Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 41. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The non payment in bounties has been happening to me constantly for the last 6 months.  I'm very frustrated and ready to quit.  I'm spending much more time investigating and feel I have some good bounties right now but not holding my breath either. 
yes bro many bounties are scam here, idk what happen they are scam
i think bounty isnt good anymore, trading is better to get more
Activity: 444
Merit: 13
https://streamies.io/
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

I suggest you to learn and review the project before you joining their bounty program. Read their whitepaper, check out their social media, find out the background of the team.
Activity: 70
when a project does not reach its target, it means that the project failed and surely the bounty hunter will not get anything. You must be more careful and do research on the project before joining. sorry to hear that, but you can't learn from this mistake.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Yep, that is depressing. Basically, it is impossible to protect yourself from scams in bounties, but you can decrease the chance of being scammed by doing your research. The more knowledge you will have - the easier for you will be to identify the scams and reliable bounties.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
Everyone who doing bounties work knows that if ICO not able to achieve their targets then nothing will be distributed. The market conditions are worst for new ICO's as ethereum dropped significantly and normally all ICO using erc20 technology and they are not able to get as per their budgeted requirements and extending their dates to meet their targets. I am also doing many bounties and some of them gone without reach their goals and I get nothing. It is a part of life so never lose heart.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I advise you to keep abreast of the project if they have the potential to achieve soft cap or not, so you can decide to continue or not.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Bad luck or bad research before joining bounty? I`m currently in short bounty campaign, but when it ends for couple weeks I will join some other one, PM me if you wish to follow me and I will choose bounty for both of us, I`m already looking what is good, but I think we will see some better campaigns in next month.
Take a look on this list https://tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/upcoming, here you can find many good informations about upcoming icos. Good luck my friends, its hard to find a good bounty this days so always do a good research, or you will end up like op, 3-4 months for nothing, now you understand how smart it is to do couple days research, not couple minutes.
Activity: 233
Before joining any bounty, do a lot of research about the project and the team behind it. Go through their website and white paper and see everything seems genuine or not.
Activity: 2
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Do people still do bounties from bountyhive? That platform is just bullshit. I also wasted many months doing bounty from there but none could fetch me $10

Знaчит дeлaeтe чтo-тo нe пpaвильнo. Mнoгo cкaмa в ceти гyляeт, пoэтoмy нyжнo выпoлнять пo мaкcимyмy чтoбы вce пoлyчилocь
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I rarely participate in the signature campaign if I see that the project has not collected at least softcap. It's definitely hard to find a good campaign with a small number of participants.

It's not so difficult if you know how to analyze companies and spend enough time on it. The forum has many good projects with a small number of participants.
I think it's not difficult to find good bounty project will small of participants, but sometime we must believe in luck, even it's look like potential project with working products, still can't raise their softcap and stop the project development, do you know that nobody care about bounty hunter, we can't do anything, don't be sad because there's still a long way to go
Activity: 45
The non payment in bounties has been happening to me constantly for the last 6 months.  I'm very frustrated and ready to quit.  I'm spending much more time investigating and feel I have some good bounties right now but not holding my breath either. 
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
I rarely participate in the signature campaign if I see that the project has not collected at least softcap. It's definitely hard to find a good campaign with a small number of participants.

Yes nowadays everyone seems to be doing signature, even people who just joined the forum...I was here months and months learning about this stuff before starting doing that, now everyone is doing it, and of course the rewards are shrinking
Activity: 24
Damn! the time was not right from the last few moths hence the experience.
Activity: 336
As I know by some experience Waves has a long-term future and prospect that is quite brilliant, It's growth up to now it still hasn't reached  the point of satisfaction, but I'm confident that it will be in some future
Activity: 130
Sometimes these things happen all the time bounty programs that doesn't pay as much as we would have loved to some don't pay while some get to pay coins that are quite worthless. The only way we can prevent this is by being very thorough when it comes to chosing the bounties we take part in. You have not lost it all but instead gathered very valuable experience
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
It's normal like when you investing on an ICO. If you don't evaluate a project, about their team and their advisor, even their investment capital, you'll waste your time. This time, We need to choosing a project carefully.
Activity: 242
XCH4NGE - Connecting Crypto Users Worldwide!
For being a bounty hunter almost 1yr that I'm in this industry and I learned a lot of things. Like you I've work hard enough for some bounty and after that their just disappear without saying any updates nor sending the token rewards, it's very frustrating but there are some bounties that are super legit and okay. You just have to do some research about that specific ICO nor bounty, and one more thing, choose bounty that has the teamwork, dedication and a great vision for the future of their project as well as the welfare for the community.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
It is a normal practise for now unfortunately, I personally joined bounty campaigns from which 70% didn't reach the final point and it took me few months to work.Sad.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
 Well probably you need to be wise in choosing. You indeed needed to do research in able to secure or in able to prove how reliable the campaign or the bounty you are going to pick. Do not believe easily on anyone, you need to think critically at the same time choose wisely. Moreover do not settle for just one,  you can earn you only need to be wise.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

It's not so difficult if you know how to analyze companies and spend enough time on it. The forum has many good projects with a small number of participants.
Pages:
Jump to: