Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 25. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:10:59 AM
I am sure that soon the market will recover and everything will be fine. You should just wait .
Activity: 140
August 29, 2018, 12:49:20 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
My advice to you is to keep coins and do not sell them. If you do something, then do a bad deed. The market is coming to life now. Now the bull run and the rapid growth of the crypt will begin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
August 29, 2018, 12:43:51 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Holding is a good idea for us to make the investment. The price of them will be high and we will make more profit fro the coins we have now. Holding is  a good idea.
Activity: 196
August 29, 2018, 12:36:17 AM
Holding is a good idea. If you sell now, you will lose a lot of money so holding is a good idea. When the bull market comes the price will be high and we can make a lot of profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 11:59:43 PM
The cryptocurrency market is very risky, I only hold it for long-term investments because I know there will be time for the crypto market to grow again. Learn from mistakes and make new strategies better.
Activity: 336
August 28, 2018, 11:59:18 PM
The main thing is to avoid panic! I recommend to wait patiently, and buy more. The market will recover and you will earn much more.
Activity: 5
August 28, 2018, 11:58:01 PM
Friends, you have to hold on, don't panic because of temporary changes in the market. You have to calm down. Waiting patiently for a few months, it will definitely usher in a bull market.
Activity: 110
August 28, 2018, 11:52:14 PM
Keep it better because if you sell now, you will lose even more, we all know that altcoins will go down but this is the altcoin cycle that is always in the world of any investment. We all hope Altcoin will return to green on the world market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
August 28, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

Briefcase.. Hehe thats new! I think you mean "portfolio."

Anyway, just stay calm and HOLD! The entire cryptomarket is currently in turmoil and the values of altcoins have all taken a hit but it should be fine because all of this part of the regular cryptomarket cycle. Given that it's a cycle you shouldn't worry because if today we are at the bottom, tomorrow we will be at the top. Just hold and be patient for your profit because soon we will see the value of everything increase.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:42:53 PM
all choices depending on your confidence to hold patiently until the price can make you get a profit, if indeed you are not sure maybe you better sell it
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 11:24:22 PM
keep calm and always think positively friends, to get past this unhappy period you can just sleep more.
Activity: 462
August 28, 2018, 11:22:42 PM
A friend, well, 30% is not 50%, and now you can stop at your house. Then it will be too late to retreat. Are your projects good? Well, I would probably give a chance now that the bitcoin is growing, the market is moving up 3.18% in 2 days and the whole market is following it.
Activity: 84
August 28, 2018, 11:16:36 PM
the market is step by step starting to restore, most mainstream coins begin to develop in value, this development isn't as recognizable as toward the finish of a year ago, yet it's superior to anything nothing, I believe that now it is important to be patient and pause, I'm certain that in the event that you hold up a couple of more months, at that point your portfolio will again turn out to be substantial
Activity: 76
August 28, 2018, 11:11:31 PM
do not panic to think calmly, always looking forward always thinking positive, that's the world of trade is always changing, we must be sure this decline is only temporary and in the future the price will definitely rise again so hold first to reduce the risk of losing too deeply. and always pray, so that the future cryptocurrencies will be better.
Activity: 74
August 28, 2018, 10:59:01 PM
The market has already begun to recover, if growth continues, then in a week the price will grow significantly and you will be able to make a profit.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
August 28, 2018, 03:24:39 PM
Just hold your coin, if you sell now you already loss. So what's the point you sell now, take a risk and trust your own luck and keep believing in the end of this year your coin will rise.
copper member
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 02:20:40 PM
Now I think we should watch closely the price of bitcoin, because there were rumors on the market that bitcoin could soon continue to decline. Therefore, in this case, I will consider the option of selling for the purpose of buying for more cheap prices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 02:04:52 PM
Trust me you're not alone. All you can do now is relax and not sell anything. Since this situation in the market will not be long, therefore, in the near future everything will return to its place, and even grow. One has only to wait a little and everything will be fine, you'll see.
Activity: 48
August 28, 2018, 01:01:18 PM
If you now sell coins, you will most likely lose profit.  I think it's worth the wait ..
Activity: 164
August 28, 2018, 12:55:37 PM
I believe that the fall in the prices of altcoins is general in cryptocurrency now. As a matter of fact ,I can't say if all I have in my wallet now is up to 40% as far as my coins price is concerned. This sudden dip in market price is very discouraging and it has left a thought of whether to quit crypto by selling all the coins or continue in the minds of many crypto lovers.In my own opinion, I do not think one should sell the coins now. Patience is highly required now than ever before. The crypto market will moon again very soon. We must stay focused and optimistic. Hence , I will suggest you hold for sometime more to allow increase in market price of altcoins so that you can make good profit.

Pages:
Jump to: