Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 72. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 02:45:02 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
If you stayed and did not sell everything, then now probably already does not remember his words but tries to catch up with all the losses. But if I sold it, it's likely that again the new portfolio is being collected, a very good example of an impatient trader.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 02:44:40 AM
In the first place I don't know what coin you hold but I think you did not choose the shit coin. So my advice keep your mind cool and keep your coin safe and secure as you hold it. Don't panic look at the price of coins now some turn to color green. It is nice to watch this kind of price movement. So hold your coin and thank me later.
Activity: 83
May 11, 2018, 02:41:42 AM
I think what you should do now is to hold rather than sell because you are in a state of loss now. I do not want to regret after seeing you sell.
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 02:35:03 AM
you have two options sir, do panic sell, or brace yourself for keep calm and have patience wait for market recover, so your loss can be covered by your profit result from your patience.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
May 11, 2018, 02:02:09 AM
You'd better learn by yourself all the projects in which you have invested money. Read what exactly and when they plan to do something. If these are not reliable projects, you have nothing to expect in the future, then sell and forget. If the projects are working and are actively developing, then in no case do not sell.
Activity: 224
May 11, 2018, 12:38:56 AM
Stay calm, do not panic. Stay optimistic that the market will rise again. This is not the first time the market price has declined, the ups and downs of the market price are simple things happening in the market. Market prices are unlikely to settle at one point, surely experiencing waves. After going down the market will again rise again the price. So you do not have to worry, keep waiting. Do not be easily fooled by the circumstances.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 11:57:08 PM
The most important thing in this situation is to remain calm. Only in this way you can avoid even greater losses in crypto currencies. So do not worry, just wait and everything will be fine.
Activity: 63
May 10, 2018, 12:26:40 PM
I hope that you decided to sell the coins. Now we see that the market continues to fall and the best solution was to sell the coins. But you can choose a different strategy. Just forget about your coins for a few months))
Activity: 99
May 10, 2018, 07:04:12 AM
The main thing do not give in to panic and keep patience! Keep all the most stable coins and continue to believe in the bright future) Sooner or later, the perfect moment for sale comes. The market is cyclical
Activity: 56
May 09, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
Try not to do anything.

Simply let you altcoins sit on your wallet and just sat tight it out for a couple of more days. We are presently in crypto bloodbath. This is simply brief so no compelling reason to freeze. Furthermore, simply recall this, you are not the only one losing cash here, everybody does in a bear advertise.

I would likewise guidance you to purchase in this plunge. Why? Since each coin is modest and you can get them at a rebate cost. And after that simply keep on holding as long as you can and amplify your benefit toward the end. No compelling reason to for you to offer at the present time so stay unwind man.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
May 09, 2018, 03:46:12 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
you do not need to panic with the market conditions that happen you just need to hold all the coins you hold. and let the market stabilize again. because not forever the market will continue to fall. so you better be patient and wait for the right momentum to sell all your coins. if you can be patient it will give you the pleasure to see the decisions you take right.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
May 09, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

Hold mate, there is no other way. Everytime the market is crashing down, there is no other move but be smart with your investments by way of being patient and holding it. That way, you won't deal out or get rid of your assets in a time when you won't get, at least, any profit from it or breakeven. We are all in this market to get some return for the time and effort we invest in our ventures. So, just be patient mate, any how, we have seen time and time again that this market has the capacity to rise up.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 03:29:33 PM
Look at the condition of the market prices that now you can purchase some Altcoin like coins IOTA, Ethereum Classic and EOS because rates are down. And if you already have coins you should hold the first.
Activity: 98
May 09, 2018, 02:50:04 PM
HOLD and if you can, I suggest you purchase some more of the alt coins you're stuck with, get them while they are on "sale". This will help you recover faster. For example, if you purchased 100 TRX when it was at 1k sats, then purchased another 100 at 500 sats, that ultimately brings your breakeven target to 750 sats. Do not sell at a loss, good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 02:40:48 PM
Try to look for another alternatives that can helps you earn bitcoins while the market is red. It's not good idea to sell when the market is declining!
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
May 09, 2018, 02:27:55 PM

Just come down ang relax. Don't panic. Hodl a bit and when the market is green you can sell you alts or you should select only the alts that you think it will not grow bigger and sell them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 02:01:12 PM
It's only temporary so no need to panic. And remember this, you are not alone losing money here, everyone is doing it in the bear market. so you do not need to panic today if you really do research before buying altcoin is enough wait a few weeks or a few months then the price will increase.
Activity: 19
May 09, 2018, 01:26:02 PM
The crypto money market is very mobile and volatile. the colors of the graphics are bad. there is nothing to do but wait now. It would be a big mistake to sell.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 06:18:09 AM
The market is cyclical, after the fall will necessarily increase. If you decide to invest in debt, then you need to learn how to respond more easily to such market fluctuations. This a normal process. Many promising altcoins from the top 50 are sure to give multiple growth, but it takes time. Be patient.
Activity: 26
May 09, 2018, 05:57:00 AM
Just be patient and dont be panic on whats happening in the market today maybe altcoins may down sometimes but wait for it to bounce back again. Dont sell anything yet you will regret it.
Pages:
Jump to: