Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 71. (Read 12043 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 11:17:52 AM
If you have a lot of good altcoin, it's good you hold it until the price goes back up, and if you have the money you can add investment in other types of altcoin, because I think altcoin prices are not good right now will get better on the market.
There is no other way because every time the market falls, there is no other step but be smart with your investment by being patient and holding it. We are all in this market to make a profit on the time and effort
we invest in our business. So, be patient, after all, we have seen repeatedly that this market has the capacity
to rise.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
May 12, 2018, 11:11:28 AM
Wait for your salary and then invest my friend.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 11:07:03 AM
If you have a lot of good altcoin, it's good you hold it until the price goes back up, and if you have the money you can add investment in other types of altcoin, because I think altcoin prices are not good right now will get better on the market.
Activity: 20
May 12, 2018, 10:53:48 AM
Since the market is in blood bath it is better to hodl than to sell. We're just at the 1st quarter of the year there's more to expect either it will be pump or it's going down. Better just relax. Hodl it for quite sometime, there's always a light at the end of a tunnel.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
May 12, 2018, 04:25:14 AM
If it is old altcoin do not need to panic, just hold it because it will rise again. If it is new altcoin, I am not sure. If you're not sure, just sell it. Than its value is getting more and more freefall.
Activity: 54
May 12, 2018, 04:13:25 AM
Don't panic and don't sell anything, Don't worry, you are not alone who lost money in this market crash.
Activity: 430
May 12, 2018, 04:11:22 AM
falling market conditions, it is a common condition in the crypto world. Do not panic, do not be discouraged. You just have to be more patient for Hodl. Just wait until the price will rise again.
Each fall will take some time to recover slowly. I hope to persist. Wait for the market to rebound.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
May 11, 2018, 10:09:11 PM
falling market conditions, it is a common condition in the crypto world. Do not panic, do not be discouraged. You just have to be more patient for Hodl. Just wait until the price will rise again.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 366
May 11, 2018, 10:03:06 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

When you check your portfolio and it is losing do not be afraid about it. The loss is not going to stay there for a long time. It is there for the time being but sooner or later it will be replaced with a nice growth. So what you are going to do is to hodl your coins despite its falling down of prices. Selling is definitely the worst thing you are going to do. That would mean that your loss is going to stay there. 
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 09:58:44 PM
You should never panic when trading on the cryptocurrency market. When everything is falling it is really hard not to sell your coins, but you should understand that after the market falling the growth is coming. Just hold your coins during the periods of correction and they will give you profit in future.
Activity: 238
May 11, 2018, 09:58:18 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Hold mate, there is no other way. Everytime the market is crashing down, there is no other move but be smart with your investments by way of being patient and holding it. That way, you won't deal out or get rid of your assets in a time when you won't get, at least, any profit from it or breakeven. We are all in this market to get some return for the time and effort we invest in our ventures. So, just be patient mate, any how, we have seen time and time again that this market has the capacity to rise up.
The market is crashing normal but should be no more than irrasional crashing. Its just normal the price crash or bullish since all the market is volatile.
We need to be patient and take the advantages of the market crash like buying more asset in low price and sell after the bullish run.
Activity: 504
May 11, 2018, 09:53:10 PM

Hodl. You've missed the point of making money the moment you sell your alt coins at the price lower than your buying price. Nobody in their right minds would do that and so are you. So don't give in to the panic and sell when the odds are bad. No one does that.
Activity: 322
May 11, 2018, 09:48:34 PM
Well in altcoin it is normal that the value of it may rise or fall but if for now it falls so its better to hold it and wait for its value to rise again so that you wont be able to lose big amount of money.
Activity: 266
May 11, 2018, 09:45:59 PM
If the investment is falling down it's better to hold it. If capital is still available buy more of the altcoin. Unless that investment has gone to zero there is still hope for earning. Patience and not being emotional is the key to investing success.
Activity: 176
May 11, 2018, 12:00:38 PM
I ask the same question every day. Nobody can decide for you. Like on the one hand can be sold, but on the other hand, the violas are now quite a few and sold a lot of them will not receive.
Every one of us needs to have knowledge about this market. No one can help us make money
Activity: 448
May 11, 2018, 11:57:47 AM
I ask the same question every day. Nobody can decide for you. Like on the one hand can be sold, but on the other hand, the violas are now quite a few and sold a lot of them will not receive.
Activity: 103
May 11, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
Since the market is in blood bath it is better to hodl than to sell. We're just at the 1st quarter of the year there's more to expect either it will be pump or it's going down. Better just relax. Hodl it for quite sometime, there's always a light at the end of a tunnel.
Activity: 241
May 11, 2018, 05:31:35 AM
you just need to be patient to wait for prices to recover and reach their maximum values, which were at the end of last year. surely it will not be as fast as we would like, but it will be.
Activity: 252
May 11, 2018, 03:03:27 AM
Before investing in the cryptographic currencies, I think that the technical terms of the stock market should be learned and investigated. graphic analysis should be done. then you have to invest in the amount that suits you.
Activity: 252
May 11, 2018, 02:55:20 AM
Try to stay calm and be patient. For me try to hold it more time, in this business you have to alert and wiser do your the best thing that you have that is only I can say to you.
Pages:
Jump to: