Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 47. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 09:17:49 AM
If you are new always read an read there are a lot of articles that can help you improve you skills. Read news and articles so you can be informed.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 13, 2018, 09:08:50 AM
You are left with no option rather than wait or hodl until the coins you have will rise in prices. As you have mentioned that you have already suffered losses, you need to wait for a while to recover that losses. So my friend wait while looking a good opportunity to sell the coins you have when the market goes up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 08:56:08 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

I suggest that you hold all your coins because you will not lose anything unless you sold it with a very low value in the market. Patience is really important because you will be able to maximize your profit if you master that, why? because waiting for the perfect timing in buying and selling coins is the road to success.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 08:13:11 AM
First of all, do not do something when you are in a state of panic. Since you might make a wrong choice or decision. It is better to hold than to sell it now since it is a big loss. Just wait and be patient relax until the price go up.
Activity: 98
July 13, 2018, 02:10:24 AM
A lot says that you should hold but the decision is still yours.its your own investment. but we can't tell the next flow of the market. all we know is that it always changes. sometimes it goes up and likely goes down to. Let's just know to play on it and readied again ourselves for the next hit of wave whether good or bad.
Activity: 199
July 13, 2018, 02:02:45 AM
of course the thing to do when the current market situation is to hold the coins in the longer term, because maybe the current market situation will take place in the long run as well, and if it sells now it will actually get a lot of losses
July 13, 2018, 01:31:08 AM
The main thing do not give in to panic and keep patience! Keep all the most stable coins and continue to believe in the bright future. hold the coins for long term as the time to make good profits is on the way. Holders are winners
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
July 13, 2018, 01:26:34 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
hold it. do not sell at loss.
be patient a bit to get more profit.
it's up to you to make a decision.
Activity: 412
Merit: 13
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 13, 2018, 01:23:22 AM

It's best if you can be patient then you better save altcoin that is being used to come down in price. feared will be greater losses later if you sell it at this time. We recommend that you save altcoin it due to the current market price is unstable.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
July 13, 2018, 01:18:18 AM

with conditions like that you need to do is:
1. you do not panic
2. You don't sell all altcoin you hold now.
3. wait for the right moment to sell you altcoin milki.
It seems I can give advice with some of the points I mentioned it. It may be useful to You and myself.
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 01:09:40 AM
I do not se any problems on the current market. Furthermore, there is a good speed of real restoring after las crash. I think the next dip will not be soon.
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
July 12, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

now the price of crypto goes down, if you sell now, you will lose, for that I suggest you do not sell now, just wait for the price to go up, be patient
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 12, 2018, 09:48:23 PM
your estimate of money is too deep if you do stoploss now, the first may be different when your estimate is reduced 5% direct stoploss and it will not spend your money like now.

when in your current position I hope you keep Altcoins and do not stoploss because I also experienced something like that, maybe you can do other activities besides cryptocurrency.
Activity: 94
July 12, 2018, 05:31:44 PM
The only option now is to hold the coins, because soon there will be good growth.  Do not panic now.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
July 12, 2018, 03:56:46 PM

Of course, hold. I do not understand those people who in panic because of the temporary decline in prices. And want to sell their coins at a price much lower than the purchasing price.   
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 03:55:14 PM
take a break for a few days , be calm . you should understand that the market will return to the previous level after a while
Activity: 84
July 12, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
I don't even know what the right thing to do is ...I have exactly the same situation . But I choose hold ....
Activity: 90
July 12, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

I think you better to wait because if your briefcase fell 30% of your properties i think more than ×5 can you get back from your lose because in the market it is play high and down, so in the next market event it will be up and that's the strategy of a business. be patience all the time and don't be panic.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 12, 2018, 07:18:13 AM
Too much panic around falling prices. Be more patient, keep it. I mean, if you really need money you can always sell. And it is ok that market is not stable and has some falling\rising points. If you really really scared, hold till price will rise at least a little. Sell everything and forget about crypto.
Activity: 73
July 12, 2018, 07:05:50 AM
This is general to everyone of us but it takes confidence and patience to invest in cryptocurrency. Fear is an enemy to cryptocurrency. Please if you are afraid then I suggest you sell it to ease yourself. But i recommend that you hold it since there is good things ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: