Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32570. (Read 26471070 times)

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
TL;DR

I guess there was no 999 pages limit. Did Adam actually bet on his 180/BTC prediction?

Cheap coins. lol Grin

a bet can be a hedge/insurance 8-). No info on wether he did any such thing, though. Is he still around at all?
KS
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
TL;DR

I guess there was no 999 pages limit. Did Adam actually bet on his 180/BTC prediction?

Cheap coins. lol Grin
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Enabling the maximal migration
you know the sun is shining on a weekend when chartbuddy makes almost half the posts here.

enjoy while it lasts you guys out there, you'll be back in this dark hardcore channel quicker than you might like.

Truth - my cave shine is fading and some other less pale color is taking its place
donator
you know the sun is shining on a weekend when chartbuddy makes almost half the posts here.

enjoy while it lasts you guys out there, you'll be back in this dark hardcore channel quicker than you might like.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
With Monthly Moving average and zoomed in.

Still doesn't mean much if people are simply buying, holding and waiting for better price to sell. There is no reason to sell for current prices. I am buying actually more as soon as i can.

If we are at bear market and it's likely that the price will fall maybe even 50-40% then it's easy to see the reason in selling now. But if not then there's of course no point in selling now.

tschatsching!

words of wisdom award!

Repeating no-brainers is wise, but to think that matters are no-brainers is not.
donator

Still doesn't mean much if people are simply buying, holding and waiting for better price to sell. There is no reason to sell for current prices. I am buying actually more as soon as i can.

If we are at bear market and it's likely that the price will fall maybe even 50-40% then it's easy to see the reason in selling now. But if not then there's of course no point in selling now.

tschatsching!

words of wisdom award!
legendary
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
What is "Trotter indicator", I have never heared of it? It seems to make amazingly precise predictions because these are exactly the price levels we are going to see.
It's what Del Boy uses

That's how he made the money to buy that limousine

Very subtle. Wink
I like it!
Activity: 350
This account was recently hacked
What is "Trotter indicator", I have never heared of it? It seems to make amazingly precise predictions because these are exactly the price levels we are going to see.
It's what Del Boy uses

That's how he made the money to buy that limousine
legendary
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Trotter indicator shows 77 than 55 and even 33.
I don't believe we could go that low, but my wallet is prepared in case we do.

quit promising cheap coins because it's not going to happen any more.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

It's bitcodos ass indicator. It also tells we'll be millionaires a year from now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Why are you guys so sure we ain't going back to 80?

I just see slow dragged sideways trading and uncertainty but my TA still says we're going down.

because you don't know if we are at bear market still or not, to see this you will have to have data few months ahead.
legendary
Activity: 266

Why are you guys so sure we ain't going back to 80?

I just see slow dragged sideways trading and uncertainty but my TA still says we're going down.
Jump to: