Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 68. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 05:26:00 AM
In your case hold is the best way to do, as you said that the market got crushed down. Wait until the market got recover may it is long time to make an effort. In that way you may you can succeed.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 06:52:00 PM
I am sure that now is the time to invest in crypto currency and participate in the bounty of various projects. It is very profitable and it makes sense at the moment!
Activity: 90
May 15, 2018, 05:21:40 PM
Do not panic what to do is to bear it first do not sell your coins because this is the best step, because we can not predict the market conditions can change at any time.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 05:16:42 PM
Why did you throw in so much to be afraid ? the number one rule of investment skidaway that is not afraid to lose
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 05:13:21 PM
don't panic bro this is crypto go back the month you bought in of the next year and you will see Wink this is how the market work from my point of view good luck Smiley

Panic is only in the hands of large players and professionals. People need to master the psychology of trading in the crypto currency market.
Activity: 181
May 15, 2018, 05:09:14 PM
since you didn't have time to sell your altcoins-you now hold them. prices are rising and you can cut your losses.
Activity: 124
May 15, 2018, 05:06:56 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
I think to sell is better idea for you to be at peace, and then just try to monitor every tokens/coins you sold and see the results of your decision. If you see that it makes a recovery then that will be a good teacher for that in next time you will learn to hold, or just hold it and never sell until the results will satisfy you. Which among this two options you will choose will surely makes you matured.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 05:02:02 PM
don't panic bro this is crypto go back the month you bought in of the next year and you will see Wink this is how the market work from my point of view good luck Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
May 15, 2018, 04:55:36 PM
Do not be afraid. I will say that you should sell, if only you are in serious need of money. If you still intend to invest in crypto, i think it will be best for you to hold. Yoor portfolio that has fallen by 30%, can still rise by more than 1000%. It can happen in some couple of months. Just try to be patient a little more, you will be glad you still held those coins.
Activity: 574
May 15, 2018, 04:50:28 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Hold of course, you wouldn't want to actually lose 30% of your investment right? As long as you didn't sell your altcoins during times of crashes then you didn't actually lose those values, just weather the storm and wait for the market to recover then decide if you will still invest on them or buy new altcoins.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 04:21:49 PM
You still need to have more patience to hold your altcoins because selling them now might not make you have any meaningful profit. Though many times its quite discouraging to see the market crashing down , but I still believe things will soon get better in the market. Be patient a little more before selling  and I know you will soon recover what you have lost.The altcoins will still regain value in the market. The market won't be down for long it will soon rise. Try and hold your altcoins.

Activity: 238
May 15, 2018, 03:05:46 PM
of course HOLD, HOLD is the right option if you have more money i recommended you to Buy more altcoin because now is good time to buy more.
anyway if you doing trading you should set the target you will profit to avoid from greed Smiley
Activity: 84
May 15, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
You ought to improve around evening time. There would be individuals instructing you to hold and there would be other instructing you to offer. A portion of the coins that you dread will drop hard, you should cut your misfortunes from those. Furthermore, on the off chance that regardless you believe those venture at that point get it at bring down costs. The rest you can hold or potentially purchase the same at bring down cost
Activity: 154
May 15, 2018, 08:45:13 AM
If you're holding strong Coin, you doesn't need to worry about it because it might be recover. Just wait for some month again and don't sell your coin immediately.
Activity: 658
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
May 15, 2018, 08:40:22 AM
No need to do anything when the market falls and try to keep your exchange pairs. The downside is a trend not expected by investors, and the market will become polarized shortly. So do not become scared and do not try to sell everything to minimize losses.
Activity: 91
May 15, 2018, 08:36:34 AM
That's what the encrypted market is, and there are often more than 30% violent fluctuations, and I think there should be a psychological expectation and a complete investment plan when you invest. Now you can keep holding and not sell it at will.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 08:34:39 AM
What you should do is nothing. Don't touch your coins and most importantly do not sell them when the prices are down. Those coins and your money that you put in it are still intact and as long as you do not sell them, you can make all of your money back and with profit when the prices go up again. Almost everyone in the market at this moment is watching the prices of their coins fall and if everyone sold the market would crash.
Activity: 19
May 15, 2018, 05:32:22 AM
I want to succeed in this bitcoin forum, hopefully I can succeed here.
Activity: 196
May 14, 2018, 04:14:21 PM
Of course, the best option is to wait and not to sell coins at a low price.  The market will soon recover and everything will be fine.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 03:27:51 PM
Regular fluctuations of quotations are quite logical for altcoins, their price can grow or fall. If it has already fallen, it is better to hold and buy still in anticipation of recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: