense to me.

If you are able to contribute to direction of the clusterfuck of a thread(s) you help or additional input would be great appreciated.

While I no believe that usagi broke promises and/or violated his stated contracts with his investors and thus should be tagged a scammer any resolution to this thread would, i'm sure be welcomed by all.

Thanks.
Lol, so you're threatening to harm an innocent third party because I won't tell you my name?

I didn't dox anyone. Augustocroppo did and at the point he posted that one of the last things I told him was, I didn't need his help.

This is exactly why I want to remain anonymous. People like Vampire are unstable and unpredictable. Augustocroppo, someone whom I have little to no relation doxes two people and I have to pay for it? This is why I get so pissed off. Vampire you're a real asshole. I thought you were going to stop posting and let me make reparations to shareholders? How long do you plan on bothering me when it's clear I've done what I was supposed to do?

So you're denying.. Oh wow.... That third party is you. I won't the release the information to the general public.

And yes, you doxxed Bitcoin OZ.. As my post shows.. Liar. Do you pay augosto? Did you have any monetary dealings with him?
BCB
vip
BCJ
"Augustocroppo, someone whom I have little to no relation..." - usagi

Usagi you know this guy is your only defender right now??

Also I have meet Vampire in person and can personally vouch for his stability and integrity.

Please have someone on this board vouch for you stability and integrity.

and answer a few simple questions.

would you please.
BCB
vip
BCJ
restored deleted post
The Crimson Permanent Assurance

Full Contract

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=133823.new#new
vip
It's okay. My name isn't Oliver either ;-)

Oh usagi are you still refusing to acknowledge your name? How's your wife W. doing?

I have a complete proof that your name is Oliver and isn't Serena.

I would really prefer that crap like this not show up here.

You can hardly fault the guy for wanting to keep a bit of privacy by obfuscating his name or address.  His customers had no problem dealing with an unknown entity calling himself "usagi", so bringing up the details of his personal life now seems petty and vindictive; hardly evidence of dishonesty.

This guy and his henchman doxed Bitcoin OZ (a shareholder) also tried to dox EskimoBob (a shareholder):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-case-against-bitcoin-oz-128630

Also don't forget he was claiming to be a girl named Serena, this is just shows that he has no problems lying to people.

Usagi next time you try to dox anyone again, think twice. I have all of your relatives on file in Canada / Taiwan.

Lol, so you're threatening to harm an innocent third party because I won't tell you my name?

I didn't dox anyone. Augustocroppo did and at the point he posted that one of the last things I told him was, I didn't need his help.

This is exactly why I want to remain anonymous. People like Vampire are unstable and unpredictable. Augustocroppo, someone whom I have little to no relation doxes two people and I have to pay for it? This is why I get so pissed off. Vampire you're a real asshole. I thought you were going to stop posting and let me make reparations to shareholders? How long do you plan on bothering me when it's clear I've done what I was supposed to do?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Also don't forget he was claiming to be a girl named Serena, this is just shows that he has no problems lying to people.

Serena is the English name of the Sailor Moon character Usagi Tsukino.  Usagi is a female character in the series so I'm not sure that using "Serena" is any more indicative of claiming to be a girl than using the name "Usagi".  Whether he has the whole otherkin thing going on and believes he is in some way bonded with that character is a whole different can of worms.

Wait, what? This is all mostly gibberish to me...
Does anyone else find it highly unusual that none of usagi's shareholders have bothered to weigh in here?

I assume most people, like me, find the scammer forum pretty ridiculous.  Only low level scammers get a tag and then there are countless accusations against some other people, usually to do with securities, that claim misapropriation of funds.  Instead the inevestor should have looked hard at their investment decisions.  Business failure due to incompetence or bad decisions do not, in my opinion, due to constitute a scammer tag.  Many people will have a failure, but that does not make them a scammer.  In the real world, people are protected by limited liability agreements.  If there is no agreement in place specifying what kind of liability then that was a bad investment decision and just goes to show the though the manager of the investment put into when they created their investment.  If they knew what they were doing they would have covered all their risks before opening the business.

I bet there would be a lot less pointless posts in the scammer forum if there was a requirement for the accuser to pay a moderator 10 bitcoins for a scamming accusation.  That accuser can be given back their 10 bitcoins if the mediator determines a scammer tag is warrented or bot the accuser and the accused come to a mutually agreed resolution.  If there is not enough evidence a scam took place then the accuser loses their 10 bitcoin deposit.

There is a reason why people in real life get to face their accusers, judged by a jury of their peers, and the prosecution has to pay heavy filing and court fees to initiate a suit.  This is because anyone can make false or exaggerated claims without proof.

Is this post a defense of usgai?

While I can't defend usagi's management of CPA, NYAN, or his other business, I can vouch that he keeps his word.  I had a middleman dealings with usagi about a logo project and he fulfilled his end of the contract just fine.  As payment for the services usagi offered me shares in CPA but I declined because of his overly defensive attitude when confronted by questionable business practices.  I feel that usagi's response should have been more professional and from this attitude he will get unprofessional attacks.  I know in the bitcoinland climate that scams happen very often and many people ferociously attack any potential scammer, but I think some of the accusations toward usagi were overly aggressive.  I think a better response to mismanagement is to be a teacher rather than an accuser.  Teach someone how to correctly calculate the value of a fund.  I would agree with people that some people should not run funds or business, but this whole thing is a big experiment.

I do not think mismanagement should be deemed a scammer in this situation as it has not been done in the past.  Zhoutong and many others have not been given a scammer tag for mismanagement.  I do think mismangement is a potential liability, but that should be worked out with the parties that lost value due to mismanagement. 

One problem that I feel is wrong with the scammer forum is that administrators of this forum have already made it clear that a scammer tag will not be given to people that deny liability after the fact when something goes wrong.  Also, I also don't think there should be a single decider of who is or is not a scammer.  Mediation between the accuser and the accused is fine with one person, but that person needs to be unbiased and have not potential gain from the outcomes of mediation.

Furthermore, the reason why there is so many post about if usagi should get a scammer tag or not is because there is no clear rules on who should or who shouldn't be given a scammer tag.  There is also no consistency on who gets one and who does not.  If the scammer tag is not just applied to obvious scammers like pirateat40 but to anyone, even if they make a mistake but won't accept liability, then I think the scammer tag will be more beneficial to the bitcoin ecosystem.  A scammer tag can always be removed once the liability is cleared by the tagged scammer.  This means that a scammer tag would be applied to anyone that commits obvious fraud, mismanages a company, violates their own terms of service, or anyone that might behave in an unacceptable manner.  The important thing is that the decision to tag a scammer is done in a way that is just and follows acceptable procedures.  Since there are no acceptable procedures now, you get the cluster fuck that we see today.

A better way a scam accusation procedure could be done is that a group of people volunteer to be a pool to randomly select a mediator and/or deciders of a scamming judgement.  The accuser would contact the scamming moderators and make their accusation.  The scamming administrators would then select a mediator who would then randomly select the volunteers from the pool to decide if the accused gets a scammer tag and what would can be done to avoid or remove the tag.  The mediator would allow for public posting of the accusation and would decide if information by the accuser or the accused should be included in the discussion.  The deciders then get to discuss the scam accusation privately and come to a decision.  While the pool of volunteers is known, the ones that are randomly selected should be kept confidential.
Serena is the English name of the Sailor Moon character Usagi Tsukino.  Usagi is a female character in the series so I'm not sure that using "Serena" is any more indicative of claiming to be a girl than using the name "Usagi".  Whether he has the whole otherkin thing going on and believes he is in some way bonded with that character is a whole different can of worms.

Ok, I see.
Activity: 868

It's okay. My name isn't Oliver either ;-)

Oh usagi are you still refusing to acknowledge your name? How's your wife W. doing?

I have a complete proof that your name is Oliver and isn't Serena.

I would really prefer that crap like this not show up here.

You can hardly fault the guy for wanting to keep a bit of privacy by obfuscating his name or address.  His customers had no problem dealing with an unknown entity calling himself "usagi", so bringing up the details of his personal life now seems petty and vindictive; hardly evidence of dishonesty.

This guy and his henchman doxed Bitcoin OZ (a shareholder) also tried to dox EskimoBob (a shareholder):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-case-against-bitcoin-oz-128630

Usagi next time you try to dox anyone again, think twice. I have all of your relatives on file in Canada / Taiwan.

Pages:
Jump to: