Pages:
Author

Topic: We can’t trust anyone! - page 35. (Read 27551 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 09:32:52 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!

Of course we have to do our own research... Because most of ICO rating sites just do a fake review... Most of they said are just for money
Activity: 504
November 02, 2018, 09:30:50 PM
Many people now like to spread false news so that they can take advantage of the situation, crypto is a wild world. You have to depend on yourself to get the truth, to avoid future losses.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
November 02, 2018, 09:29:40 PM
Yes, ICObench is being greedy. If you look carefully, they always manipulate the rating system. Sometimes they list scam ICO on the top but when everyone knows about that scam ICO, Bench delist that immediately! I have found one article about ICObench experts rating selling in another thread, so, we really alone in the crypto field, we can't trust anyone, we have to move on to research ourselves.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 02, 2018, 09:19:24 PM
Always remember Cryptocurrency is a place that promises to be used as an investment place or something else, if you have got this, then you will feel it only yourself. Likewise, cryptocurrency is the most dangerous place to be used as an investment place or other place if you have been deceived by a project or even fooled by someone else, then you will also feel yourself. Then there is no right way unless you know where you are saving money, learn bad and it's good then know the developer of the project and you will seasoned about this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 110
November 02, 2018, 09:13:07 PM
Crypto is the place where you don't need to trust anyone. You need to research and gain the knowledge and yes you are right there are so many ratings websites which is I think they got paid for their ratings so you can't believe on those websites
It's always saying in all over that before investing research the project by yourself..
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
November 02, 2018, 09:05:15 PM
Hey guys. Remember, in crypto sphere we can’t trust anyone! ICO rating sites are lying to us, you have to do YOUR OWN RESEARCH always! Remember this, and don’t let yourself be scammed!
It is good practice when dealing with ICO's to treat everything said as a lie until you can verify it from a reliable source. ICO rating sites that take money from companies doing the ICO can not be considered a reliable source. Remember what Google has taught us about the internet, if you are not paying for the product, you are the product.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
November 02, 2018, 08:59:40 PM
That is a definitely things, many number on Internet is just a manipulation number, you always need to find few different source to know the truth, many people now like to spread false news so they can take advantages of the situation, crypto is a wild world you need to rely on yourself to get the truth
Activity: 448
November 02, 2018, 08:57:36 PM
I may agree with you but there are also people that are willing to help and true with their intentions of helping someone. Anyways, I think it would much be better to consider some advices but in the end, it will be your decision to be followed. The best way to do just like OP had his comment that people should have to go a deeper research before doing any investment as this will be benefit yourself to avoid scam ICO's outhere. Knowledge is the key to become successful in acheiving your goal in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 02, 2018, 08:53:19 PM
Those who tend to strictly follow ICO listing sites sometimes get misled by what has been published. It has happened to me and since then, i thought within me, that i will never give room for that again.
Whatever can be averted, should be averted in order to avoid unnecessary mistakes.
Also, you would have rest of mind over that which you have done yourself and that you are sure of.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 02, 2018, 08:22:29 PM
Certainly, the crypto currency world is mostly anonymous people are not accused in doing such schemes giving them the opportunity to do it again and again. That is why it is better to have prior knowledge on things that you are wanting to be part of.
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 08:07:19 PM
I agree with you, we can only trust our self before investing our hardwork money
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 02, 2018, 08:05:18 PM
"

There are also some people you can trust in the cryptocurrency sphere, you cannot generalize that we cannot trust anyone. I'll give you an example of a person whom I trusted the most here in the bitcointalk. If you know Krogothmanhattan, she is very trustful and also giving free tangible coins.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
November 02, 2018, 08:05:00 PM
It is well know, but hey, sooner or later you have to trust someone even to learn about crypto. I mostly like to trust only myself and people who have been a long time around.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 08:02:30 PM

You have a valid point. The only analysis and ratings you can trust are the one done by yourself. It's sad that many of the ico rating platform can't really be trusted as they should be. Well they also put a disclaimer there.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 07:36:07 PM
We are on an online world and everything could be manipulated. Yeah, you are right that we should do our own research if we want to invest on a particular project. ICO rating companies are not to be trusted fully because we don't what are there transactions behind the scene. They can be paid to make false good ratings to lure investors. After all it is your money so you should make a wise move to make it prosper.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 02, 2018, 07:34:25 PM

Always the decision is yours and are you correct do not trust  anybody to decide for your investment, I disagree not all ICOS are lying if saying ICOS project are all kying you are accusing all project are scam they have nothing icos project legit.

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
November 02, 2018, 07:27:54 PM

Actually, almost all ico ratings I think are paid for just saying that a token or coins is potential to acquire potential investors that will cause to increase the value of coins, in short they are attracting those things that are usually far from the truth of their plans according to their program they have in their project as well.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
November 02, 2018, 07:27:33 PM
 Grin thank you for this useful informations!
I think noone trusts to them and every person understands all risks.
ICO aggeregators did half of research for us Cool
Activity: 272
Merit: 1
"simply getting the job done"
November 02, 2018, 07:26:28 PM

IMHO, this shouldn't be new to anyone who's been here for a while with the exception of the newbies. ICO rating sites are meant to serve as a guide and a layer of your research for any project. A lot them are compromised and are there for the money, so it's easy to pay them for your ICO to be on the front burner.

I must agree this is just a simple assessment of the truth about this matter. For everyone who has been around a while should know that ICO ratings should be a pretext or main foundation upon which the trust of investing in a project be made.

It's deceptive. I.e, In relations to the now...
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 07:26:14 PM

in fact the business is in our own hands, so whatever happens to us must be our personal efforts, not depend on others. because actually the other person does not necessarily lead us to the right path
Pages:
Jump to: