Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 75. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 05:56:24 AM
Within just a short time the coins have recovered. As you can see the prices are up today so there is no need to panic. You are better of hodl.

My airdrop coins are so low now, so i'm sad to didn't get withdraw it into fiat money for this long market falling at all..
Activity: 202
April 26, 2018, 03:36:16 PM
If it is all of your altcoin are falling definitely you need to learn how to have patience, and hold up your coin,market will rise and your briefcase will rise again as long you have patience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
April 26, 2018, 03:29:43 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

If your altcoins do not have all your money, just wait for the market to recover, the main thing that you have in the portfolio were not dead altcoins, which in the future will not need anyone, they have a great chance to lose everything, and if the portfolio consists of the top 50-100 coinmarketcap, then you should not worry much, sooner or later prices return to their value.
Activity: 132
April 26, 2018, 02:13:20 PM
What you should really do during the bear market is hold. At least you know the market and understand it well enough to know that the prices falling are just normal.
Activity: 224
April 26, 2018, 01:13:48 PM
Best thing to do now holds as you can see the market is recovering now I am sure soon you will recover your loss if you hold but if you sell from here and market recovers more you will regret so it's better to hold and wait for the market to recover and get good profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 01:10:25 PM
I've came to market at mid December, and at least half of my feat was invested in mid January. And i did a couple FOMO mistakes, and overall portfolio management was in newbie style. So I don't need to describe what happened with my portfolio.

What is really important, nothing actually has changed for me since December. News like google ban only strengthen my opinion that we need cryptocurrencies. They are here yo stay and they will change our life to some limit. I really enjoy studying all these projects and technologies. Being here is already fun for me. I like comunity and how people believe here in a bright future.

I'm not in panic, I'm not upset. Crypto land is still as amazing as it was back in 2017, at least for me. Take a step back, stop checking markets every 5 minutes. Try to remind why you came here in the first place and enjoy every minute of this crypto dream we all share.
Coming from a Junior Member? You really made my day knowing that we at least have people on this forum who actually know the main reason why they are here and they really do not care whatever happens to the market knowing that in the long run, it will just keep getting better. Kudos bro and I wish you the best of luck. I think it is imperative a lot of new investors start thinking like this, but of course, we cannot always have smart people all the time, can we?

The market always should win in long run if it's talk about Bitcoin and Altcoins, because it's future now
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 03:58:16 PM
Selling altcoins now will be the strangest decision. It will mean that you are ready to give the other guys the chances to earn money when the market will start to go up. use this chance yourself, and hold alts.
Activity: 122
April 24, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
You will not actually lose until you sell your altcoins. So if you still believe in the future of the market, it's ok to hold.
Activity: 90
April 24, 2018, 04:42:58 AM
Do not panic and worry, hold your coins for long-term investment. Chances are the price will rebound and increase, you just need time to wait to get a profit on your altcoin and there is no loss.
Activity: 504
April 23, 2018, 03:47:44 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Thanks for heavens I was wise enough to sell part of my bitcoins when it was in peak. Thereby I didn’t suffered at all after last fall of prices. Believe me keeping eye on market charts is very useful habit.
Activity: 200
April 22, 2018, 04:49:52 PM
Still best to invest now at cryptocurrency especially at altcoins like ethereum, litecoin, dash and neo. The most important thing now is to hold our cryptocoins because the time of rising and recovering is not yet over. It will continue to rise at the market and will regain their fame as they are the best altcoins out there.
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 10:39:15 AM
The market has become stable.  The price of coins is rising.  Do not panic.  Hold the coins and the price will increase several times.
Activity: 462
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
April 22, 2018, 10:21:05 AM
A month ago, I had a worse situation - I was losing 45 percent of all the money that I collected for a whole year, but I did not sell the coins and now I'm very happy about it)
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
April 22, 2018, 10:16:41 AM
You will be ok as long as you have not sold your bag and the HODL until next year or so. If you decide to sell to lose then everything is over when the price goes up again since you will lose your money and tokens.
Activity: 602
April 22, 2018, 10:13:20 AM
You only need to do is don't panic and take it easy, cause everything will be fined sooner just take a little bit patience and wait for the right time. If you do needed it badly just some of it sell and left some for the future and for that right time which market bounce back.
Activity: 648
April 22, 2018, 10:12:28 AM
If you you won’t loss your money you have keep and save your altcoin now and wait for altcoin will be on the high price. If you want to sell your altcoin now you will be loss more than 30% of your money. But you can hold your altcoin and wait for one month or more and keep until bitcoin and your altcoin will be high. Usually on the middle years altcoin or bitcoin will always have good and high price.
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 10:10:52 AM
In this case, don't sell your coin. You haven't really lost your coin yet. As long as the coin has not been sold, your money will not be lost. So keep your coins and get them when prices are better.
Activity: 454
April 22, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
At first - don't panic. Don't sell in case of loss.
Just calculate the profits and losses on each of your tokens and then you can sell tokens with profit and hold "loss" coins until the prices go up.
And currently some tokens are moving up. Wait a little time.

Activity: 180
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
April 22, 2018, 09:57:32 AM
Now that the market is recovering, I hope you bought when it was at a dip. I'm pretty sure to see a bull run and another dip this year before 2018 ends. So take some time to analyze that and see the opportunity to gain from this.
Activity: 434
April 22, 2018, 09:52:27 AM
You will not lose more as long as you don't sell your altcoins. Set your selling price, go for your activities and have fun, come back in a few months, then you can smile again. The fall of the market is normal in trading, don't worry too much. The important thing is you do not panic. Be patient because the market will be normal again, it just need takes some time.
Pages:
Jump to: