Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 40. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Do not listen to those who say that you need to choose projects that lead well-known managers. The same team TokenSuit is full of scum. Payments with the bounty that leads Sylon do not wait. It is better to bounty the campaign to try to choose the most, searching for information on the sites devoted to the topic ico.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
this is an experience, now you will know that participation in only one company is very risky, it is necessary to participate in several
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Well, I also had such problems, I worked more than 4 months and got about $ 10 is still I think lucky )
copper member
Activity: 350
Do not worry guys! Now summer - all people and "money" on vacation. Many projects do not want to be listed to exchanges on such a bear market. Therefore, many are unhappy with the bounty payments. All this must be understood. We'll just wait for September and October and the crypto market will start moving up!
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
you can try to find a well know project and join to that, there's no one who can suggest you a good campaign here because everyone here are spending our precious time to find a better campaign. you should work hard too.
Activity: 27
It's a common case now.
Bear market makes hard to reach even soft cap ICO, so as for bounty hunters there is no chance to get even just a couple of bucks.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I joined many bounty campaigns and I took one great money two months ago this is joke I think. While market goes down Cryptocurrency Bounty-ICO will die this season. We should focus the directly market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
It can happens there are a lot of projects that seem good but then you'll discover that are only a flop, you can do nothing you can only try to search good bounties, I suggest the bounties managed by Amazix team they are the best in this field, imo
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
I know exactly how you feel. I also joined crytokami bounty project for 3 whole months, and turns out it was a scam. I was stressed out but i didn't want to mourn for a long time so i decided to join another bounty project. What i'm trying to say is if you join bounty campaign, i suggest you to do some research first about the company and their track records. If they have a great records then it's a go.
Activity: 336
Yes there is,I have about 8 months so,and all because there is a document of the market for 8 months and after coming out of the ISO brand any typically what happens to him, it goes to the bottom,almost all ISO now no matter what it is cool, make X5-X10 to the minus))))
Activity: 602
Now a days it is too much to find out a good bounty. But before joining any bounty specially in signature campaign you should make a research about the project. Read the roadmap, whitepaper etc of the project. Try to contact with admin in telegram  and ask about there project.
Activity: 51
I have had such disappointments before and it doesn't feel good one bit considering the amount of time spent working on such projects. Some even add two or more months to the campaign because they couldn't reach the target, making the bounty hunters quite agitated. Moving forward I settle more with non ico projects with weekly airdrops, that way I see what am working for and be encouraged to put in more work.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
I also had such experience my very first signature campaign turned out that way then I discovered Amazix and I have always been paid for all my campaigns and for that I am happy. The problem again is that there is no knowing which project will reach their softcap or not just do your research well and try to join high quality projects as they are always sure to have multiple investors and backers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 9
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Well, that's the downside of being bounty hunter not earning reward for all the project we join no matter how hard we work on it. It's really difficult to tell which project will prosper and succeed and which is not. I also have project that not able to reach soft cap and many bounties I joined pause  their main token sale so I have to wait. The thing is that, joining ICO doesn't matter if you're investor or bounty hunter is a big risk and there's really no security if your investment will return or not. If it succeed then return/reward is high but if it doesn't then just move on.
Don't be depress, that's just the way ICO is. Focus on your job so you have steady income and continue to do bounty for an investment.
Activity: 210
Well all of us are still suffering and encountering that situation. However don't be disappointed because there's a lot bounty projects that are waiting for you. Instead on thinking others you should to try or spend more time yo study ICo and bounty campaign which are good beginning to choose a better bounty campaigns. Don't be discouraged at all because patience is the key to find a good bounty project.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
The non payment in bounties has been happening to me constantly for the last 6 months.  I'm very frustrated and ready to quit.  I'm spending much more time investigating and feel I have some good bounties right now but not holding my breath either. 
Because you participated in the project failed. And of course you can not get money when that project fails. It is best to look for the bounty of the good ICO. Being well-known by BMs or teams like Cryptomaze .. there are many good bounty will make you happy
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
So usually it happens. Now most of the bounty campaigns are scum. After the bounty, the price always flies down because of the grandiose and massive sale of tokens.
Activity: 44
First, you have to find trusted bounty managers with high reputation. They are not managing scam bounties or scam projects. And personally, I don't recommend Bountyhive bounties. because of too many participants.
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Unfortunately, I had this feeling in the DIW campaign I joined in January. Since I have the right to remove my signature at any time pursuant to the rules of the campaign, I have been out of the campaign for about a month and decided to leave and when I got the last stake I left the campaign. At approximately ICO price, I had earned a profit of 1.3 ETH, but as a result of the inability of the marketing team to be inexperienced, inexperienced, and lazy, this gain was reduced to a funny amount of about 0.1 ETH. It is a very bad feeling and feeling that I have not been able to get a good response as a labor when I have to spend it. That's why it's a good idea to be very careful when choosing a campaign.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This is risk of work in bounty campaign, and we have to take it.   I am also been work by duration 4 month in signature campaign,  and after that I have to wait other more than 1 month  to get the reward . To minimize the risk of this job,  for the better doing research to know how strong that project. New ICO everyday and we have to spend more times to make research about fundamental of the project
Pages:
Jump to: