Pages:
Author

Topic: Very soon we will see a new wave of market growth!!! - page 51. (Read 35305 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
We all investors have been waiting for it for a long time, as the market has been in downward trend for such a long that many investors survival is at stake. The rise of the market would be good for all.
Activity: 359
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I am not a pessimistic hunter, but while I am hunting, I can feel that the market is now "sick", and more than 80% of the bounty activities have failed, which means that their investors have also suffered losses!
Activity: 223
A new wave of cryptocurrency market development is inevitable. All processes are cyclical and there should be growth after a recession. Due to the impending new financial crisis, cryptocurrencies can become a rescue haven for many people that will bring crypto to a new level of popularity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
I personally see no reason for us to start growing. Of course it would be great if the growth of snvoa began on the market, but it seems to me that until we see it
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
we will still be able to see market growth, we can be optimistic about this because the market will not continue to be in a low position. so optimistic that the market will recover and grow properly.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
not only you who want it, but everyone also hopes like that, especially me, because I have held a holding since the disaster that hit the crypto market exactly one year ago, that is when bitcoin was $ 20,000, so I really hope that it can happen again
Activity: 336
I hold the same opinion, the market can not constantly fall (actually as well as grow) after a lateral movement, we will soon see the organic growth of the entire market, as many coins groped the bottom.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I like all of you very much hope. I'm already tired of waiting for the market to start growing

Bull run will begin soon but patience is the key. Hold your coins and do not get panicked when some correction takes place. People get panicked easily and starts to sell resulting in more fall. Last year as well the rise happened from Nov and hopefully we will have repeat this year as well.

Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Agreed with you that we will see a new wave of growth after this correction over, maybe it will take 2-3 months more to start that but it will be there shortly.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
It is very interesting to read such posts. For me there are just hopes, nothing else. Nobody can predict what should we expect
Activity: 672
I want to believe in it, because patience and the hope that all the same something will change in people is at a fairly high place, I hope that in the near future there will really begin some movement towards buying and investing new funds.
Activity: 168
I like all of you very much hope. I'm already tired of waiting for the market to start growing
Activity: 700
I am sure that this will happen this year. believe we will be able to become very rich again only if we believe in cryptocurrency
Just believing is not enough for new market growth.
For growth, we need new investors and new money, which will be able to raise the market to a higher level.
Activity: 532
I am sure that this will happen this year. believe we will be able to become very rich again only if we believe in cryptocurrency
How do you make sure it can happen this year? The market is still bleeding and the downward trend remains. In November I fear we will see a bitcoin below 5700$, There is no chance for this market to grow in 2018
Activity: 140
I support you, you are right, now the market is experiencing such a decline due to rapid growth, this cycle will end and a new wave will begin. Do not panic, just keep the coins and watch the news.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 196
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Reading similar topics and comments that people leave, it is good to see that no one can give less compelling reasons why growth should start, everyone just believes.  Grin
- Yes, people always say that crypto is a potential market and is growing in the future, now is just a correction phase and the recovery will happen at the end of the year but after all, no one can prove it is true, evidence or data, all not positive, it even proves a bad situation with the market. They have only a blind faith in the market, the past and the development too well have made them never think about the worst situations but one day, they will realize the negative of the market, and the new wave of growth is just the illusion and the belief they create
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
It is not necessary to lie. Rapid growth of the market of cryptocurrency will not be. It will be very good if growth in general is.
Activity: 392
I really want to believe that soon the market will start to grow and I will see green numbers in my portfolio. I hope this period will pass very soon.
Pages:
Jump to: