Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 48. (Read 12043 times)

copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 06:06:49 AM
I think hodl is the right choice if you do not want big losses. You need to Wait for the market to rise again in the next few months.
Activity: 365
July 12, 2018, 06:02:59 AM
Happened with everyone. Well this is a market and there are rules of a market. It goes up and it has to go down. There is nothing anyone can do about it. Had it only got one direction, that is to go up only, then everyone would have left everything and just become a crypto buyer but to get it stable it has to move up, down and sideways.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
July 12, 2018, 06:00:40 AM
My advice for you now is to be patients and don't panic because the market is low just hodl your coins for some long period of time market will still raise up.
Activity: 124
July 12, 2018, 05:57:35 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

when the market goes down, I warn you do not panic, you have to stay calm, if you panic, you will lose a lot, you have to be patient waiting for the price of crypto to rise again
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 05:54:42 AM
Bear markets are great because we get rid of those that don't understand the tech and were just gambling. I hold because I believe in the technology and the economics. Go away until you have some conviction. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Activity: 392
Merit: 104
July 12, 2018, 05:54:10 AM
Do not panic. You should not sell anything (you make a huge mistake). Better hold and come back in a couple of months
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 03:19:46 AM
Once the market picks up again, take out your initial investment so you don't lose money if there's another major crash or if crypto goes to zero. If you believe in the tech long term, just sit on the rest and come back to it a few years down the line. If you're not sure where crypto will be in 3-5 years and you're afraid of bans and regulations and it's always weighing on your mind then sell everything. I plan on hodling because I believe in the space long term and believe btc and other coins will be worth a lot in the future but I also believe in taking profits every now and then.
This is the right advice! Take care when the prices for your coins are restored and will yield profit. Cash out what you have invested and sleep peacefully.
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 11:38:02 PM
You should do now is to invest a lot of resources on the bitcoin you should have more new and more real and meaningful for your investment so you will soon be successful.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
July 11, 2018, 11:27:11 PM
My portfolio is down 80% but i don't panic and i will just hold until the end of the year. I don't think it's a wise decision to sell at lost, cryptocurrency is for people with great patience. Coins/altcoins need some time to develop and grow.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
July 11, 2018, 10:14:39 PM
Just keep the faith and never let your emotions set in and dictate your mind. It's just temporary and everything will be going good in the coming weeks or months. Hold your crypto assets and that is the very good thing to do during crashes.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 555
dont be greedy
July 11, 2018, 10:09:02 PM
never ask this question again
if indeed you have a lot of money, now you can sell your assets, and buy again if you need
now cryptocurrency users are not concerned with the usefulness of coins, but they only know the price of a coin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 10:05:40 PM
do you have your risk tolarance, if it hasnt been at that price, you can wait, i believe the market will recover soon and go up. If you want to invest for long term, you can hold
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 10:04:02 PM
Just let it be, the market will recover in a few months, be optimistic
If you're that scared to hodl then wait for a little recover then
search for alternatives, like investing to ICOs, lending etc.
Activity: 381
July 11, 2018, 09:55:06 PM
i feel the same, it is hard for me to see my assets fell from day to day, but i believe it will bullish latter i couple of months,  so i guess i just hold like most winner do.
Activity: 392
Ccfound
July 11, 2018, 09:46:24 PM
hold is the best way to survive with this falling price, i dont think cutting your loss by selling your coins was good way to minimize the risk. we can found many thread such this thread, and most people who invest in cryptocurrency or even bought some coin with all time high price getting panic and tend to sell their coins because they don't want to loss anymore. since the risk of cryptocurrency investment are market volatility i would suggest you to invest in ICO or hold your coins for long term period, it will resist from any price's issue
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
July 11, 2018, 09:30:49 PM
I also suffer more than 50% of my holding decrease but i won't giveup now because if you sell you lost, i just believe to the prediction that all crypto will increase into December this year and we are waiting for that time.
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
July 11, 2018, 09:11:44 PM
I am to do holding. I dont sell my portfolio. If I sell I loss money. This bear market not tokens and coins sell. But buy tokens and coins. Why because very cheap now. If I have cash money I will buy some coins.
Activity: 79
July 11, 2018, 04:36:44 PM
Hodl is the best option right now as in some months, the market will pick up again and it will be green all the way, hang in.
Activity: 294
SEMUX
July 11, 2018, 03:23:30 PM
I am annoyed that the market is unstable-after a small increase begins a strong drop in prices. I'm already afraid to hold the tokens for a long time.
Activity: 518
July 11, 2018, 02:40:50 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Sell or to hold. I think you should hold that because you can sell it when the market price is going up and you will have your own way to do it well.
everyone must be confused with what they should be doing now, the state of the coin in the market is falling in price, and very difficult to predict, maybe traders start in panic and are afraid of more loss they will suffer, suppose I will sell the altcoin I have today, i will lose by 60% so I will not sell what I have held right now, I will keep waiting until the price will go up again, even if it's a big risk, and for example the coin now I hold will lower the price again, of course this will be a very big risk that I have taken.
Pages:
Jump to: