Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 28. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 04:54:50 AM
We are both in a situation now but for me I strongly believe on crypto markets that it will up again sooner or later just in other years ago I hodl my potential tokens in my wallet so I gonna earn much profit when the time was come. Hope the better time will come earlier.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:51:42 AM
Of course it is better to do HODL than sell losses. Do not panic about the current market, and this is not a good idea.
Activity: 574
August 24, 2018, 04:39:00 AM
I see a lot of selling, even if not all in parts. For such and such a whole idea. So the market is free, and coins in more reliable hands. Everything is done for a reason, and for this all thanks, we will continue to take off, and so on.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 24, 2018, 04:31:23 AM
Better you hold as the market was falling. If you sell your coins will be very risky and you will lose your money. It is better for long-term investment. While this is a good time to buy coins with low price and it will be beneficial to your future.
Activity: 110
August 24, 2018, 04:00:32 AM
Try not to freeze companion. The manner in which your coins are down in costs, the manner in which they will ascend in costs. So there nothing to stress over, despite the fact that it is human instinct to get stressed when you see you are sinking. Given the unpredictability of the market, rise and fall is typical for the crypto showcase. So develop approaches to keep your understanding and hodl.
Activity: 89
August 23, 2018, 12:57:38 PM
You put resources into digital currency to make a benefit. You are at present short, so you don't permit any misfortunes. As you saw the market is very unstable, the motions are very vast. As the coins have fallen strongly, you need to imagine that the expansion in their esteem might be sudden. It's simply a question of time. On the off chance that you have persistence you will profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 10:08:52 AM
I advise you to think and make decisions on your own or with the help of those who understand this. Do not panic and you need to weigh well any of your decision before you act
Activity: 170
August 23, 2018, 10:02:05 AM
Not easy to tell what to do, and predict what is going to happen, but surely would not sell anything now. I believe there is a huge chance, that these tokens will regain their losses in the future. Or at least the good ones, they definitely will. So no reason to worry, bulls will come IMO.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
August 23, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
Hold is all you can do with the situation in the market now. We do not know for how long will we hold our coins, if the bitcoin goes up other crypto will ride with bitcoin too. Sometime you need to invest in long term to gain profit.

Trading now is much more profitable than holding. While you hold your assets remain frozen and this can last a very long time.
Activity: 82
August 23, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
There is a major probability that the estimation of your coins will really drop much further more then the 30 percent before they begin recuperating so what you ought to do is prepared yourself for the most exceedingly bad and be set up to hold. Offering your coins is a terrible thought as you will offer at a misfortune as opposed to making benefit so you need to maintain a strategic distance from that.
Activity: 94
August 22, 2018, 11:17:21 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I do not advise you to panic and sell coins now.  Soon the price will rise and you will be able to make a profit.  Just wait.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 10:45:25 AM
I recommend selling now before everything is completely destroyed, and before it's too late
A very pessimistic look. I don't think cryptocurrencies will be destroyed and the market will collapse. Drawdown of course long, but I think it's worth keeping in the long term.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
Now you should hold the penny for a long time, wait until the end of the year the market will recover, so be patient, do not rush you will lose money
Activity: 26
August 22, 2018, 09:55:40 AM
I recommend selling now before everything is completely destroyed, and before it's too late
Activity: 67
August 22, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
Pay attention to the strict stop loss when trading. If you don't have such a habit, then you will definitely suffer a lot of losses in future transactions, so you should develop this habit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 09:41:09 AM
you should hold thight man! you cannot do anything else, if you need money for real life, you must find real job :/
copper member
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 09:36:43 AM
I think that the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the near future may drop by another 20-30%. For me it will be a disaster, because my investment portfolio will drop by almost 80%.
Activity: 504
August 22, 2018, 06:46:25 AM
Just be holder and wait until all of market price and bitcoin is fine to sell your bitcoin or altcoin, only holding is better way to save your money and get chance to take profit later with your asset.
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
August 22, 2018, 06:33:41 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Oh, I just hope and believe that you have solved what you have in March, if I would be able to predict the future I would do the same because they're truly for the period of time till now the prices are going down.
Activity: 15
August 22, 2018, 06:32:32 AM
The market will not always fall, we have to wait patiently, I have lost more than you, almost 80%, my choice is to continue to wait, waiting for the market to recover. Once I sell it, I lost 80%. I will never do this.
Pages:
Jump to: