Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 69. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 14, 2018, 07:35:17 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

You do not have to believe, but I literally every day ask this question. But no one can accurately predict the situation and give an answer for you, you have to make a decision yourself.
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
May 14, 2018, 03:29:13 AM
You do not have to worry or do nothing. If you sell it now that makes you lose a lot. You do not panic as well. You have to hide it and have the patience to see it grow. And also keep going as long as you can and maximize you at the end. There is no need for you to sell at this point so stay relaxed.

Activity: 294
Merit: 4
May 14, 2018, 01:04:14 AM
Just let your Altcoin sit in your wallet and wait a few more days. You are in a bloodbath crypto. It's only temporary so no need to panic. You are not alone losing money here, everyone is doing it in the market. I also recommend you to buy. And if you still trust the project, then buy it at a cheaper price.
Activity: 112
May 14, 2018, 12:42:51 AM
don't sell if you in loss stage, keep hold market will up coming days  then you can get profits and if you have good knowledge about crypto market trading then do trading carefully have risk also there in trading so before invest on coins chose carefully   
Activity: 335
May 14, 2018, 12:22:26 AM
all you have to do, is stay calm and be patient. Immediately get up and do a lot of things that can be profitable. For example that join bounty campaign or join airdrops. You should sell the coins you have if the price is high. and you can already reap the benefits of the coin.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 14, 2018, 12:16:15 AM
All you can do is currently a follow a Bounty program campaign. Than you panicked and crazy by looking at market prices are declining.
With you follow Bounty campaign sure your results will be. And can you buy capital adds to Altcoin?
Activity: 280
May 14, 2018, 12:13:01 AM
You've tried, now is the time for you to pray for your altcoin investment to grow again. You must be patient to wait for your altcoins to run again. Believe me, the wheels will spin, altcoins will not be forever under. There will be a time when altcoins will grow again. You can see the history of the development of altcoins that always experience ups and downs. So, there is still a chance for your altcoins to thrive after this downturn.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 14, 2018, 12:03:06 AM
It's best to wait until your altcoin prices go up and earn a profit. I suggest staying calm, and do not worry. Because any price drop in coins, will soon be followed by an increase. So the key is to be patient. And do other things like bounty, or join airdrops. While waiting for coin prices to rise,
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 11:55:15 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
hold continues until the price is back stable. it is the best way for now. If you sell it now then you will lose. Try to be patient and not easily panic.
Activity: 11
May 13, 2018, 11:31:10 PM
I think that you need to be patient and not panic. Don't forget that a lot of investors see this drop as an opportunity to but more coins now that they are cheap.
Activity: 322
May 13, 2018, 05:16:29 AM
Impossible to give you good council not knowing what altcoin you invested money. You need some time think you will  need to sell today or need to keep these coins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
May 13, 2018, 05:02:41 AM
Well it is not always that crypto market is good. There is what we called up and down in the crypto market price. Movement of its price is a nature to cryptocurrency and it should be nothing to worry about. HOlding it is the best thing to do. Just do not get any worries because the market will be good in the near future. Actually as of this moment the market price has grow so probably you are worry free now if you hold your crypto but if you sell it maybe you are having some regrets now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
May 13, 2018, 04:57:03 AM
it seems you are new to trading coin, falling prices that have become commonplace, you should be able to manage your emotions, rest assured the price will back up in the next few months
Just for this, and came up with a stop-loss function, so you do not have to wait a few months. I'm wondering how much, following your logic, will have to wait for people who bought a ripple for $ 3
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
May 13, 2018, 04:43:16 AM
Some of my coin also lose more than 50  % but i just hold it for long term investment because i know will be any times for crypto market to growing again. Just learn from the mistake and make new better strategy. I think cryptocurrency market will be explode because now the market still small and will continuously grow in the long term.
Activity: 17
May 13, 2018, 04:35:58 AM
Such a decline in prices in the crypto currencymarket occurs regularly and there is no need to worry about it. It is better to relax and for a couple of months forget that you have altcoins.
Activity: 154
May 12, 2018, 06:09:51 PM
Firstly you have to keep your believe on crypto. You know anything can happen in crypto and the market is always changeable. Without BTC & ETH crypto world is nothing. It is sure that they(BTC & ETH) will come back strongly.
Activity: 89
May 12, 2018, 02:16:42 PM
Hold your coins. You should never sell your coins at a lower price than you bought them for because that is how you make losses. Although I cannot tell you that the coins will not fall lower for sure, what I can tell you is that the price cannot stay down forever and it will definitely recover and you will make all your money back.
Activity: 126
May 12, 2018, 02:03:10 PM
it seems you are new to trading coin, falling prices that have become commonplace, you should be able to manage your emotions, rest assured the price will back up in the next few months
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 12, 2018, 02:01:41 PM
The biggest mistake you can do is to sell your coins in panic. Just hold it in patient and you will earn your profit later.
Activity: 168
May 12, 2018, 01:58:11 PM
Do not panic, keep coins for a long-term investment. More likely, the price will rebound and increase, you need to wait, to profit from your coins, and there is no loss. The main thing is that the money was not credit.
Pages:
Jump to: