Pages:
Author

Topic: Video call for KYC verification - page 4. (Read 40805 times)

Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
June 30, 2019, 01:12:02 PM
by submitting our document using live webcam is enough, we don't need to video call for KYC.
i remember in 2014 are trending called POD (Proof of Developer) when developer from few altcoin are do this for verifying their identity.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 30, 2019, 12:37:43 PM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call

I think do not need to use video verification for KYC, submit ID photos and passport is enough to pass this. Video call is not secure and easy to lose identity. The most KYC verification is the documents about driving license and passport or national ID.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
June 30, 2019, 12:35:37 PM
Just say.. video call for KYC verification is broken. Not recommended anymore. I'm not will do KYC if there was rules we must do KYC with video of our face.
Think it.. if that projects failed to success and we already do KYC , maybe they saved our data's and will use on other things to got some free money like loan fund. I know not at all projects will do that but I just worried. Anything can happen right ?
But if that projects good & verified (Its mean popular & has a good rating and review everywhere) , its your own choice to do that KYC.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252
June 30, 2019, 11:12:04 AM
Now video call for Kyc verification and passport display showing time and date kyc verification became strict with bounties companies and ex changers we need to do all necessary verification to get tokens
With exchange in order to maximize the use of their services traders needs to comply and needs to process and finished this procedures, but for bounty hunting, it should not be implemented as there's chances that the team cans ell out your information, you are not safe if the team runaway without paying
your rewards even you are done providing your personal information.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
June 23, 2019, 06:14:11 PM
Personally, I feel that is too extreme for bounty hunters tho. It still okay for whale investors.  The normal kyc is okay for hunters.
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
June 23, 2019, 02:54:36 AM
i think its too extreme doing video call only for KYC procedure, selfie with ID card and date of register is enough.

yeah i agree, also i think there will be a problem with the communication/internet maybe the process will be interrupt and the camera quality will be to blur.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
June 23, 2019, 02:47:09 AM
i think its too extreme doing video call only for KYC procedure, selfie with ID card and date of register is enough.
Activity: 287
June 23, 2019, 02:35:54 AM
Now video call for Kyc verification and passport display showing time and date kyc verification became strict with bounties companies and ex changers we need to do all necessary verification to get tokens
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
June 23, 2019, 01:54:07 AM
Selfie pictures along with ID was already kinda invasive for me, unless you are doing some recovery stuff to prove its you. Video call is totally off limits and deter most of the public investors, Its so easy for project owners selling your identity without you even knowing, it's impossible to trust a ICO party even with all disclaimers.

Still i blieve the implementation is pretty easy. Just open a video call channel through to engage systematically.
Activity: 560
June 23, 2019, 01:25:03 AM
It maybe the best way to not let your identity used for bad purpose or personal interest. Nowadays reports are like personal information is acquired for bad purpose and personal interest in the name of KYC verification. So the issue of submitting KYC information is very serious. But recording video of everyone is a quite difficult I think.
Activity: 357
June 19, 2019, 06:02:19 PM
For my own,the kyc for bounty is not necessarily because they work it so they need to be fair because doing bounty is such as like real job,you spend time ,you do regular job so i think they need to pay.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
June 19, 2019, 05:28:05 PM
But now, it is better to undergo kyc , many Scam , your documents may fall into the wrong hands , I think you should only pass kyc only on the stock exchanges and ieo some!
Activity: 526
Merit: 100
markaccy.io
June 19, 2019, 05:16:21 PM
KYC is just confirmation for investors, some offers for bounty hunters. I support if nothing scam but now video call for KYC and what next for blood test.
What do you mean by a blood test?
You should be careful with Kyc, I hear many cases of abuse of data for crimes.
You must check the security of the website and ensure the data you provide is safe.
i think we will never doing blood test.there is no correlation between projects and our money in this test.blood test just used to check our health and not for in any investment kind.
I also think that this has nothing to do with it. but there may be other terms in English.
some accents sound different, so far I have not heard it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
June 17, 2019, 12:56:45 AM
Video call for kyc verification?? Is it possible? Do you think it is the best way , rather than uploading your documents for kyc verification process? Most bounty campaigns and ICOs nowadays required a kyc.

If video call for Kyc verification is possible, what is the best and secure app to you use for video call
of course it's going to work, and I believe that will bathe best way to stop those faking kyc process. Although the complaint for kyc has reduced in the forum as many hunters has been seeing kyc as a huge set back.
Activity: 546
June 17, 2019, 12:40:21 AM
I think the both options are right but the safe and good option is kyc verification because this is risk free option and all users do it very easily and all users like it very much and this is also do the work so easy.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
June 17, 2019, 12:28:50 AM
I can say it's risky especially for investors in ieo and bounties because it's their privacy so it's better to say that it's better to submit a message to the message because there's a lot of scams spreading in the forum.

Even if you believe that the project is not a scam, complying with the KYC through video call is still very risky.
You don't want to reveal your personality as you might be in danger especially if they know you are capable of investing big money.

The world now is a risky place to live, being careful and be clever all the time could help you.
We are not in the stage where the market is fully required for KYC, they can't dictate you unless they are fully authorized by the government.
Activity: 494
June 17, 2019, 12:05:48 AM
I can say it's risky especially for investors in ieo and bounties because it's their privacy so it's better to say that it's better to submit a message to the message because there's a lot of scams spreading in the forum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
June 16, 2019, 11:21:43 PM
Maybe google duo would be an alternative to secure video chat. I would agree on this that we really do not need data to be sent almost always as with any other company that we used to join in ICO. If the purpose of kyc is also to prevent an abuse on account farming and to verify identites of participants, and on the other hand, the concern of participant is the security of their data, it would be best if the verification will go through video chat instead that way, you need not store files and at the same time you get to verify their identities.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
June 16, 2019, 10:29:12 PM
I have never verified KYC via Video call. Because no project has ever done that. Usually use only forms or fill directly on the web. For video calls, I honestly have never done it. What should we display if we verify via a video call. Are we obliged to speak English or have a little chat.

I would consider that project a scam if they will require this kind of verification, just for bounty alone, I would not risk my identity to the site that has not build their reputation. I was once complied with this kind of verification but that was on the local exchange I use on a regular basis, and they are regulated so I trust them.
Activity: 1190
June 16, 2019, 09:45:43 PM
I have never verified KYC via Video call. Because no project has ever done that. Usually use only forms or fill directly on the web. For video calls, I honestly have never done it. What should we display if we verify via a video call. Are we obliged to speak English or have a little chat.
Pages:
Jump to: