Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 73. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
just relax. do not make any sudden move. hodl your altcoins. selling at this moment will lose you significantly. while the market is in downfall all you've got to do is be patience. market will recover.
Activity: 65
May 07, 2018, 11:29:45 PM
i think this is the better to hold because already altcoin price was down so you may better wait for some time then you can sell it. it is gave you more profit.
Activity: 22
May 07, 2018, 11:55:25 AM
The crypto money market is very mobile and volatile. the colors of the graphics are bad. there is nothing to do but wait now. It would be a big mistake to sell.
Activity: 28
May 07, 2018, 05:27:48 AM
don't panic sell. continue hodl. relax. things will turn around
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
May 07, 2018, 05:26:36 AM
Depending on your affordability, if this is all your assets, give up some token if you want to be relaxed. If it's only part of it, I think you can continue to hold it.
Activity: 20
May 07, 2018, 05:03:20 AM
The main thing do not give in to panic and keep patience! Keep all the most stable coins and continue to believe in the bright future) Sooner or later, the perfect moment for sale comes. The market is cyclical
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 11:50:56 AM
I think I should hodl. I until now always cultivate the system do not sell at a loss. The key is to be patient and positive tinking on the altcoin we have. do not get a panic sell because of your fear. try to learn more patiently, in waiting for the rise in coin prices. this is important for a trader.
Activity: 24
May 06, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
My suggestion is better you hold, because you have 30% loss. Hold is the best way for now, the price of all coins and altcoins is falling drastic. If you sell now, it will make you disappointed.
Activity: 373
Merit: 107
May 05, 2018, 04:15:14 PM
I understood for myself, the main thing is to panic. While everything seems to be deplorable, but I'm tearing myself, that in the beginning of summer, everything should grow, the conclusion was made from news about bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 02:38:25 PM
A lot ti says that you should hold  but the decision is still yours.its your own investment. but i can't tell you when the next flow of the market will be all i know is that market always changes. sometimes it rise and sometimes it go down
Activity: 259
May 05, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
I think you should try selling some of your coins and start buying some new coins like Korona Coin. Try to invest this project. It is a good project and has a lot of potential.
Activity: 223
May 05, 2018, 01:15:17 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Hodl is the key. Don't panic, hodl for a while and sell it is green. Sometimes the mistake we make is not selling at the right. Sell when the market is green but hodl when it's red
Activity: 76
May 05, 2018, 12:57:06 PM
In any situation, keep calm and hold. Crypto market very volatile, just wait and you will see green candles (if coin not scam, of course).
Activity: 182
May 05, 2018, 12:14:29 PM
There is a big possibility that the value of your coins will actually drop even further more then the 30 percent before they start recovering so what you should do is ready yourself for the worst and be prepared to hold. Selling your coins is a bad idea as you will be selling at a loss instead of making profit so you want to avoid that.
Activity: 114
May 05, 2018, 11:30:37 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
just hold it while you still believe that your altcoin price will rise again .. no need to rush to make a decision.
if you are not sure then sell your altcoin so you do not get big enough losses.
Activity: 205
May 04, 2018, 01:48:17 PM
Unfortunately, all investors work in such realities, especially in dynamic markets. If you want stability, then bring the money to the bank.
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
May 04, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

Believe in markets, you can overcome that soon. Market will change and that time is our time but this time is chance to all wants to buy coins in a low price so just wait and hold. The market now is going up again, be patient.
Activity: 98
May 04, 2018, 12:16:26 PM
i think this is the better to hold because already altcoin price was down so you may better wait for some time then you can sell it. it is gave you more profit.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 03:16:25 AM
You wrote this two months ago, and now the situation is repeating itself. Many don't know what to do but if you look at the graph you can see that this situation is repeated with regular intervals and after the fall will always be more growth.
Activity: 186
May 04, 2018, 03:06:26 AM
At least do not panic. Very often, price fluctuations in the market are associated only with manipulation and negative expectations. Before you draw any conclusions, you need to understand the reasons for the fall in prices. Most often you just have to wait and do not sell anything.
Pages:
Jump to: