Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 70. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 01:51:40 PM
First of all, you must choose your Alcatel to distinguish between potential altcoins and unknown altcoins. You can choose to hold these high-quality altcoins, then sell some of the altcoins, convert them to ETH or BTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 18
@berytry
May 12, 2018, 01:44:49 PM
I am afraid of holding a coin i had three days ago. I wanted to dump it but my friends are advising me to hold the coin. Though the price is not good at the market, I had wanted to dump so that I only get a little amount of dollars to sustain me but my buddies are telling me to hold. I am afraid that the price will go down significantly that the amount of tokens I am having right now wouldn’t fetch me anything. I pray that the market price stabilizes.
do not panic sell, just calm down, the price will be back to normal in the next few weeks, I believe it is because looking from historical prices last year
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 12, 2018, 01:44:38 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Maybe all you need to do is to continue hold your altcoin and be updated in the market value of all token yoh have. Be patient bro, that kind of value is normal and common every year. So continue investing for the better recovery of your lost.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 01:41:49 PM
I am afraid of holding a coin i had three days ago. I wanted to dump it but my friends are advising me to hold the coin. Though the price is not good at the market, I had wanted to dump so that I only get a little amount of dollars to sustain me but my buddies are telling me to hold. I am afraid that the price will go down significantly that the amount of tokens I am having right now wouldn’t fetch me anything. I pray that the market price stabilizes.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
It all depends on chance, why invest the amount of money you are willing to lose completely and you will not regret it.
Activity: 210
May 12, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
If you have a lot of good altcoin, it's good you hold it until the price goes back up, and if you have the money you can add investment in other types of altcoin, because I think altcoin prices are not good right now will get better on the market.

If you have this not the main income the not sell! If Altcoin has potential, then wait for a good bitcoin exchange rate! Otherwise you can lose money by selling at a low price! If they do not have growth potential, it is better to sell, report more and invest in other alkonis at a low price!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
May 12, 2018, 01:28:39 PM
The market is cyclical in nature, so it is worthwhile to understand that there are times for pumps and for dumps. And a new dump is coming now.
Activity: 291
May 12, 2018, 01:24:52 PM
I recommend hold until the market price is stable, because I am sure market price will be stable.
Activity: 220
May 12, 2018, 01:09:32 PM
see the current condition The market continues to bleed because all coins are affected by this situation and even ICO does not get much attention from investors. I think you do not need to panic today if you really do research before buying the altcoin, I'm sure if you do your research, you will not lose too much because if you've invested into solid altcoin, this coin will surely find their way to recover.
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
May 12, 2018, 01:01:47 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Ride it out.  At some point your portfolio will bounce back along with everyone elses.  Don't panic sell.
Activity: 406
May 12, 2018, 12:57:54 PM
Just hold and do not sell until the prize is stable than you can sell,it will be at lost if you sell now that there is prize is very low. Somre persons have sold of fear.
Activity: 392
May 12, 2018, 12:57:13 PM
keep calm guys, from my experience, panic is damaging emotions. when seeing prices fall. you should not open the market for 6-10 months ahead. still hold your altcoin. it will give you a big profit. only this time for it has not come yet. so stay patient. and do not look at daily prices.
If that already have money but that still taste good gan wait so with quite a long time to wait for a month it costs 6 -10 normal yes sorry for those who have his coin gan gan so mushrooms waiting for him
Activity: 239
May 12, 2018, 12:56:01 PM
I still believe that the whales are manipulating the market to buy last deeps and to get rid of the weak hands on it for new moon!
Activity: 98
May 12, 2018, 12:52:32 PM
Do not panic please. The problem of people is that they get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works and another projects are just scam
Activity: 392
May 12, 2018, 12:51:54 PM
Want to give you advice. I stopped to worry. I simply made the decision not to analyze and do nothing with my assets until the end of this year. Now I'm just expanding my portfolio. My nerves are fine, as I know that in any case the cryptocurrency will grow.
I also think the same with you that if there is a problem there is a solution and will surely be the way out, we could certainly rise from slump now market conditions are bad so I am sure it will get better for the next live waiting time
Activity: 252
May 12, 2018, 12:28:07 PM
Want to give you advice. I stopped to worry. I simply made the decision not to analyze and do nothing with my assets until the end of this year. Now I'm just expanding my portfolio. My nerves are fine, as I know that in any case the cryptocurrency will grow.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
May 12, 2018, 11:54:07 AM
keep calm guys, from my experience, panic is damaging emotions. when seeing prices fall. you should not open the market for 6-10 months ahead. still hold your altcoin. it will give you a big profit. only this time for it has not come yet. so stay patient. and do not look at daily prices.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
May 12, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
If I were you I won't look at my mobile wallet so I would avoid panic selling. It is true that it is really frustrating seeing your money fall but it will eventually be back higher or just the same after few months. so for now, dont do anything and try not to look to avoid panic selling.
Activity: 101
May 12, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
Wait until next month maybe the market will be recovered and up prices again, not only you feel these many other people feel this too, so don't panic
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
May 12, 2018, 11:19:28 AM
why sell if you will have a huge loss? it is better to wait for awhile and study well the fluctuations of coins, sometimes there are a macro dip that is happening but eventually it will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: