Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 49. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 02:28:29 PM
You should not be afraid even the market start to crash.
Be positive that this will be a good chance to buy even more. You will lost more of your capital if you panic and sell them at the cheaper price.
Activity: 167
July 11, 2018, 02:24:33 PM
Now the best option is to hold coins.  It's time to wait a bit and everything will be all right again soon.
Activity: 41
July 11, 2018, 12:58:54 PM
You'd better learn by yourself all the projects in which you have invested money. Read what exactly and when they plan to do someth. If these are not reliable projects, you have nothing to expect in the future, then sell and forget. If the projects are working and are actively developing, then in no case do not sell.
Activity: 145
July 11, 2018, 10:11:00 AM
In the next few weeks, the market will be unstable and at this time I advise simply to wait and when the stable growth begins I advise you to immediately sell the coins.
Activity: 107
July 11, 2018, 08:53:57 AM
What you have to do first is to begin looking into the crypto currency showcase, which coins are to be purchased, when to change over, when to get them after you have contributed what you have to do to decide the stakes. At that point build up your own particular strategies.
Activity: 39
July 11, 2018, 08:49:50 AM
I've almost forgotten to post this, here is a rational look from about Bitcoin bear markets history.

The data is visualized, starting from 2012.

TL;DR Price always rebounded  Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
July 11, 2018, 08:45:14 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Sell or to hold. I think you should hold that because you can sell it when the market price is going up and you will have your own way to do it well.
Activity: 39
July 11, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
Hello, we are a digital asset management company Solidum Capital.
We've decided that in times of uncertainty we will offer more knowledge from our seasoned portfolio managers.

We've just started with ICO investing series and for this topic, I recommend you weekly report about the crypto market.

To subscribe to our channel, click here.

Activity: 31
July 11, 2018, 08:38:57 AM
No need to panic, the price will still rise, we must wait patiently.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 08:33:55 AM
I think you should be a little bit patient with holding your bitcoin in the coming months with higher value, so you will get many benefits. because the bitcoin price is now low, and you can also get it again at the current price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
July 11, 2018, 08:30:42 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
It depends on the coins you are holding.
Most alts cannot recover after the crash and they are just being delisted in several months.
I would recommend selling the least reliable coins and holding the ones you trust.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
July 11, 2018, 08:18:19 AM
Just hold you tokens dont sell now if you dont want to lose some of your investments in any tokens. Remember that you wont lose your money unless you sell you tokens in the markets.
Activity: 100
July 11, 2018, 12:03:10 AM
If I were you I won't look at my mobile wallet so I would avoid panic selling. It is true that it is really frustrating seeing your money fall but it will eventually be back higher or just the same after few months. so for now, dont do anything and try not to look to avoid panic selling.
Activity: 67
July 10, 2018, 01:17:42 PM
I think now we need to wait for growth and supplement our portfolio, because now the most convenient prices for investing, the main thing is not to panic
Activity: 27
July 10, 2018, 01:11:50 PM
at the moment you just have to wait and not panic, the market will recover, and you can lose capital if you hurry
Activity: 56
July 10, 2018, 01:09:56 PM
While you have not sold anything, you have not lost anything yet, so patience and wait
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 01:08:09 PM
Today the price has fallen even lower.  But this is expected, because the market is still unstable.  I think we should wait a few more months.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 11:42:47 AM
HODL and tighten your balls, crypto doesn't belong to the people who have weak hands and weak heart because in the first place it's an investment so for you to become a successful investor then you should trust the projects and coins you're investing with.
Activity: 42
July 10, 2018, 11:33:36 AM
I hope that you decided to sell the coins. Now we see that the market continues to fall and the best solution was to sell the coins. But you can choose a different strategy. Just forget about your coins for a few months))
Activity: 1
July 10, 2018, 05:45:38 AM
You should never panic when trading on the cryptocurrency market. When everything is falling it is really hard not to sell your coins, but you should understand that after the market falling the growth is coming. Just hold your coins during the periods of correction and they will give you profit in future.
Pages:
Jump to: