Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 27. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 03:53:24 AM
In my opinion, if you want to succeed in cryptocurrancy, you must remain calm because in cryptocurrancy the most dangerous thing is panic. My advice is to hold your altcoin because it will eventually rise at the end of the year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 03:39:35 AM
to work on following returns with moderation as anchoring of duties on noticing launch of news and drawing of message from marketplace and the developer as supporting value on disposition to is going on quantity as looking ahead to similarly as best on last with returns on confinement.
Activity: 108
August 26, 2018, 07:38:51 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Surely you have to hold, the market crashes is not the time to sell. Don't panic, keep calm and think positively. with you hold, you won't lose money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 08:52:04 AM
Well, bro. I think a lot of people are in the same situation right now. The main question you have to ask yourself is "do you believe in those projects that are in your portfolio?". If you do then holding is the best case, I guess.
The main not only in sophistication a project. If the market cryptocurrency go to fall  than all tokens fall. You can to play on the fall if you believe in the project and him token.
Activity: 223
August 25, 2018, 10:40:57 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Just Hodl at this point.  I know your probably down even further at this point.  Nothing left to do but hold on if you chose solid coins.  if you have shit coins you may want to transfer them over to better coins. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 25, 2018, 10:37:06 PM
The price of coins is too low now you shouldn't sell your coins. You need to hold the market will recover sometime, don't panic sell you will get loss.
Some think they can sell now, and buy a little later even cheaper... Earn money here who have patience! Keep your tokens, the graphics will go up, as always!
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
August 25, 2018, 09:54:11 PM
The price of coins is too low now you shouldn't sell your coins. You need to hold the market will recover sometime, don't panic sell you will get loss.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 25, 2018, 09:45:17 PM
The best way you can do, ois to hold all your coins until you see that have profited. Everything is possible here in crypto, you just have to wait because either you sold it with loss or sold it with a better profit.

Theres is no other effective strategy in this kind of situation only the hodling strategy, we dont have another choice, if we dont want to loss our money then we keep hodling it no matter what and wait for them to rise. Thats the only way we have now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
August 25, 2018, 09:38:45 PM
The best way you can do, ois to hold all your coins until you see that have profited. Everything is possible here in crypto, you just have to wait because either you sold it with loss or sold it with a better profit.
Activity: 80
August 25, 2018, 09:31:34 PM
A portion of my coin additionally lose more than 50 % however I simply hold it for long haul speculation since I know will be any occasions for crypto market to developing once more. Simply gain from the mix-up and improve new procedure. I think cryptographic money market will be detonate in light of the fact that now the market still little and will constantly develop in the long haul.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 01:53:43 PM
I see no reason to sell coins now.  If you wait, you can get a very good profit.  So do not sell coins.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 11:49:56 AM
you better hold it and be patient until the end of the critical times now as time goes by the coins will grow
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 05:55:53 AM
dont' be panic, at this time you can only hold and wait till the price will be recovery or if you don't want to lose a lot you can sell it and buy it at the lowest price and wait for another jump
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 05:51:56 AM
You have lost at the moment even more as we are all not going into the dollar. For example, my portfolio sank by more than 200 percent. So everyone is waiting for better times.
Activity: 294
August 24, 2018, 05:51:52 AM
All you need to do right now is to wait patiently for your assets to get the pump immediately. So the value of your assets immediately increases. In order not to get bored in waiting, you can do a bounty campaign that has a much smaller risk and also invests in several potential points. It will support you in increasing your income and expanding your income sources.
Activity: 126
August 24, 2018, 05:48:10 AM
You should never sell your coins at a lower price than you bought them for because that is how you make losses. Although I cannot tell you that the coins will not fall lower for sure, what I can tell you is that the price cannot stay down forever and it will definitely recover and you will make all your money back.
Activity: 32
August 24, 2018, 05:46:06 AM
Do not be panic because very soon market will come back to normal. My advice is to hold your altcoin because in the end everyone will smile.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 05:43:54 AM
Be patient.  Now do not sell coins because you will lose profit.  Better wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 255
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 24, 2018, 05:28:21 AM
do not panic i think that it is just a temporary situation and you need to wait for a while and things will come back to normal
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
August 24, 2018, 05:26:44 AM
at present almost all crypto have a low price but we don't need to worry and panic because the market will definitely recover and to avoid losses it is better to hold the coins you have
Pages:
Jump to: