Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 22. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
I knew it that you are too desperate to buy some coins without checking or research from it and now you pick a bad and not good coins that's why it's crash and now you are scared about it to lose and not get a profit now you should hold your coins and be cool and relax think positive it will be back soon
copper member
Activity: 381
September 04, 2018, 03:34:48 AM
Not just you.. A lot of us are losing funds on a daily basis. But that's not a major issue, especially if you have got some real good projects, you'd know that it will all be fine soon.. Just a matter of time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 03:32:35 AM
Market is truly smashing down and it is anything but a decent time to offer. Holding is more prudent. This is the time when keeps purchasing is an astute move and afterward simply sit tight for the market to rise once more. T You ought to never freeze when exchanging on the digital money showcase. When everything is falling it is extremely hard not to offer your coins, but rather you ought to comprehend that after the market falling the development is coming.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 04, 2018, 03:28:16 AM
Only holding will help you in this situation and selling will let so many losses that it could be possible for you to lose everything. Hold and wait for the increasing.
Activity: 6
September 04, 2018, 02:50:13 AM
Hold your coins. You should never sell your coins at a lower price than you bought them for because that is how you make losses. Although I cannot tell you that the coins will not fall lower for sure, what I can tell you is that the price cannot stay down forever and it will definitely recover and you will make all your money back.
Activity: 462
September 04, 2018, 02:44:48 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

I initially carefully selected suitable projects, bet on reliable coins. Therefore, I am confident in their good potential, I do not sell coins now. I do not understand why now sell coins with a large loss. You just need to stock up on patience and keep the coins to rebuild the crypto market.
Activity: 70
September 03, 2018, 01:23:20 PM
You most importantly keep calm. Read the news and if you did not have time to immediately sell it - sell it when it depreciates already by 70% and humble yourself. Sometimes we are in positive territory, sometimes we are in negative territory. That's life.
Activity: 138
September 03, 2018, 12:09:00 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Now the market has become more stable and I do not think it's worth panicking and it's better to hold coins for a couple more months.
Activity: 54
September 03, 2018, 12:06:03 PM
If you look at the market now, half of the coins are now in their deep value and the only way we can do now is to hold to our profit, do nkt invest now and for me is buy more coins with their current cheepest value. Smiley
Activity: 679
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 10:38:24 AM
If you sell now, you will permanently lost the 30%. You should know when to hold and sell.
Don't panic and don't sell. Sell when you know you can make profit out of it.
Activity: 68
September 03, 2018, 08:31:17 AM
haizzz, I just like you, are also disappointed. Do not know whether to sell or wait. The market is too heartless and unpredictable. Who gave me the idea to be able to pass this stage?
Activity: 26
September 03, 2018, 08:27:32 AM
when the price goes down in my opinion you hold and hold it first, because if you sell when the price goes down you will definitely lose. You have to wait until the price goes up, before you lose everything. You must be patient I am sure that prices will slowly rise, when the price rises you sell so you get a big profit. now a lot of coins go down so be careful and often check the market to find out the progress.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 03, 2018, 08:16:21 AM
Of course hold. It is not necessary to sell everything on the decline is a huge mistake for all beginning crypto-investors. Not worth
Activity: 404
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 08:15:36 AM
I think now you should wait and do not sell them. The market will return for several months. Despite the continuous price drop, Bitcoin has come back.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 08:07:04 AM
maybe what you can do is invest here with the hope that it can be useful in the future for you and your life that you have prepared for the future.
Activity: 196
September 03, 2018, 08:02:11 AM
You should study the selected projects yourself, understand their perspectives and the chances of further development. Read information about their future plans that they plan to take for further development. If the projects really work and are looking for opportunities for development, then you must necessarily hold these coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 07:48:32 AM
 for me its better to calm down dont rush to sell  just wait  until the price is get high.
but always think about the future just for example  you hold while the price is low and the next day price goes down again so better think wisely.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 03, 2018, 07:05:36 AM
The crypto coin exchange is further close and expansive. the choices of the humanity are dangerous. thither is bagatelle to close on the other hand wait at the moment. It would be a bighearted err to sell.
Activity: 118
September 03, 2018, 06:48:44 AM
Just be patient and dont be panic on whats happening in the market today maybe altcoins may down sometimes but wait for it to bounce back again. Dont sell anything yet you will regret it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 10:10:57 PM
Asked in march, i hope it sold at the time. And nowadays low prices to buy. It is very important to know when to sell it, it is very difficult to recover the damage in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: