Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 77. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 07:26:29 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Many of us are monitoring the market value because we don't want to lose that much. If you sell now maybe you are breakeven or you will lose. If you hold there is a chance to profit. Just learn more and be vigilant on the market fluctuations.
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 07:23:02 AM
Don't be afraid. What is happening is natural. Just wait and observe because it will be a big loss if you'll sell it immediately. Just hold it atleast till December because most of the coins rises 2-4x at that month.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
April 18, 2018, 07:17:39 AM
I would say hold your coins. Perhaps next time they go above the value you bought them at, you can sell them
Activity: 295
April 18, 2018, 07:16:42 AM
I hope you have decided to hold, coz now you can see the market recovering so your alts are coming back or even more rising in price, so the best decission was to hold
Activity: 140
April 18, 2018, 07:15:00 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?

Well, my suggestion is if you have not reached your target profit, then just be patient. You already know somehow that even if the market would dump in general, it would also experience gains because that's what the cycle is in this market. It may take longer or shorter, but it's always just a matter of when and not if. Therefore, if you are a true believer of the market, then you would do the smart thing which is to be patient and hold your coins until such time you can dispose it for profit.
Activity: 147
April 18, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
According to this thing. You do not have to worry or do nothing because if you sell it now that makes you lose a lot. But you do not panic too. Now you must now hide it and have the patience to see grow.dan also continue to survive for as long as you can and maximize your profits at the end. There is no need for you to sell at this point so stay relaxed.

Activity: 37
April 18, 2018, 06:37:18 AM
Don`t worry,you are not alone who lost money in this market crash.There will be lot with you .At this time you can hold the time and see it growing.The current situation of all the fall of the price is the same investment,just let your altcoins sit on your wallet and just waited it out for few more days.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
April 18, 2018, 06:25:22 AM

If you feel that you would lose more right now, then you would certainly get more losses if you sell because of the fact that majority, if not, all of the market assets or coins are not going up or is stagnant at a certain price point right now. And surely, if you sell now, you can't get any profit from it, so why would you even bother to go with it, right? I mean, by simply being smart with your investment, you would surely want to be patient in holding your coins rather than selling it for nothing. Just be patient mate, it would all come to pass and be in a better place.
Activity: 85
April 18, 2018, 06:19:12 AM
In your case hold is the best way to do, as you said that the market got crushed down. Wait until the market got recover may it is long time to make an effort. In that way you may you can succeed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 18, 2018, 12:49:06 AM
If you have some altcoin then you are like a soccer manager. You must be careful to distinguish where the coins are worthy of hold and which coins to replace. In addition to patience, enough information is very helpful in this business.
Activity: 89
April 18, 2018, 12:27:49 AM
You should believe in your token what you are holding right, this token may increase sooner and give you more profit
Activity: 117
April 18, 2018, 12:27:41 AM
what I have been doing now is to learn what is in the bitcoin forum, and I want to succeed in this bitcoin forum, hopefully I can succeed here.
Activity: 252
April 18, 2018, 12:24:45 AM
Stay calm so that you can think wisely what to do. For me you have to hold more time. And then sell it if you think it's the right time. Always remember you have to be patience and calm.
Yes, by thinking and in a state of calm then it is a very good thing to do. And you do not have to hurry to do something risky, then you will avoid the loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
April 18, 2018, 12:06:05 AM
You better just wait for the waves will come down before do any investments now, it's may help you save your earning..
Activity: 182
April 16, 2018, 07:34:26 AM
I believe that you should hodl your tokens and not pass through. In the long run, all coins will cost more than now, if these are good projects and not scam.

Yup!!!

What am I to do for my Altcoin I want to build of our own that I want to in my life. I want to invest business in the market like to buy Altcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
April 16, 2018, 07:19:48 AM
First, why do you invest in altcoins? Means that you want to make growth your money. So if you sell them now and you think you wouldnt get profit instead loss some of your capital. You probably think. Because you didnt benefits if you sell them at lower price. So better to hold it and wait until the price of that altcoins makes you profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
April 16, 2018, 07:16:29 AM
Where there is an opportunity to get a big profit there will be risks. If you bought unsuccessful coins, they may not grow more in value. Therefore, before investing in crypto, you need to analyze a lot of different information and consult with experienced traders.
Activity: 73
April 16, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
If you have already become an investor, then keep holding your altcoins for at least one year. Perhaps during this time they will have time to grow up a little.
Activity: 112
April 16, 2018, 07:10:22 AM
Of course, hold the coins.  Why sell coins at a low price?
Activity: 28
April 16, 2018, 07:07:49 AM
wonder if this guy sold? advice is to hold and not sell at a loss unless you absolutely have to.

Go Green!
Pages:
Jump to: