Author

Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion - page 32571. (Read 26471025 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
I just got back from vacation,
I drove all the way back from PEI to Montreal, a 12 hour drive + stops ( still feeling hopped up on coffee  Tongue )

anyway, i'm back so up Up UP!  Cheesy

Welcome back. Very wise to stay away from the taverns in Lac Megantic

Edit: I am forming a new theory that the 2013 bubble has dissipated and $90-95 is the new medium-term price. Consider that it spent a couple of days there before the peak, during the retrace to 166 and settling now.

Are you saying that it is looking less like 2011 and looking more like 2012?

this is exactly what i think too, especially considering news from 2011 and now. They are completely different not to mention a lot more services. And besides in 2011 no one know what will happen next but now we know there is going to be another bubble sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I drove all the way back from PEI to Montreal, a 12 hour drive + stops ( still feeling hopped up on coffee  Tongue )

Edit: I am forming a new theory that the 2013 bubble has dissipated and $90-95 is the new medium-term price. Consider that it spent a couple of days there before the peak, during the retrace to 166 and settling now.

I think we might be settling lower, but i KNOW we will eventually be go higher.
so i'm trading accordingly, and i'm not taking any chances with the coins i have acquired  so far, IDK about you rich people but i had to work real fucking hard for them...  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code

legendary
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
I drove all the way back from PEI to Montreal, a 12 hour drive + stops ( still feeling hopped up on coffee, i switched to beer to calm my nerves Tongue )

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019
Why is the volume so low?  It's like the trading engine isn't working it is so low.

make a move
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Why is the volume so low?  It's like the trading engine isn't working it is so low.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
We just recovered 5 dollars and no activity here? Seriously?

Bears aren't dancing anymore....

Recovered 4-5 dollars, yet still down 4-5 dollars on the same crash.  Hmmm....and you're excited why?  Because it's not as bad as it was?   Roll Eyes

Ahhh, my one time Nemesis, now turned ally... Who would have thunk. (But I'm still keeping a close eye on you.  Wink )

Ha!   Wink  You know, I was fortunate to sell just before the drop but this morning it was clear the SD selloff was imagined.  I had a hunch it might be.  Thankful for the panic of a few though.  Grin  Today, I couldn't figure out which way the market would go short term, so I put on bull shoes and bear gloves.  50% fiat / 50% BTC.  So, I guess I'll just argue with myself until the market picks a direction.   Tongue
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Holy fckin bidwall. Is there any site that shows depth changes over time? I missed how big it was - well over 5k, guess it was a whale call? FYI its gone now, I saw it on tradingfloor graph and by the time I checked the actual bids it was pulled...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
decentralizedhashing.com
Hehe..  stability.  All the traders are taking the 5 hour bathroom break they've been saving up for the week.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1801
1CBuddyxy4FerT3hzMmi1Jz48ESzRw1ZzZ
legendary
legendary
Activity: 588
It's not even fibonacci, it's just $22 each retracement?

He's a fibber all right.
Activity: 686
Ultranode
Trotter indicator shows 77 than 55 and even 33.
I don't believe we could go that low, but my wallet is prepared in case we do.

Ok I'll ask....wtf is a "Trotter Indicator"? Lol.

A quick google search tells me nothing about this TA indicator.

From the numbers it sounds like you are talking about fib retracement.(?)

He is a fibber. I know that.
Activity: 588

Ok I'll ask....wtf is a "Trotter Indicator"? Lol.

A quick google search tells me nothing about this TA indicator.

From the numbers it sounds like you are talking about fib retracement.(?)
legendary
Activity: 509
Can't upload avatar
Amusingly appropriate: No income tax, no VAT, no money back, no guarantee...
Dont forget
This time next year we'll be millionaires!
He who dares wins!

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 2267
1RichyTrEwPYjZSeAYxeiFBNnKC9UjC5k

This makes zero cents. plz elaborate

I can't go into details of indicators and waves I use. But I can show you my wallet.

Amusingly appropriate: No income tax, no VAT, no money back, no guarantee...
legendary
Merit: 1002
It's strange to hear bitlisten to tinkling away without seeing a single dollar amount on any bubble.

uhm you mean the one with the troyan loader? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/malware-alert-listentobitcoins-256430

No, he means the one that was put up by the original creator after listentobitcoin was sold to some jackass who did the trojan.

bitlisten.com is still legit
listentobitcoin.com is trojan city
Jump to: