Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 24. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
September 02, 2018, 03:50:56 AM
As A full member in the forum, I believe you already know that being Panic on being discouraged in this field does not ogur well if you must to succeed in the field. Just keep on holding with great optimism for soonest green.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 03:43:31 AM
The market is too unstable, today prices go down, tomorrow they go up . have patience
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
August 31, 2018, 05:43:29 PM
Undoubtedly we are all going through similar circumstances into a greater or lesser extent. In these moments I have lost more than 90% of the capital that I came to have in cryptos, since most of my investments are in DeepOnion that has lost 98.5% of its value, and in ether, who has lost 70% of its ATH.

I do not know if we can get to be worse, but it is difficult that this happens when I have practically lost everything, so I am forced to continue keeping my cryptos, because at this time any small increase would mean an important recovery for my economy.

Some people invested in scams such as bitconneeeeeeeeeect and quitted. What happened? They lost the big crypto boom of late 2017. So do not lose your hope.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 31, 2018, 05:41:54 PM
Undoubtedly we are all going through similar circumstances into a greater or lesser extent. In these moments I have lost more than 90% of the capital that I came to have in cryptos, since most of my investments are in DeepOnion that has lost 98.5% of its value, and in ether, who has lost 70% of its ATH.

I do not know if we can get to be worse, but it is difficult that this happens when I have practically lost everything, so I am forced to continue keeping my cryptos, because at this time any small increase would mean an important recovery for my economy.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 01:28:27 PM
If you have hodled until now, than this is surely not the time to sell, 90%+ losses are not good to realise.
Activity: 186
August 30, 2018, 05:19:59 PM
Am sure you're not new to what is happening due to your btctalk account rank. You should better how things work in cryptos, if you don't have patience enough, I think you should sells all and say bye to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
August 30, 2018, 04:12:12 PM
I think you didn't sell , 30 percent. I think it's serious money, worth the wait. I think the next bull market.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 04:06:57 PM
Just be patient and dont be panic on whats happening in the market today maybe altcoins may down sometimes but wait for it to bounce back again. Dont sell anything yet you will regret it.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
August 30, 2018, 02:56:54 PM
Unfortunately these days everything is so unpredictable. It makes me feel a bit nervous but i think it’s best not to sell. I don’t wanna do something wrong. But for you, you should just listen to your own instincts and mind.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 02:55:07 PM
Bear market is gone now. So, wait little you will get profit, dont sell in loss. Wait little more, you will definitely get profit.....
Activity: 224
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
August 30, 2018, 02:52:34 PM
It's too late to sell, so it only remains to wait for market growth, but I think that growth will be at the end of the year or the beginning of the next year, so we need to wait.
Activity: 106
August 30, 2018, 02:49:08 PM
Don't panic and don't sell anything. Just hoLd. Come back few months later.

Well that advice didn't work.  But you know what I would give the same advice right now.  You gotta give it more time and keep holding on.  They know you need the money so they will stall this out as long as possible to gain as many tokens as they can before they run it back up.
copper member
Activity: 83
August 30, 2018, 02:47:45 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
My investment portfolio since the winter has fallen by 80% and this situation is for all investors who have not sold their crypto-currencies. I think the price of all crypto currency will continue to decline!
Activity: 584
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 02:27:48 PM
It all depends on the amounts you operate. If you have any more savings, just average to blue. That's my personal opinion.
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
August 30, 2018, 12:51:52 PM
dont worry still have a chance to get profit. So my opinion you should hold. hope you will recover your lose.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
But when is the question? If the situation continues like this, this will only cause losses.
To prevent further losses, the only way is to hold 50% and sell 50%.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 12:41:11 PM
Well, if you have the time sold it , then now, many altcoins are at the bottom and I think it's a good buy , and if not sold then of course the best is to wait
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 12:40:08 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

The situation in the market is provoked by the variety of new projects that promise huge profits and can not offer anything to confirm this. Therefore, people are afraid to invest large sums and growth is small.
Activity: 54
August 30, 2018, 12:27:08 PM
dont worry still have a chance to get profit. So my opinion you should hold. hope you will recover your lose.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
August 29, 2018, 02:36:52 AM
wait and hold, that it is safe and it is best to do. When you let go of it all, the value of which is easier then everything had been completed and da, fortunately, more can be expected. Although the fall if could wait to recover the certainly profitable. cut the actual losses could be done, but the fall is already too deep then better not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
August 29, 2018, 02:19:05 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency that is working perfectly for online trading, which requires a number of supply and determine by demand which controls the price down the stream, which is what Crypto price are currently facing including other alt-coin in the industry. Nevertheless Crypto price we soon go back to moon.
Pages:
Jump to: