Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 50. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 7
July 09, 2018, 10:11:22 PM
They are all right bro, don't panic just hodl it, there are too many predictions of the crypto master, that the bull will come back very soon.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 10:01:12 PM
Just be patient and dont be panic on whats happening in the market today maybe altcoins may down sometimes but wait for it to bounce back again. Dont sell anything yet you will regret it.
Activity: 196
July 09, 2018, 02:06:01 PM
Every year this happens.  For a long time the market is red, the price of coins drops every day, then the market is again green and the price of coins is growing slightly.  And then after a while the market is restored and the price again grows rapidly.  I just advise you to wait.
Activity: 168
July 09, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
When the price of a coin falls, then selling coins at a low price is a bad idea.  I advise you not to panic and wait for the price to rise.
Activity: 183
July 09, 2018, 11:34:18 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Already, the market has become more stable.  It seems to me in 2-3 months the market will start to recover and everything will be fine.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 09:30:16 AM
Time is bountiful, and you liking arouse moreover your attain. But content be alert of what you count in your portfolio.
Activity: 98
July 09, 2018, 01:12:46 AM
Always do your research. Look closely into the factors that have driven down the markets, listen to experts and try to consider what would need to happen so that the prices go up again. I would hold
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
July 08, 2018, 03:34:48 PM
You do not need to panic. If you are a long-term investor and you have a portfolio of TOP altcoins just HODL, when the price of Bitcoin increases, the price of TOP altcoins will also grow. If your portfolio has shitcoins, they can continue to fall in price even after the increase in the price of Bitcoin, or stay long at the bottom, then it may be better to fix the losses on them, and instead, buy the TOP coins that will eventually cover losses.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
My actions in the market are crypto currency - I'm looking for money and buying Altcoins. Prices are even lower than the autumn of 2017.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 02:54:50 PM
I understand your condition perfectly now. Yes, the market is really in decline and most people have their investment portfolio in the drawdown. However, do not be discouraged, as the market is sure to return to its position and show good growth. It should wait a bit and everything will be fine. Personally, I choose a strategy to wait, because sell yourself in the negative is not profitable. The main thing that you do not change the number of coins, and their price is not a frozen value, it can at any time begin to grow, therefore quickly bring you out of the minuses in the fat plus!
Activity: 330
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 02:47:59 PM
Cryptocurrency market is change every time. You should dont panic or FUD to sell. Hold it
Activity: 155
July 08, 2018, 02:44:32 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
As you mention,I think you're panic because the market are crashing down you afraid to loose then sell your coin.For me I will hold it so that I'm not loosing.If you do not want to loose patience is the best way for as.
You're right.  Now do not panic.  You just have to wait until the market begins to recover.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 02:26:18 PM
Don't panic and don't sell anything. In my suggestion Hold it until it goes back to green. you can buy more altcoins if you want because of the low price.
Activity: 196
July 08, 2018, 02:19:14 PM
Why now sell coins at a low price, if it is better to wait until the end of the year and get a good profit.
Activity: 67
July 08, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
with altcoin recovery it is better you hold your altcoin and wait for the price to be stable again, therefore, I tell you to hold your altcoin, and for bitcoin coin, you can invest in bitcoin with long-term
Activity: 92
July 08, 2018, 04:55:31 AM
you should hold on to your altcoins perhaps in the cryptocurrency world it is just normal that the coins price will fluctuate in this kind of situations you should trust your coins eventually they will recover but if it comes to the point that it also threatens to take must of your profit and capital do the right choice and sell it cause it will just be a burden to you and will not give anything good and will just take away all of your hardwork into ashes.
Activity: 145
July 07, 2018, 09:15:50 PM
Don't panic because the market price is not stable, sometimes up and down but you need to do is wait for the oppurtunity that your holdings price is up under its normal price. Think it wisely if we hold or sell it, our decision is important.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 08:42:57 PM
Well we know that this kind of things is really happening so we must always set our expectation how to handle our coins and change it for the right time and for a big change on it. We are in the crypto world that the amount is not stable so must know how to keep it
Activity: 415
Merit: 103
"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"
July 07, 2018, 08:22:03 PM
When I read messages like this one, I get scared a bit, because people like you will sell all coins in the very last moment and crush the market. However, many of us are the same some times! Maybe, the fact that we dont sell, saves the market right. But for your patience I would say that big banks and many big exchanges that will come not invesing blindly they probably know something. At least it's not the end for sure. We don't know when bull run will come but it definitely will.
Activity: 70
July 07, 2018, 08:49:19 AM
When you panic again, my advice is to be patient first and see altcoin in the market start moving slowly until the panic will be slightly reduced, all the holders are waiting for the green market.
Pages:
Jump to: