Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 26. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 08:33:21 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

In my opinion hold your altcoin for securing your money in investing in that altcoin. Wait for the right time to sell your altcoin when you know you gain a huge profit from it.

Yeah, you only have to focus on your coin, study the trends, chart everyday and in a week if this things got a tough increases or to rich then maybe you need to diversifying coins in long run to have better profit shortly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 08:26:46 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

In my opinion hold your altcoin for securing your money in investing in that altcoin. Wait for the right time to sell your altcoin when you know you gain a huge profit from it.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 08:24:44 AM
I’ve been there, too. At that times it’s really hard to know about hold or sell altcoins. I didn’t sell most of my coins and they all fell down, so there is no point of selling now. I’ll be waiting till the market grows again. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 07:55:43 AM
For me i will advice you to maintain due to the fact every coin is almost at the bottom ready to select up so it might not be a smart selection promoting at this factor. simply stop searching at your portfolio if feasible delete due to the fact the more you're looking at it the extra you'll be passing through pains and fear.
Activity: 47
August 28, 2018, 06:09:55 AM
for now there is no other important way we have to hold or find a new altcoin from the bounty campaign and hold it until we get results that we think are satisfying.
Activity: 238
August 28, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

If you've already lost that much money. I suggest you keep the coins. Because the growth of cryptocurrency is inevitable.
Activity: 4
August 28, 2018, 06:02:13 AM
It is hard for me to see my coins fell from day to day. But we should not be afraid even the market start to crash. We must be patient. I think  the best option is to hold coins now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 06:01:09 AM
Every year this happens.  For a long time the market is red, the price of coins drops every day, then the market is again green and the price of coins is growing slightly.  And then after a while the market is restored and the price again grows rapidly.  I just advise you to wait.
Activity: 126
August 28, 2018, 06:00:15 AM
definetely hodl, if you sell it now, you will come to regret it later. the crashes are only part of recessions and honestly there is nothing to lose if you ask for a hand
Activity: 26
August 28, 2018, 05:56:05 AM
This is really hard to answer, the hold or sell is the decision of every individual investor. I decided to hold and wait in the near future because I believe the market will return
Activity: 144
August 28, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
This season has been predicted to take place in a long time, crypto prices in the market will decline. If selling will only bring harm, then holding and hunting coins is the right method to do. Hunting coins either by following a bounty campaign, following airdrops, or buying potential coins, then holding them in the long run in accordance with developments in market prices. That will help you in stabilizing income and bring many benefits from various sources.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 28, 2018, 05:45:32 AM
If you are really worried about the market, then you can completely consider selling the altcoin or converting them to bitcoin and USDT for preservation!
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 28, 2018, 05:44:15 AM
Actual at all times the question. Then, in March, when you created this post, it is obvious now that you had to wait and sell everything in May. Now I'll tell you the same thing - wait and sell later. Because the market is at the bottom and should soon be raised. This will bring relief to all of us and there will be fewer such questions, I hope. In any case, now it is worth buying or waiting.
Activity: 235
Merit: 40
August 28, 2018, 05:37:46 AM
I don't how your bag is worth today, but I'm down 3/4 of my money. Haha. I'm still hodling. But It would definitely be nice to use stop loss, but I didn't. 10% loss is a lot better than 75% loss.

But, I think we should be arriving to the bottom. I believe Bitcoin and quality projects (altcoins) will rise with ETF approval. It can be this year, or can be postponed to next year. We'll see.
Activity: 196
August 28, 2018, 05:34:50 AM
That is the question we all looking for the answer, but nobody really knows. Personally felt many times before, that we can not go lower, but you can never know for sure.
Activity: 60
August 27, 2018, 02:57:38 PM
I think now the lowest prices on altcoins . And it's time to invest in them .
Activity: 18
August 27, 2018, 01:28:16 PM
If it makes you feel better, I'm 80% down and don't care about it mate. I made a mistake and know it but I'm sure a new rally will start and it'll be big and huge and I'm gonna make money. So I won't sell with loss
Activity: 69
August 27, 2018, 01:24:47 PM
I advise you not to panic and just wait a little longer. I think in 2-3 months the price will grow significantly.
Activity: 196
August 27, 2018, 10:24:26 AM
Most projects only lost their value regarding to token price, but the project quality remained the same. Future will tell, but I believe in an Altseason coming again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
August 27, 2018, 04:05:26 AM
Losing money will create crazy mind and feeling here in crypto currency, if you understand the nature of crypto ... you will not suprise if something happen specially about the expectation. Crypto is like the real world, there's not always good thing , sometimes bad thing is more often than having a good time. This is not a luck game, this is how you create plan B and to hold your emotion like at this stage.
Pages:
Jump to: