Pages:
Author

Topic: What am I to do? - page 78. (Read 12043 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 04:20:29 AM
If you already research your altcoin profile investment, it doesn't matter about the current price, a good altcoin will have it's true value, and it is need time so just hold and forget about it, do something else.
I'm only starting to research my new portfail of investment, but need to wait for a little bit stabilization on the market now..
Activity: 350
April 14, 2018, 06:36:07 AM
The cryptocurrecene market is gradually recovering and stabilizing. In order to do that, the field would be a long process to go into stability and development. This requires investors to believe and market, engage in business transactions as well as invest more to help the market develop in the best direction.
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 06:19:29 AM
I trust that you ought to hodl your tokens and not go through. Over the long haul, all coins will cost more than now, if these are great activities and not trick.
Activity: 119
April 14, 2018, 06:13:29 AM
You will not actually lose until you sell your altcoins. So if you still believe in the future of the market, it's ok to hold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
April 14, 2018, 06:12:09 AM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
The author of the topic probably already now rejoices that there has been a small stabilization in the market. There is a slight correction, but I think this is the beginning of a long and successful bull market. So the answer is obvious, it was necessary to endure.
Activity: 122
April 14, 2018, 06:10:08 AM
I think you should cut loss and then wait for another chance to join in the market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 03:38:40 AM
Within just a short time the coins have recovered. As you can see the prices are up today so there is no need to panic. You are better of hodl.
It can't be short time recover now, it's impossible for market goes up so fast as it was going down, and it still doesnt stop falling
Activity: 145
April 05, 2018, 04:56:59 PM
it is simple to have a rest. don't do sharp movements. xoдль your altcoins. sale at this moment will lose you considerably. while the market is in decline all you need to do is, it to be the patience. the market will be restored.
Activity: 134
April 05, 2018, 04:11:30 PM
Now all the markets are crashing down and I don't know what to do with my altcoins. My briefcase fell 30% in a couple of days. I'm afraid I might lose more. Selling or hodl?
Just keep holding.mate value will stabilize soon as it recover although there is no specific date but the rise will happen after every correction that is why it is worth to keep holding that to panic sell when price were low you will continue to loss profit if you will be threaten by the price drops.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 03:59:26 PM
Well, guys like your mood when the market shows some kind of turns and you can see that we love the green color and the graphics kotyre show growth? Smiley
That is like it is, also it's sadly to see how FUD's going down after really short green time, this is too long going badly for market
Activity: 105
April 05, 2018, 01:23:06 AM
Same here. Just stay calm and everything will be fine and it will be stable all the price.
Activity: 70
April 05, 2018, 01:14:02 AM

i can only say that if you want to cut your loss, just sell it. but remember, you never can get back those losses.
the market is on the red now, why bother to sell ? it is not that your altcoins will go to zero price.
Activity: 90
April 05, 2018, 12:17:28 AM
Hold your altcoins, base on my research it is a normal in world of crypto that it has a crashing but in a long run i will be back to normal because sometimes we are rise sometimes are down.
Activity: 378
April 04, 2018, 05:55:45 PM
It happened on me too and it is not just 30% but it is 50%. I am just holding my alts and I know it will rise again in a few months because selling in dip is a bad move

I've lost at least half of my investments from winter of 2017 year on this very big dump of the market, and already don't believe that market even go someway else..
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
April 03, 2018, 05:09:26 PM
I've got no option but to hodl Sad
Why you think so? You always can withdraw, or you're don't even trying to get out because dont like unprofitable exit?
Activity: 171
April 03, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
This situation was predictable. So do not worry, just wait and everything will be fine. The course will grow. Everyone wants joyful news)
Activity: 1890
Merit: 252
The OGz Club
April 03, 2018, 03:57:28 PM

And now if you buy some assets after making thread at this time when you get profit because the market condition there is already an increase and the average market has seen an increase, just look Bitcoin prices continue to increase now has reached $ 7500 and will surely break $ 8000 on tomorrow.
Activity: 124
April 03, 2018, 03:57:23 PM
Stay calm so that you can think wisely what to do. For me you have to hold more time. And then sell it if you think it's the right time. Always remember you have to be patience and calm.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
April 03, 2018, 03:24:54 PM
Weak hands sell,while the stronger minds hold for huge profit,decide for yourself what to do with your tokens, if your selling to make profit it a good one but to sell for lose it your decision

If that you see market falling for months now you naming that weakness, but what is profit to just lost everything you have, huh?
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
April 03, 2018, 04:55:12 AM
Same here my coins are down by almost 50% now for two weeks and I have no choice but to hold. It's not still loss until we sold our coins now.
My investments falling about 30% by last 3 months, but i hope it will recovery after this red line again, don't lose your hope
Pages:
Jump to: