Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 74. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
May 01, 2018, 09:18:13 AM
Do not panic friend. The way your coins are down in prices, the way they will rise in prices. So there nothing to worry about, although it is human nature to get worried when you perceive you are sinking. Given the volatility of the market, rise and fall is commonplace for the crypto market. So build up ways to keep your patience and hodl.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 08:38:42 AM
It will probably regain high price again within this year, some other season, since the year have just started too, so do not fret. But, it's still up to you if it would be better if you'd sell now or still hold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 06:37:49 AM
Definitely the solution is always the same- HOLD, otherwise you will not be succeeded in the crypto market, because if you decided to keep something until you will get profit- do it.
Activity: 243
April 29, 2018, 07:52:31 AM
with the state of cryptocurrency financial markets that slump you do not need to panic, maybe you know yourself altcoin (BTC) is a long-term investment for that you have to hold it until the price recovers
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 07:41:21 AM
The decision is actually urs in this case. That the market is crashing down doesn't mean it will come up anymore. Doing crypto is patience. With time there will be boom again.
Activity: 238
April 29, 2018, 06:44:17 AM
do not give in to panic, the market has begun to recover and soon you will regain everything that you have lost, just wait a few more months and your portfolio will gain the former weight and you will be able to increase your profit
Activity: 179
April 29, 2018, 06:42:55 AM
For me it depends on what goals we had sell or hold.If my financial situation setting up an emergency,specially in our health I sell it.If I had no problem with my financial,then I hold for my savings in a longer term
Activity: 148
April 29, 2018, 06:34:37 AM
Try to wait out this moment. The market subsides and rises. But if you are afraid, you may want to drain these coins and buy others at a lower price.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
April 29, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
the market is gradually beginning to revive, most popular coins start to grow in price, this growth is not as noticeable as at the end of last year, but it's better than nothing, I think that now it is necessary to be patient and wait, I'm sure that if you wait a few more months, then your portfolio will again become heavy
Activity: 1078
April 29, 2018, 06:30:57 AM
You should never panic when trading on the cryptocurrency market. When everything is falling it is really hard not to sell your coins, but you should understand that after the market falling the growth is coming. Just hold your coins during the periods of correction and they will give you profit in future.
Activity: 354
Merit: 11
April 29, 2018, 06:24:50 AM
Keep on holding your altcoin and you will get the reward after a few months, don’t panic because it’s not good as an investor and no good result.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 29, 2018, 06:13:26 AM
Market is really crashing down and it's not a good time to sell. Holding is more advisable. This is the time when continues buying is a wise move and then just wait for the market to rise again. This will be a sure win for everyone who are patient enough to wait.
Activity: 210
April 29, 2018, 06:07:33 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
The market is periodically corrected and volatility is present.
Do not panic and do not make decisions under the influence of emotions. Be patient, keep your positions
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 28, 2018, 06:02:23 AM
Hodl dude! that's the first thing you can do we are on 1st phase and the bull run will begin shortly after this month. The best is yet to come so better keep accumulating after this you'll get your profits. Remember that greedy is always bad but sometimes it's good when someone is fearful!
Activity: 266
April 28, 2018, 05:59:02 AM
Do not panic please. The problem of people is that they get in crypto with hopes or dreams to get profit in a short term. But yeah cryptocurrency is about patience. You have to invest for a long term and wait years to earn really good amount of money because it is how it works and another projects are just scam
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 05:18:29 AM
I also have a lot of coins in a big drawdown, but I do not panic and do not sell, because I think that there will soon be another growth in all coins and this opportunity will not be missed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
April 28, 2018, 05:12:36 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

If you were holding up to this point, then keep on holding, the market is cyclical and it will necessarily recover. Just need more patience.
Activity: 189
April 28, 2018, 04:05:16 AM
Panic sell at the moment will be the worst and will lead to 80% loss, all you need to do now is to hold and be patient enough, the fall can never remain for ever, and fortunately the market is recovering little by little and i hope it will be better soon.
Activity: 303
Merit: 15
April 28, 2018, 03:50:25 AM
In my opinion u should just hold it.
You should not panic, just wait, finally market will recover for sure!

Now the market has recovered a lot. Most of the coins have gone up. Although it was a bit far from the peak at the end of last year.
Activity: 210
April 27, 2018, 08:04:08 PM
In my opinion u should just hold it.
You should not panic, just wait, finally market will recover for sure!
Pages:
Jump to: